EXPLORE ISTANBUL – WINTER TOUR 2021 / 2022
Visit Istanbul - 03 Nights/04 Days
Istanbul is a major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. In the Sultanahmet district, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain. The iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics.
- Visit to Blue Mosque an historical imperial mosque
- Visit Pierre Loti Hill for amazing view of city
- Make cherishable memories in Istanbul
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Air Arabia (Ex – Sharjah) or Similar
- 03 night’s accommodation at The Peak – 4* or Similar in Istanbul
- Daily breakfast
- Full day Istanbul City tour
- Half day afternoon Bosphorus cruise
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE
- PCR Test at local destination
- Entrance Fees & Optional sightseeing’s
- Tips, porterage & Professional guide escort
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
On arrival, meet local representative at Istanbul Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Istanbul
After breakfast, today enjoy Full day Istanbul city tour
We begin our tour from Hippodrome, the stadium of ancient Byzantium, held 100.000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire. Next we visit the Blue Mosque, which owes its name to the exquisite tiles adorning its interior. Dating from the 17th century, it is the only imperial Mosque with six minarets. Then we will vist Hagia Sophia which was built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century AD this church is one of the marvels of world architecture. Its massive dome dominates the skyline of old Istanbul. It is famed for its mosaics, including glittering portraits of emperors and empresses. Before lunch we will visit Grand Bazaar which was the commercial heart of the old city and its 4.000 shops are full of treasures – including carpets and kilims, silks, jewelry, ceramics, icons and leather goods. Free time for Lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch we will continue with Sultan Tombs. There are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia Sophia. The final visit will be to Topkapi Palace which, from the 15th to 19th century, was the principle residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Istanbul
After breakfast, the morning is free at leisure. Half day afternoon Bosphorus cruise, we embark on a cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. Winding between wooded hills, it is lined with mosques, castles, 19th century mansions, picturesque villages and extravagant baroque places of the late Ottoman Sultans. After the cruise we will drive through Golden Horn and we will take the cable car to reach to Pierre Loti Hill. From here we will watch the amazing view of Golden Horn and the city. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Istanbul
After breakfast, Check out (1100hrs) and transfer to Istanbul Airport
- Direct flights to Istanbul
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Istanbul City tour
- Afternoon Bosphorus cruise tour
- Return airport transfers
- COVID-19 Travel Insurance Included
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||2,599|
|Cost per child WITH bed (6 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||2,399|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 5.99 Years of age)||2,250|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||700|
One PCR Test at Local Destination for returning to UAE: AED 190 per person
- Free Travel Insurance
- Free Bosphorus cruise
01 October 2021 – 31 March 2022
*Supplement shall apply during Peak dates such as National Day, Christmas and New Year.
Optional Add-Ons (AT EXTRA COST):
Hermitage Museum at USD 50 per person
*Based on time permits in itinerary & availability at the time of confirmation
Local Currency = Russian Ruble (RUB)
1 USD = RUB 73.20
1 AED = RUB 19.95
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked. (45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- PCR Test with negative results valid within the last 72 hours before departure is mandatory.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.