Europe For All
- Visit Mt. Titlis in world’s first rotating cable car
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Chance to visit to Jungfraujoch with Lunch & Interlaken (Optional)
- Visit the Rhine Falls
- Visit the Black Forest in Titisee
- Cuckoo Clock demonstration
- Orientation tour of Heidelberg
- Rhine River Cruise
- Orientation tour of Brussels
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit 2nd level of Eiffel Tower
- Chance to visit Disneyland Paris (Optional)
- Chance to shop at La Vallee Village (Optional)
On arrival in Zurich, transfer to the hotel on your won (Check-in time is after 1500 hrs).
Overnight in Central Switzerland / Zurich
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
This morning, proceed to Mt Titlis where you will take cable car rides including the world’s first rotating cable car, the Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 meters. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” a suspension bridge along the cliff of Mt. Titlis.” Later proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne: See the Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
Overnight in Central Switzerland / Zurich
Today, the day is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe. Take a cable car from Grindelward Terminal to Eigergletscher followed by a train to Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe OR cogwheel train from Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund to a height of 3,454 meters to Europe’s highest railway station. Visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx observatory deck to view the longest glacier in the Alps. Later, take a photo stop at Interlaken.
Overnight in Central Switzerland / Zurich
Note: Guests who do not opt for this optional excursion will get packed dinner delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
This morning, check out & drive to Schaffhausen to see the Rhine Falls. Next visit the heart of Black Forest, for a demonstration on cuckoo clocks. Later drive to Heidelberg for an orientation tour.
Overnight in Germany
Note: By the time you may reach Heidelberg it will be dark and some of the monuments will be light up.
Today, check out & enjoy a scenic cruise on the River Rhine. Next proceed to Cologne. Visit the Cologne Cathedral. Later, drive to Brussels.
Overnight in Belgium
This morning, check out and proceed for an orientation tour of Brussels. Visit the Grand Place and see the Manneken Pis statue. Next drive to Paris and enjoy a guided city tour: See the Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triumph, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and much more.
Overnight Paris (CDG area)
Visit the Eiffel Tower (2nd level). Later you have a choice to join us for Disneyland Park OR Disneyland Studios and enjoy rides (upto 4 hours) OR you can opt for a shopping experience at La Vallee Village with transfers.
Overnight Paris (CDG area)
Proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Note: In capital cities like Paris, brussels there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
***Arrival / Departure Transfers will be provided subject to minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Europe For All (Budget Tour - 08 Days)|
|Start City: Zurich | End City: Paris|
|Rooming||Brochure Price||Early Bird Discount||Offer Price (AED)|
|CHILD NO BED||3515||370||3145|
|CHILD WITH BED||3775||370||3405|
**As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
** As a 3rd in a double plus child with bed rooming, a roll away or cot will be provided to the child. Child below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Visit Jungfraujoch with Lunch & Interlaken||200||140|
|Disneyland Paris (Duration upto 4 hours)||95||80|
|La Vallee Village Shopping (Duration upto 4 hours)||30||30|
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022
NOVEMBER : 11,25
DECEMBER : 09,16,23
MARCH : 17,24
- 03 nights at Hotel Ibis Rothrist / Ibis Zurich Messe/ Holiday inn express / or similar in Zurich/Central Switzerland
- 01 night at Hotel Best Western Leoso / Achat / Holiday inn express or similar in Germany
- 01 night at Hotel Best Western / Park inn / Campanile or similar in Belgium
- 02 nights at Hotel Ibis Style / Moxy / Campanile or similar in Paris (CDG area)
- Daily continental breakfast (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 07 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Sightseeing and accommodation as per the above mentioned itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 08 Days, the total Tips amount is Euros 24 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- Multiple entry Schengen visa.
- The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
- The lifts at the Eifel tower are currently closed due to safety. Hence the visit to the tower is only allowed by climbing the staircase. In case there is no change in the same on tour customers will be refunded the amount for the same if they chose not to climb the stairs.
- Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payments to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.