Egypt with 4 Days Nile Cruise - 8 Days
Arrival at Cairo airport, where our staff will be waiting to take you to your hotel. Free time in the Egyptian capital, the largest city in Africa. Accommodation.
Full day visit where we explore the famous Pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Micerinos (tickets to go inside the pyramids are not included), and also the impressive Sphinx, which is sculpted from rock. Visit to the Egyptian Museum with its ancient art and where the treasure of the Lost Tomb of Tutankhamen is kept. Lunch included. Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque. We will take a walk through the Coptic neighbourhood where we visit the Hanging Church built above a Roman fortress.
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport departing by regular flight (flight included) to LUXOR. Arrival and transfer to the cruise, boarding and accommodation. Full board on board. Visit impressive set of temples of Luxor and Karnark. Accommodation on board.
Today you will be able to admire the Necropolis of Thebes, visiting the famous VALLEY OF THE KINGS, where are hidden the tombs of the main pharaohs. Composed of several rooms and corridors that lead to the burial chambers, are among others, Ramses III, Seti I and Amenhotep II. You will also visit the Colossae of Memnon, two impressive statues of Amenophis II, as well as the Temple of Queen Hatsepsut (Deir el Bahari) and the Temple of Medinet Habu. During this day we can enjoy the beauty of the Nile riverbanks. You could do different activities on the boat and at evening enjoy the music at the disco. Full board. Night on board, navigating to ESNA.
Arrival to EDFU and visit the Temple of Horus (God represented by a Falcon), which in the past was partially covered by lime during the periodic flooding of the river Nile. The rescue and restoration work complete, we now have one of the most beautiful temples of Ptolemaic times, in an exceptional state of preservation. Navigation to KOM OMBO. Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, the only temple dedicated to two gods, Sobek and Haroesis, where we find a Nilometer (former system for measuring the level of the Nile River) and a mummified crocodile. During the evening you will be able to enjoy the Chilaba’s party, local typical outfit (on route you could economically acquire them at local markets). Full board. Accommodation on board, navigating to ASWAN.
Arrival to ASWAN. Possibility of getting the optional tour to Abu Simbel (visit NOT included in the itinerary), located two hundred and eighty kilometers from Aswam, visit the western desert and the temples carved on the cliff by Ramses II during the twelfth century BC, with 20 meters high statues, dedicated to the god Amon Ra, and the Temple of Nefertari, dedicated to the goddess Hathor. Visit the Red Granite quarry where is the famous 41 meters high Unfinished Obelisk. We will also visit the Aswan Dam, one of the largest in the world, which created Lake Nasser with a length of more than 500 km. In the afternoon, a felucca cruise on the Nile, typical sailing boats in the area, heading to the island of Kitchener where the Botanical Garden is located. Full board. Accommodation on board.
Breakfast. Transfer to the airport to take the plane to Cairo (flight included). Arrival to EL CAIRO airport and transfer to the hotel. During the evening, visit the Light and Sound Show at the Pyramids of Giza. Accomodation.
Transfers to the airport and the end of our services. If you have time, we recommend that you purchase an additional night and take a trip to MEMPHIS and SAKKARA.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|High S.||AED 5940||AED 8525|
|Middle S.||AED 5220||AED 7380|
|Low S.||AED 5070||AED 7150|
|*Extra S||AED 6550||AED 9500|
Nov.23: 04, 11, 18, 25
Dec.23: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
Jan.24: 06, 13, 20, 27
Feb.24: 03, 10, 17, 24
Mar.24: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer Includes departure transfer
- Excursion: Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon in Luxor, Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo.
- Boat: Typical sailing boats felucca and show typical dance beduina in Aswan.
- City tour in: Cairo
- Ticket admission: Pyramids of Cheops, Kefren and Micerinos, Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque, the Hanging Church Coptic neighbourhood in Cairo, Temples of Luxor and Karnak in Luxor, Necropolis of Thebas, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Medinet Habu; in Luxor, Temple of Horus in Edfu, Temple of Kom Ombo in Kom Ombo, Red Granite Quarry and Unfinished Obelisk, Aswan Dam in Aswan.
- Flights included: Cairo - Luxor, Aswan - Cairo.
- Airfare, Visa Charges & Travel Insurance
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Porterage, Optional Tours & Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list