Bangkok & Pattaya
Overwhelming in its allure, Bangkok and Pattaya shines night and day. Enjoy with us to Bangkok and Pattaya, overflowing with buddhist temples, Alcazar Show, Coral Island, Safari world and Marine Park. From the intense flavors of street food to amazing nightlife, awaits in Thailand.
Welcome to the capital of Thailand - Bangkok! Upon arrival at Bangkok Airport, you will be met by our representative at the airport. Proceed to Pattaya (approx. drive of 2 hours), which is Thailand’s largest resort city. As a beach resort with city status, Pattaya has something for everyone. Most beach resorts rely on their natural surroundings; Pattaya makes an all-out attempt to provide the best of everything- recreation, entertainment, sightseeing and fun. On arrival in Pattaya, proceed to Art in Paradise Pattaya, Unique hands-on museum with dioramas, dinosaurs, 3-D safari & ocean-themed scenes & other exhibits. Check into hotel. Later, this evening, you have a chance to enjoy a night of magic as you witness dazzling performances by transvestites. Get ready to be entertained in grand style by professional artists presenting creative impersonations through songs and tales accompanied by a fantastic modern sound and light system. Suitable for all age groups, the Alcazar Show is a marvelous extravaganza of music, dance and glitzy costume.
Overnight in Pattaya
Post breakfast, set out to explore the fascinating Coral Island with Lunch. Coral Island is a lovely spot catering to all kinds of tourist. Whether you want to laze around on the island’s soft white sand or you want to get livelier and play a few water sports. Post Lunch proceed to Pattaya Floating Market, Colorful market with traditional Thai crafts & produce sold from boats & waterfront shops.
Travelling Pattaya Floating Market is a ‘Travelling Through Thailand in One Day Trip’ is because the market has brought together the very unique parts – cultures, ways of life, food, products, cultural performance - of each region of Thailand including North, South, Central, Northeast. In addition, the market’s landscape, infrastructure, construction, drawing, and design have been set up and designed truly depends on each region of Thailand – so tourists are able to identify the different and knowing which region of Thailand they are travelling through while they are in the market. Later Evening is at your disposal to explore Pattaya on your own.
Overnight in Pattaya
After breakfast, visit the Big Buddha hill & Observatory Hill Point in Pattaya. The Pratumnak or Big Buddha Hill observation point is one of the most famous photo view-points of all of Thailand! From this point you can overview the entire Pattaya Beach, including Walking Street, Beach Road, and Second Road, all the way up to Naklua. Free time for Lunch, Later drive to Bangkok, Bangkok offers to visitors not only the cosmopolitan amenities they would expect from other big cities, but also a unique treasure house of cultural attractions. Bangkok has a feast of attractions to offer, glittering Buddhist temples of great beauty, magnificent palaces, classical dance extravaganzas, numerous shopping centers and its people’s way of life. On arrival in Bangkok, proceed to enjoy a Temple and City Tour of Bangkok. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha Temple & Reclining Buddha Temple/Marble Buddha Temple.
Overnight in Bangkok
After an American breakfast at the hotel, prepare for some adventure and entertainment in Safari World and Marine Park – Thailand’s greatest open-air zoo and Leisure Park. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness setting in the open zoo, an intimate encounter with the friendly dolphins and playful sea lions or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt, spectacular Safari World has it all. A drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Today enjoy a delicious lunch at Safari World.
Overnight in Bangkok
The morning is at leisure for some last-minute shopping or to explore the city until your departure. Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- 02 night’s Accommodation in Siam Bayshore Pattaya 4* or similar in Pattaya
- 02 night’s Accommodation in Radisson Suite Hotel 4* or similar in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis
- Return Airport transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1400*||AED 830*||AED 570*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our cont
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading