On arrival at Dubai International Airport, you'll be transferred to your hotel. Upon arrival check in to the hotel and relax. Dubai as a city which was formerly a desert has now become a Paradise for tourists. Dubai is now crowned as the city of the future and once predicted to be the most luxurious city in the world. Dubai has become one of the world’s top tourist destinations. The most populous city in the United Arab Emirates has varied tourist attractions to suit every taste.
Overnight in Dubai
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
Day is free at leisure, In the evening get ready to experience the Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Having fancy dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek and the soft music in the background, sip your favorite drink and enjoy a buffet dinner on board the cruise.
Overnight in Dubai
+ Day 3 -Dubai
Dubai Half Day City Tour Followed By At the Top Burj Khalifa – 124th Floor (Non-Prime Hours):
After breakfast, proceed for a half day morning city tour, viewing some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. The Magnificent Jumeriah Mosque built in 1979 is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture. The mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight. Tourists must wear appropriate clothing – trousers for men, long sleeves and scarf for women. Open to public only on Sundays and Thursdays. Continue to the Jumeirah Public Beach, pass by the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and stop at the Burj Al Arab - the most luxurious and tallest hotel in the world. The hotel soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. Pass along the magnificent Sheikh Mohammed’s palace and then take a short break by the creek to get a glimpse of the towering skyscrapers in Deira.
You’ll be dropped back to Dubai Mall. You can use this time to have your lunch (as per your own arrangement)
Later in the afternoon head out to visit the Burj Khalifa Building. Get ready to enter the record books and experience a journey through Dubai's exotic Arabian heritage, the extraordinary story behind Burj Khalifa as the new icon for the Middle East, and view the spectacular panorama from the observatory At the Top, Burj Khalifa. Explore the unique, interactive Burj Khalifa multi-media exhibits. Ascend to Levels 124 and 125 via the high-speed elevators, and soak in the 360-degree views from 1,483-feet (452 meters) up. ( Burj Khalifa slots timing remains subject to availability)
Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes. Step out onto the world's highest public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline of Sheikh Zayed Road and surrounding panorama. Integrate reality and special effects with At the Top Green Screen Photography. Browse exclusive Souvenirs from the At the Top Retail Boutique.
Later transferred back to hotel.
Overnight in Dubai
Post breakfast at the hotel, the morning is at leisure Later in the day you will be picked up from hotel for the Desert Safari around 03:00 P.M. On this tour experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride on the sand dunes. We stop on the highest sand dune to view the beautiful sunset, a great chance to take amazing photographs - so don't forget your camera! We then continue our journey to the Bedouin Campsite located in the heart of the Desert, where soft drinks, water, tea or coffee are available for you to choose from. Once arrived there are many activities to choose from: enjoy a camel ride among the dunes, have a go at smoking a Shisha or Hubbly Bubbly (also known as narghile or water pipe), or try your hand at henna painting. While you relax in the comfortable pillow strewn tents, a delicious barbecue will be prepared for you, under the starlit sky. To make the evening a truly memorable event, a belly dancer will dance to the rhythm of Arabic music.
Overnight in Dubai
The day is free at leisure. You can opt for Abu Dhabi City tour OR Bollywood Parks OR Aquaventure & Lost Chambers OR IMG World.
Overnight in Dubai
Today enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Later check out and Transfer to Dubai airport for your departure flight. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday.
AED 2690* per person on double occupancy basis
- 05 night’s accommodation at Carlton Downtown 4* or Similar in Dubai
- Daily breakfast
- Dubai City tour with Burj Khalifa Tickets
- Marina Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner
- Return airport transfers
- All tours and transfers are on a private basis
- Airfare, Visa & Insurance
- Meals other than mentioned in Inclusions
- Tourism Dirham Tax (AED 7 – 20 per room per night as per hotel category)
- Optional sightseeing’s
- Any expenses of personal nature
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
- In case any of the traveler tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be.