Best of Canadian Rockies
- Orientation city tour.
- Visit the Sulphur
- Mountain by gondola ride. Photo stop at Lake Louise.
- Visit to Bow Valley Parkway
- Ice - Explorer ride on the massive Athabasca Glacier in Columbia cefields
- Visit to Maligne Canyon
- Enjoy the Peak to Peak Gondola ride.
- Guided city tour. Shannon Falls Visit Stanley Park.
- Visit Capilano Suspension Park & Bridge. Enjoy Fly over Canada, simulator ride.
- Orientation Tour
- Visit Butchart Gardens
Welcome to Calgary, On arrival check into your hotel on your own any time after 1500 hrs . Your tour manager will meet you next day in the Hotel Lobby.
Overnight in Calgary.
(D) Note: The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1500 hrs.
Today, proceed on an orientation tour of Calgary. Later, we drive to Banff National Park - Canada oldest national park, nestled amid the Canadian Rocky Mountains. On arrival in Banff, we take a ride to the summit of Sulphur Mountain in the Banff Gondola - a scenic cableway.
Overnight in Banff / Canmore.
Today, we see more of Banff National Park, taking a bus tour through the towering mountains of Rundl e, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay and learning about natural attr actions. Visit Bow Falls which is a major waterfall on the Bow River, Alberta just before the junction of it and the Spray River. Also Visit S urprise Corner which is Scenic viewpoint overlooking the 1888 Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel & Sulphur Mountai n. Later visit to enchanting Lake Louise, often called a ‘diamond in the wilderness’.
Overnight in Banff.
Today, we proceed to Jasper, travelling along the Ice-fields Parkway, one of the world’s most scenic mountain drives, through the natural splendour of Banff and Jasper national parks. The drive stops at the Columbia Icefields, where we venture onto the massive Athabasca Glacier by Ice -Explorer.
Overnight in Jasper/Hinton.
Today, experience Jasper National Park by travelling along the trails of the early explorers and vie wing the park’s unspoiled grandeur. Visit Maligne Canyon, created by 10,000 years of wat er erosion. Later, drive to Kamloops.
Overnight in Kamloops
(B, L, D)
Today, we drive to Whistler – the 2010 Vancouver winter Olympics venue. We go for a ride on the amazing Peak 2 Peak Gondola, across the Blackcomb and Whistler Mountains, from where you enjoy panoramic vistas of glacier capped mountain ranges and the Whistler valley. Enjoy free time at the famous Whis tler village.
Overnight in Whistler.
(B, L, D)
Today, we drive to Vancouver. On arrival, visit The Capilano Park. Here visit the Capilano Suspensio n. The bridge is 140 metres long and 70 metres above the river. Next proceed on a guided city tour of Vancouver, visit Stanley Park, drive through Canada Place, view the famous steam clock while driving through hi storic Gastown. Also we take the ‘FlyOver Canada’, a breath -taking, flight simulation ride during which we soar from east to west over spectacular scenery.
Overnight in Vancouver.
(B, L, D)
Today, take the British Columbia ferry through Active Pass and the Gulfs Islands to Victoria. Here, visit the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Next, go on a panoramic tour of Victoria, see the Royal British Columbia Museum, Victoria’s Inner Harbour and the Parl iament Building. Later some free to explore Victoria City before we return back to Vancouver.
Overnight in Vancouver.
Today, proceed to the airport on your own. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
- 01 Overnight in Radisson Airport, Calgary or similar.
- 02 Overnight in Canmore Inn and Suites Canmore or similar.
- 01 Overnight at Lobstic Jasper / Best Western Plus Hinton or similar 01 Overnight at Holiday Inn Kamloops or similar
- 01 Overnight in Ava Hotel/ Listel Hotel Whistler or similar 02 Overnight in Delta Hotel Burnaby, Vancouver or similar.
- Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast. (Breakfast includes breads, butter, Jam, Fruit, Juice, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs)
- Enjoy Indian breakfast in Las Vegas.
- 03 Basic Lunches. Lunches would be any one from among Indian / Chinese / Italian or local food.
- 08 Basic Indian Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian/ Jain Dinners
|Twin/ Double Room||AED 8880|
|Triple Room||AED 8140|
|Child With Bed||AED 7400|
|Child Without Bed||AED 5920|
|Single Room||AED 11655|
*As a 3rd in a triple, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. • **As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child • Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a delux e air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
- Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airfare (Main & Internal), Airport tax, Visa, Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary. Meals are pre -set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Arrival and departure airport transfers (In case of not arriving / departing on same date as per itinerary and airport too)
- Compulsory Tips to Local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of CAD 05 per person per day for the duration of the tour (To be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour)
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephon e calls.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Other applicable taxes.
- RT PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- You must be in possession of a Multiple Entry Visa for Canada. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers, you will be given an option of travelling on a nother departure date.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (Calgary / Vancouver)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY|
|CAD 280||CAD 440|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on room -only basis.)
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour (not included on add-on cruise).
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st September 2021).
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour routing could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any oth er cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups
- Group departures will be operated in Co-operation with Thomas Cook India Ltd & SOTC Travel Ltd.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID -19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Trave l advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to t ime by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad w ith or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presentl y calculated as prevailing on 1st July 2021. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. TCIL will not be held responsible for the same
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. TCIL will not be liable for the same
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same.
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.