- Guided city tour.
- Visit the observatory of the famous CN Tower.
- Enjoy the Niagara Falls onboard the ‘Hornblower’ cruise.
- Visit to Skylon Tower
- Enjoy the 1000 Islands Cruise.
- Orientation Tour.
- Guided City Tour.
- Guided City Tour.
- Visit to Montmorency Falls.
- Orientation Tour.
- Visit the Sulphur Mountain by gondola ride.
- Photo stop at Lake Louise.
- Visit to Bow Valley Parkway.
- Ice - Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier in Columbia Icefield.
- Visit to Maligne Canyon.
- Enjoy the Peak to Peak Gondola ride.
- Guided City Tour.
- Visit Shannon Falls.
- Visit Stanley Park.
- Visit Capilano Suspension Park & Bridge.
- Enjoy Fly over Canada, simulator ride.
- Orientation Tour.
- Visit Butchart Gardens.
Welcome to Toronto. On arrival, proceed to the hotel on your own for check-in. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Toronto.
+ Day 2 - Guided Tour of Toronto. Visit CN Tower observatory. Visit Niagara Falls. Ride aboard the ‘Hornblower’ Cruise. Visit the Skylon Tower.
Today, on a guided city tour of Toronto - see distinctive landmarks such as the City Hall, Queens Park, Chinatown and the University of Toronto. Later, visit the CN Tower Observatory – one of the world’s tallest freestanding structures. Later, we drive to Niagara Falls. Here, go on the ‘Hornblower Cruise’ to get a close- up experience of the magnificent Niagara Falls. (Due to weather conditions, the ‘Hornblower Cruise’ operates only from the last week of May). Later, visit the Skylon Tower Observatory, the tallest structure that overlooks the falls, both from the American and the Canadian side.
Overnight in Niagara.
Today, we drive to Kingston to enjoy a cruise to the famous 1000 Islands. Experience the heart of the 1000 Islands, majestic castles and whispers of a thousand legends, as you cruise the breathtaking 1000 Islands. Later, drive to Ottawa the capital city of Canada.
Overnight in Ottawa.
Today, see the Parliament Hill, residence of the Prime Minister, Rideau Canal and many more sites on the orientation tour of Ottawa. Later, drive to Montreal. On arrival proceed for a guided city tour, visit Mount Royal Park, and drive around Old Port, St. Joseph Oratory, Notre Dame Basilica and many more sites.
Overnight in Montreal.
Today, we proceed on our full-day excursion to Quebec City. On our guided tour we drive through the Upper and Lower Towns and see the Parliament Buildings, the Plains of Abraham, the Citadel, Chateau Frontenac, the Place d’Armes and Quebec National Assembly. Later, we visit the beautiful Montmorency Falls, which is 30 meters higher than the famous Niagara Falls.
Overnight in Montreal.
+ Day 6 - Flight to Calgary, the gateway to picturesque Canadian Rockies. Visit Sulphur Mountain by Gondola Ride.
Today, we take a flight to Calgary. Upon arrival, proceed on orientation tour of Calgary. Later, we drive to Banff National Park - Canada’s oldest national park, nestled amid the Canadian Rocky Mountains. On arrival take a ride to the summit of Sulphur Mountain in the Banff Gondola - a scenic cableway. The scenic cableway ride leads to viewing decks, hiking trails and breathtaking 360-degree rooftop observation deck. Overnight in Banff / Canmore.
Today, we see more of Banff National Park, taking a bus tour through the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay and learning about natural attractions. Visit the beautiful Bow Falls a major waterfall on the Bow River. Also Visit Surprise Corner which is Scenic viewpoint overlooking the 1888 Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel & Sulphur Mountain. Later visit the enchanting Lake Louise, world famous for its turquoise water, the Victoria Glacier and soaring mountain backdrop.
Overnight in Banff / Canmore.
Today, we proceed to Ice-fields Parkway, one of the world’s most scenic mountain drives, through the natural splendor of Banff and Jasper national parks. Ice fields Parkway is one of the largest non-polar ice fields in the world. Here, you’ll travel on a massive Ice Explorer to a place where you can walk on, feel and drink from the Athabasca Glacier.
Overnight in Jasper/ Hinton.
