Finland Delights Magical Santaland
- Visit the Santa Claus Village
- Walk across the Arctic Circle
- Visit a Reindeer Farm
- Enjoy a Husky Safari Ride
- Enjoy a Snowmobile Safari
- Northern Lights Tour
- Icebreaker Cruise & Arctic Floating (Optional)
- Guided City Tour
- Visit to Uspenski Cathedral & Helsinki Cathedral
- Day trip to Tallinn
- Guided City tour
- Visit to Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
Welcome to Helsinki- Capital of Finland. On arrival check into your hotel on your own any time after 1500 hrs. Overnight in Helsinki. (D)
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, check out and drive to the airport for a flight to Rovaniemi - the Official Hometown of Santa Claus on the Arctic Circle in the Finnish Lapland. This magical place is where culture, wild activities, natural phenomenon’s and fairytales meet.
In the evening proceed on an excursion to view the Northern Lights. Finland is renowned for its otherworldly illuminations, the Northern Lights being one remarkable example. (Although we will do our best to ensure that you view the Northern Lights, it is a natural phenomenon and is not guaranteed. The days of the Northern Lights tour could also change based on the probability of viewing the lights).
Overnight in Rovaniemi. (B, D)
+ Day 3 - Rovaniemi. Husky Sleigh Ride - Snowmobile Ride - Arctic Crossing at Santa Village – Reindeer Farm
Today, get set for an action packed day. Take a short drive from the town and arrive at a husky dog farm. Before departing on the safari, you will be given instruction on how to control the sledge, which you will ride in pairs and chat with the head musher about these amazing northern animals. Today, also experience a thrilling Snowmobile Ride in this magical landscape. On a visit to a local Reindeer Farm, meet the people living at the farm and who train these safari reindeers. Later, visit the most awaited place - Santa Claus Village. Santa Claus spends his time at the Santa Claus Village every day of the year to take care of his mission in life of spreading joy and happiness. Here walk across the Arctic Circle and feel the thrill of a lifetime.
Overnight in Rovaniemi. (B, D)
Today, enjoy the day at leisure OR you can opt for and experience of a lifetime. Drive to Kemi – the pearl of the Bothnian Sea. This frozen wonderland is a spectacular sight. Here, board the Icebreaker Sampo that takes you through this frozen sea of ice. As you move deeper onto the frozen sea, stand on the stern as see how an icebreaker traverses the winter sea. Deep in the sea – you can put on special waterproof floating suits and get into the sea - a magical Arctic Ice Float Experience. Enjoy a packed lunch.
Overnight in Rovaniemi. (B, D)
Today, drive to the airport to take the flight back to Helsinki. In Helsinki - proceed on a guided city tour of Helsinki. See the important parts of Helsinki – the Presidential Palace, the Lutheran Church, Senate Square, Opera House and the Sibelius Park. Next, we visit the Helsinki Cathedral and Uspenski Cathedral.
Overnight in Helsinki. (B, D)
Today, proceed on a day trip to Tallinn - capital of Estonia, one of the most completely preserved medieval cities in Europe & a precious city on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Upon arrival, your journey begins with a drive through the beautiful district of Kadriorg. You will also see the Toompea Hill, the Parliament building, the Dome Church, the Town Hall Square and many more sights. Next, visit the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral which is an orthodox cathedral in the old Town. Later, take the ferry back to Helsinki. Overnight in Helsinki. (B, D)
Today, proceed to the airport on your own for your flight home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and give us your suggestions. (B)
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|7-Days Best of Finland Magical Santaland Tour Price|
|10th December 2022|
|Adult in Twin||Child with Bed*||Child without Bed**|
|AED 14,025||AED 11,322||AED 9,780|
Single room supplement AED 2295 per person.
|22nd December 2022|
|AED 16,835||AED 13,285||AED 11,175|
Single room supplement AED 3700 per person.
|10th December 2022|
|AED 14,135||AED 11,400||AED 9,810|
Single room supplement AED 2260 per person.
*As a 3rd in a triple, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
• **As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
• Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
|OPTIONAL TOUR COST||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Full Day Trip to Kemi with Icebreaker Cruise & Arctic Ice Float with packed lunch||575||575|
Note: Optional tours will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022
February : 11
March : 11
*Day 1 as mentioned in your day to day itinerary.
- 1 night in Scandic Park Helsinki or similar in Helsinki
- 3 Nights at Scandic City / Scandic Polar or similar in Rovaniemi
- 2 nights in Scandic Park Helsinki or similar in Helsinki
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast
- 6 vegetarian / Jain / Non–vegetarian Indian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation, Meals, Sightseeing and Excursions as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 7 Days, the total Tips amount is Euros 21 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 1 of the tour.
- RT PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- You must be in possession of a Multiple Entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Helsinki and depart from Helsinki. Internal sector flights Helsinki - Rovaniemi - Helsinki is included in the tour price. It would be advisable to check with your Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
- The lifts at the Eifel tower are currently closed due to safety. Hence the visit to the tower is only allowed by climbing the staircase. In case there is no change in the same on tour customers will be refunded the amount for the same if they chose not to climb the stairs.
- Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. Thomas Cook will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- Thomas Cook shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payments to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- TCS will be applicable for all optional activities pre-paid.
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.