BEST OF CROATIA (SUMMER 2021) 07 NIGHTS / 08 DAYS
- Guided city tour of Zagreb
- Visit Samobor
- Visit to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Guided city tour of Zadar
- Chance to go on Kornati Islands Excursion ,(OPTIONAL)
- Orientation Tour of Trogir
- Guided Tour of Split
- Guided City tour of Dubrovnik
- Chance to visit Cavtat. (OPTIONAL)
Welcome to Zagreb- the capital of Croatia. On arrival proceed to your hotel on your own for check in (Check-in time is after 3.00 pm).
Overnight in Zagreb.
Note: The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, on our guided city tour of Zagreb, we walk through the various historic parts of Zagreb. In the medieval Upper Town (Gornji Grad) see the Gothic twin-spired Zagreb Cathedral and 13th Century St.Mark’s Church with a colourfully tiled roof. Nearby is pedestrian-friendly Tkalčićeva Street, lined with outdoor cafes. Lower Town (Donji Grad) has the main square, Ban Jelačić, with many shops, museums and parks. Later, we proceed to Samobor – a oldest medieval town of the baroque architecture , enjoy some free time and return back to Zagreb.
Overnight in Zagreb.
Today, we check out and drive to Plitvice Lakes National Park and start exploring a beautiful park that contains 16 interconnected cascading lakes. It is the first site in the Balkans to get UNESCO World Heritage status. Later we drive to Zadar. On arrival we proceed on a guided city tour of Zadar. It is oldest continuously inhabited city in Croatia. Zadar is a city monument, surrounded by historical ramparts, a treasury of the archaeological and monumental riches of ancient and medieval times. Situated in the heart of the Adriatic, Zadar is the urban center of northern Dalmatia as administrative, economic, cultural and political center of the region. The archipelago counts 24 bigger and about 300 smaller islets and rocks, 3 nature parks 5 national parks - Paklenica, Plitvice lakes, Kornati Islands, Krka and Sjeverni Velebit classifying Zadar and its surroundings at the very top of the Croatian tourist offer.
Overnight in Zadar.
Today, the day is free OR you have the chance to proceed on a full day boat excursion to Kornati Islands. Enjoy the beautiful landscapes while cruising through the archipelago of Zadar towards Kornati, pearls of the Adriatic. The Kornati is the most indented group of islands in the Mediterranean. You will be stunned by the extraordinary karst phenomenon, rocks, cliffs and islands. The boat will also pass through the narrow sea strait of Mali Zdrelac under the bridge that connects islands of Ugljan and Pasman and later stop at Lojena - one of the most beautiful beaches of the Adriatic which is situated in the sandy, turquoise lagoon and picturesque island of Levrnaka. Later return to Zadar.
Overnight in Zadar.
Today, we check out and drive to Trogir – a town on the central Adriatic coast of Croatia. On arrival, enjoy free time and orientation tour of the town. Next, we proceed to Split-the second largest city in Croatia. On your guided tour of Split, see Diocletian’s Palace and the former Temple of Jupiter in the central square of the imperial complex. Today, the temple is now the Cathedral of Saint Domnius, regarded as the oldest Catholic cathedral that remains in use in its original structure.
Overnight in Split.
Today, we check-out proceed to Dubrovnik. Known as “the pearl of the Adriatic”, it really is a stunning city with an amazing Old Town, which became a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979. On arrival, we proceed on a guided walking tour of Dubrovnik and see this ancient town, surrounded by ramparts and fortresses, is a treasure trove of architectural and cultural master places, scrupulously preserved over the centuries. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful city on your own.
Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Today, the day is at leisure OR you have the chance to visit Cavtat. First we travel to a scenic spot above red-roofed Dubrovnik for panoramic views of the city and Adriatic Sea. Next, we board our ferry and proceed to Cavtat, whose history dates back to the 6th Century BC. Cavtat is the most southerly Croatian resort of all, located around 20 km south of Dubrovnik and only 22 km from the border with Montenegro. Cavtat is an exceedingly pretty town, with a stunning waterfront lined with palm trees and has been described as closely resembling Saint Tropez. Later we return back to Dubrovnik.
Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Today, check out and proceed to the airport on our own for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Arrival / Departure Transfers will be provided subject to minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 6150||AED 6150||AED 4630||AED 3590||AED 7960|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
Optional tours will operate subject to minimum 15 customers
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Excursion to Kornati Islands||90||90|
|Day trip to Cavtat||40||40|
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021 / 2022
SEP ‘21: 13
OCT ‘21: 11
MAR ‘22: 21
- 02 nights at Hotel International or similar in Zagreb
- 02 nights at Hotel Kolovare or similar in Zadar
- 01 night at Hotel Globo Split or similar in Split
- 02 nights at Hotel Valamar / Lapad or similar in Dubrovnik
- Daily continental breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 04 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
- 03 Local vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EURO 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 09 Days, the total Tips amount is EURO 27 per person, to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- RT PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- You must be in possession of a valid multiple entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations. Part of the tour cost will be paid in EURO / CHF out of your BTQ at prevailing rate of exchange.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.