On arrival, meet local representative at Bali Airport and transfer to resort. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight in Bali.
Breakfast at hotel, proceed for Full day UBUD TOUR & TANAH LOT SUNSET TOUR
Visit Celuk & Mas Village
Celuk Village is a traditional village which famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts are available around this area for very low prices. As you enter the neighborhood, you're going to feel as if you were in a jewelry exhibition. On ether side of the road are established many art shops showcasing their finest works inside a glass display case. We will visit one of the best gold and silver art works in celuk village. You can take a closer look at them to appreciate it and buy some if you really like it or you can made custom jewelry based on your design. Then proceed to visit Mas Village. Mas Village is one of traditional villages in Bali fundamentally as an artistic countryside by focusing the art of wood carving. This village is famous in the island as Bali Wood Carving Center located in Ubud sub district and Gianyar Regency. It owns the typical style of wood carving art by placing forward the distinguish synergy of the humanism and naturalism.
Ubud Monkey Forest also known as Ubud Wanara Wana is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud and as a place of monkey forest sanctuary. Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the Ubud local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals able to live smoothly. It is important to treat the monkeys with respect as this forest is their home and you are a guest in it.
Ubud Royal Palace Puri Saren Ubud or more popular name as a Bali Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King.
Continue for Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most popular Bali Places of Interest and its an ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves, the temple is simply among Bali not to be missed icons. The onshore site is dotted with smaller shrines alongside visitors leisure facilities that comprise restaurants, shops and a cultural park presenting regular dance performances. The temple is located in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, an approximate 20km northwest of Kuta and is included on most tours to Bali western and central regions.
Transfer back to hotel
Overnight in Bali.
Breakfast at hotel. The day is free at leisure. You can explore beaches OR relax.
Evening enjoy Sunset Dinner Cruise By Bounty Cruise Spend an unforgettable evening cruise on Bounty Dinner Cruise, Bali. Take in a breathtaking view of the sunset over Tanjung Benoa. Enjoy a delicious international buffet dinner with your loved onesWatch various interactive performances, such as a traditional Balinese dance, comedy number, and DJ performance.
Overnight in Bali.
Breakfast at Hotel, Check out from Kuta beach hotel / resort. Proceed to ULUWATU TEMPLE tour.
Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. The main site of Uluwatu Tours is visiting this temple. There are hundreds of monkeys roaming along the path outside the temple. A small forest lies at the front and hundreds of monkeys dwell here. They are believed to guard the temple from bad influences. The serpentine pathway to the temple is fortified by concrete walls on the cliff side.
Kecak Dance Performance
When the sun goes down, we will witness the Theatrical Fire Dance Show ‘Kecak Fire Dance’. Kecak dance is that the accompanying music is provided by the human voice, the gamelan suara, a choir of a hundred men or more sitting in concentric circles, swaying, standing up, lying prone as the story develops. Amongst the swaying masses the voices of the storytellers can be heard telling the unfolding tale. the music generated from a combination sounds of members cak which were about 50-70 people all of them will make music in acapella.
Overnight in Bali.
Breakfast at hotel. The day is free at leisure.
Evening Candle Light/Romantic Dinner at The Resort.
Overnight in Bali
After breakfast, check out and the day is free at leisure for shopping until departure time and transfer to Bali Airport
AED 1710* per person on double occupancy basis
- 03 night’s accommodation at Kuta Seaview – 4* or Similar at Kuta Beach, Bali
- 02 night’s accommodation at The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak (One Bedroom Pool Villa) – 4* or Similar at Seminyak, Bali
- Daily breakfast
- Ubud tour & Tanah LOT Sunset Tour
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Uluwatu Temple tour
- 1 Candle Light/Romantic Dinner in Resort
- All tours on private basis
- Return airport transfers on private basis in Bali
- Airfare, Visa & Insurance
- Meals other than mentioned in Inclusions
- All water sports activities
- Any expenses of personal nature
- PCR Test in UAE & at Local destination (if required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
- In case any of the traveler tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be.