Today, experience Jasper National Park by travelling along the trails of the early explorers and viewing the park’s unspoiled grandeur. Later, visit Maligne Canyon, created by over 10,000 years of water erosion. An exciting place with waterfalls, underground stream outlets, birds and plant life. Later, drive to Kamloops.
Overnight in Kamloops.
Today, we’ll drive to Whistler, one of the largest ski resorts in North America and 2010 Vancouver winter Olympics venue. Take a ride on the breathtaking ‘Peak 2 Peak’ Gondola, a 4.4-kilometre world record- breaking journey provides an unparalleled perspective of British Columbia's rooftop and incomparable views of towering volcanic peaks, coastal rainforests, and ancient glaciers. Later, explore Whistler on your own.
Overnight in Whistler.
+ Day 11 -Onto Vancouver. Visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge & Park. Guided City Tour. FlyOver Canada Ride.
Today, we drive to Vancouver, en route stop by to view the Shannon falls. Later, visit the Capilano Park and take a walk over the famous suspension bridge. Next proceed on a guided city tour of Vancouver, visit
Stanley Park, Canada Place and view the famous steam clock while driving through historic Gastown. Later experience the ‘FlyOver Canada’, a breath-taking flight simulation ride that will whisk you away on an exhilarating journey across Canada.
Overnight in Vancouver.
Today, board the British Columbia Ferry and sail through the Active Pass and Gulfs Islands to Victoria. Here, visit the beautiful Butchart Gardens, the 55 acres of beautiful garden haven, overflowing with lush greens and colourful blooms. Next, proceed on a panoramic tour of Victoria, see the Royal British Columbia Museum, Victoria’s Inner Harbor and the Parliament Building. Later some free to explore Victoria City before we return back to Vancouver.
Overnight in Vancouver.
Today, proceed to the airport on your own as your memorable tour comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
Tour Price (per person in AED)
|Canadian Delights (Value Tour - 13 Days)|
|Start City: Toronto | End City: Vancouver|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Discount||Internal Air Tickets||Total Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||10845||370||1445||11920|
|CHILD WITH BED||13065||370||1445||14140|
MAY : 09, 23, 30
JUNE :06, 20, 27
JULY :11, 25,
AUGUST : 15, 29
SEPTEMBER : 19 October: 10
- 01 Night in Hotel Monte Carlo Inn or similar in Toronto.
- 01 Night at Sheraton on the falls or similar in Niagara.
- 01 Night in Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau or similar in Ottawa.
- 02 Nights in Courtyard Marriott Montreal Airport or similar in Montreal.
- 02 Nights in Canmore Inn and Suites or similar in Canmore.
- 01 Nigh at Best Western Plus or similar in Hinton / Jasper.
- 01 Night at Holiday Inn & Suites or similar in Kamloops.
- 01 Night in Delta Whistler Village Suites or similar in Whistler.
- 02 Nights in Delta Hotel Burnaby or similar in Vancouver.
- Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast. (Breakfast includes breads, butter, Jam, Fruit, Juice, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs)
- 12 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners.
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in USA are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing, Excursions, Meals and Accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for 01 check-in baggage per sector.
- The cost of your internal tickets required to participate on this tour is quoted separately (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of USD 07 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Taxes as payable extra
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (presently calculated 01st November 2022).
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers.
High Season Surcharge (per person in USD)
|Surcharge||Departure Date||Twin / Triple||Single||Child|
|Land Surcharge||1st Jun to 10th Jun||USD 150||USD 220||USD 40|
|Land Surcharge||11th Jun to 30th Sept||USD 220||USD 330||USD 40|
- Multiple – entry Canada visa.
The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together.
In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of a THOMAS COOK Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour (not included on add- on cruise).
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022).
- Child rate applies after two full paying adults in the same cabin.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour route could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups
- Group departures will be operated in Co-operation with Thomas Cook India Ltd & SOTC Travel Ltd.
PRE & POST-TOUR ACCOMMODATION: (Toronto / Vancouver)
|TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||CHILD W/O BED|
|CAD 280||CAD 440||CAD 180|
(All the above rates are approximate and per person per night on a room-only basis.)
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st November 2022). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Thomas Cook (I)will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Thomas Cook (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.