Welcome to the Land of Pyramids! Cairo is home to magnificent monuments, medieval temples, abundant hieroglyphs, mysteries of mummies and above all, the majestic wonders of the world – The Great Pyramids. Lets embark on a journey to explore the great country.
On Arrival, meet at Cairo Airport and transfer to hotel, Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included).
Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight at Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Start your day with Egyptian Museum you will have a full day sailing tour among history discovering all the Egyptian Pharonic period during all eras covering the daily life of the ancient and the religious ratioals details. Also you will visit the Royal Mummies hall which contain almost 22 mummified bodies of the Kings , moreover you will know the history of the establishing the museum itself since it started during Mohamed Ali Pacha Era in Bulag - then moved to Azabkeya then Giza & back to its place now after having this great Museum 1897-1902 by French Archeologist Auguste Mariette .
Overnight at Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. The day is free at leisure or you can take optional tour of Full day to Alexandria.
Overnight at Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out (standard check out timings 1200 hrs) and transfer to Cairo Airport
- 03 night’s accommodation in Steigenberger Tahrir Hotel 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Cairo
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Travel Insurance
- Full Day Museum with Mummy Hall and City Tour.
- Return airport transfers
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Visit to any of Giza Pyramids from inside
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary & drinks including Water during meals
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1940*||AED 1470*||AED 800*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- he Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.