Eastern Delights Tour
- Enjoy the ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride.
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World “Experience make your own chocolate tour”
- Visit to the Iguassu Falls from Argentine and Brazilian side.
- Guided city tour of Washington, D.C.
- Visit the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum.
- Guided city tour.
- Visit the SUMMIT One Vanderbilt.
- Visit Liberty Island to see the Statue of Liberty.
- 01 Nights at Hotel Holiday Inn Niagara Falls or similar in Niagara.
- 01 Night at Hotel Crowne Plaza or similar in Harrisburg.
- 01 Night at Hotel Comfort Inn Dulles Airport or similar in Washington, D.C.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Courtyard by Marriott Meadowlands or similar in New Jersey
- Enjoy daily Buffet Breakfast.
- (Breakfast includes breads, butter, Jam, Fruit, Juice, Cereal, Tea, Coffee, Milk and Hot Eggs)
- 04 basic Indian Jain/ Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Lunches.
- 05 Indian Jain/ Vegetarian / Non vegetarian Dinners.
***Due to Covid-19 situation, most of the hotels in Canada are still not serving regular breakfast. Depending on the rules of each state, some of the hotels may have plated / Go n Grab Breakfast service at the hotels.
Welcome to Buffalo airport. On arrival, proceed to your hotel and check-in on your own. Overnight in Niagara.
Note: The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1500 hrs.
Today after checkout, take a boat ride aboard the Maid of The Mist, the only way to experience one of the world’s most iconic natural wonder. (Due to weather conditions, this ride usually operates after the last week of May. We offer the ‘Niagara Scenic Trolley’ instead, for all tourists visiting the falls prior to the commencement of this ride). Later, drive to Harrisburg.
Overnight in Harrisburg.
(B, L, D)
Today, after checkout proceeds to visit the Hershey’s Chocolate World a place to experience the chocolate making adventure, you will get to learn how to make chocolate and desserts. Next, proceed to Washington DC. On arrival, visit the Smithsonian National Natural History Museum. Later, proceed on Guided City tour of Washington D.C.; See the U.S. Capitol, the White House, the Korean War Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and many more sights.
Overnight in Washington D.C.
(B, L, D)
Today, drive to New York City. Upon arrival, proceed on a guided city tour of Manhattan, drive past Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, United Nations Headquarters, Trump Tower, Central Park and many more sights. Later, check-in at the hotel. The rest of the evening is free for you to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in New York.
(B, L, D)
Today, take a ferry to Liberty Island to view the magnificent “Statue of Liberty”. Later, Visit SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, this observatory blends elements of art, technology, architecture, and thrill to take the concept of “observation deck” to entirely new heights. Next, experience New York’s iconic landmark the Times Square.
Overnight in New York.
(B, L, D)
Today, proceed to the airport on your own as your memorable tour comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Internal Air Tickets||Total Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||5515||0||5515|
|CHILD WITH BED||5775||0||5775|
DEPARTURE DATES – 2023 & 24
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Sightseeing, Excursions, Meals and Accommodation as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Lunches and Dinners would consist of: 2 Veg Dishes, 1 Non Veg Dish, 1 Lentil, Rice, Naans, Salad, Yogurt, Accompaniments and 1 Dessert.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- International air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Tips to local guides, drivers, hotel waiters of CAD 07 per person per day for the duration of the tour to be paid to the Tour Manager on day 01 of the tour.
- Taxes as payable extra
- Baggage handling fees for additional check-in baggage and any additional sectors for internal flights
- Any increase in the airfare charged by the airline on your air ticket (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st July 2023)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porter age, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together.
In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
- Multiple – entry Canada visa.
The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- As a third person in a Triple room, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
- Internal flights would be via flights with one stop.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- All transfers and extensive sightseeing with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air- conditioned coach.
- Services of a THOMAS COOK Tour Manager or local representatives, while on tour (not included on add- on cruise).
- On some occasions, you may have to join another group in case your group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or your coach driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st July 2023).
- Child rate applies after two full paying adults in the same cabin.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Land surcharges applicable on certain departure dates.
- Kindly note that on certain departure dates the tour route could change. In some tours, there is also a possibility that the tour could operate in reverse itinerary. However, you will not miss any sightseeing or excursions that are mentioned in the itinerary. Please check with your Sales representative for final details.
- Certain sightseeing and excursions may not operate on public holidays.
- In some cities, there is a possibility that you may have to wait at the airport (in the terminal as would have been informed to you before departure by your booking office) for multiple flight arrivals/departures of different groups
- Group departures will be operated in Co-operation with Thomas Cook India Ltd & SOTC Travel Ltd.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing 01st July 2023). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. THOMAS COOK (I) Ltd will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms/coach/cabin during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. THOMAS COOK (I) Ltd will not be liable for the same.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers any additional expenses incurred due to delays or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise, or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only.
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes have to amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same.
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance.
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice.
- Other applicable taxes will be extra.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.