EGYPTIAN EXTRAVAGANZA (TCEGEXT) 07 NIGHTS / 08 DAYS (PREMIUM TOUR)
- Sound & Light show at the Pyramids of Giza & the Sphinx
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza & the Sphinx
- Guided tour of Cairo
- Guided tour of Egyptian Museum
- Visit to Papyrus Institute & Perfumery
- Guided day tour of Alexandria
- Visit Catacombs of Kom-El-Shoqafa, drive pass Pompey’s Pillar. Photostop at Qaitbay citadel.
- Visit Alexandria Library
- An excursion to the Abu Simbel temples
- Orientation tour of Aswan
- Visit to the Temple of Philae & High Dam
- Visit the Egyptian cotton outlet
- Visit the Temple of Two Gods
- Visit the Edfu temple
- Visit the tombs at the Valley of Kings, drive past Colossi of Memnon
- Visit Alabaster factory
- Visit Temples of Hatshepsut
- Visit Karnak Temple
- Visit Luxor Temple
- Free time at Luxor souq
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt. On arrival at Cairo International Airport you will be greeted and assisted by local representative/tour manager. Transfer to Hotel. Check in. Day at leisure. Evening Sound and Light show at the Pyramids of Giza & the Sphinx.
Overnight in Cairo.
Note: Joining direct passenger‘s/ NRI passenger‘s can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs.
Proceed to Alexandria. Guided tour of Alexandria.
Visit the Catacombs of Kom-el-Shoqafa, drive pass Pompey’s Pillar and photostop at Qaitbay citadel . Visit Alexandria Library. Transfer back to Cairo. Visit Papyrus Institute & Perfumery.
Overnight in Cairo.
Proceed to the airport for your flight to Aswan. Next to the temple of Philae and the High Dam . Visit Egyptian Cotton outlet. We drive to the Cruise center to board the luxurious Nile River Cruise.
Overnight on board the River Nile Cruise.
Note: Due to limited flight options you may have to take an early morning flight from Cairo
Proceed to Abu Simbel. Visit the temple of Abu Simbel - A UNESCO world heritage site. Return to Aswan & Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the famous ‘Temple of Two Gods’ - dedicated to Sobek and Haroeris.
Overnight on River Nile cruise.
Sail to Edfu town. Visit Edfu temple dedicated to God Horus. Enjoy Nile River from the deck, as your Nile Cruise sails to Luxor via the Esna Lock. Proceed to Karnak and Luxor Temples. Overnight on board the River Nile cruise.
Visit the West bank: Visit the Valley of the Kings, Visit Alabaster factory, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Enjoy shopping at Luxor souq.
Overnight in Luxor
Visit the Pyramids & the Sphinx. Visit the Egyptian Museum. Overnight in Cairo.
Bid good-bye to all the friends you made on the Tour. After checking out from the Hotel, proceed to the airport, where your memorable tour of Egypt comes to an end.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 3220||AED 2665||AED 2330||AED 3810|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021
October: 06, 20
November: 10, 17
- 03 nights accommodation in Cairo at Hotel Movenpick Media City or similar
- 03 nights accommodation on board the River Nile cruise – 5 star
- 01 night accommodation in Luxor at Hotel Steigenberger or similar
- Daily American breakfast (Except Day 01)
- 01 Local lunch in Alexandria
- 02 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches
- 04 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- All meals on board the cruise on the river Nile
Please note -
- On these groups we will be providing meals at Indian restaurants in Cairo & Luxor, Meals onboard Nile Cruise would be Continental Buffets.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly & multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 20 customers) or a local Representative.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc.).
It is mandatory to pay USD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- PCR test in Egypt
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of Optional Excursions.
- The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- This Package does not offer city center hotels. Hotels will be located in the airport area or on the outskirts.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Due to international events & trade fairs you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Hotels in certain cities are not offering buffet breakfasts due to health regulations. If the same does not change by the time the tours operate, we will organize breakfasts at Indian/ local restaurant.
- Coaches are an important part of your journeys & we request our guests to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- Due to limited boot space in the coach we suggest you to carry one check-in bag & one hand bag per person only
- Due to parking regulations & designated drop off & pick up points it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager / Local Representative will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches do not have a wheelchair access. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Coaches are forbidden inside most of the historic city centers; to preserve them from damage caused by pollution & getting overcrowded. Most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses & by foot in the historic & heritage centers.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- Due to logistical reasons certain departures may have amendments or reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks & at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The Tour Manager & the Driver will do their best to get you as close to the Monuments as possible.
- Every Site / Monuments has its own set of rules & regulations. We need to respect this & ensure that we follow the same.
- All our visits are booked in advance to avoid delays,at the same time there may be delays caused due to over crowding ,local regulations ,security check etc.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts & bag snatching. THOMAS COOK INDIA LTD will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- THOMAS COOK INDIA LTD shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine & any other cause whatsoever & all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.