Grab your partner and head for the romantic charm of Georgia's mountains, blooming gardens and historic sites. Visit the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Jvari monastery, 2 of the most sacred places in whole Georgia alongside Ananuri Fortress, Narikala Fortress, Leghvtakhevi Waterfall and blissfull mountains in Gudauri
On arrival, meet at Tbilisi Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included).
Rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight at Tbilisi
After breakfast we will start our tour with visiting Narikala Fortress by cable car (or by walk, we will decide this at the place). The fortress was established in the 4th century and considerably expanded over subsequent centuries. Enjoy are spectacular views of the city from the battlements. We will continue exploring the Tbilisi Old Town with Sulfur Baths and Leghvtakhevi Waterfall – this district is called “Abanotubani”. Abanotubani is the place, where according to legend, King Vakhtang Gorgasali’s falcon fell, leading to the discovery of the hot springs and, subsequently the founding of a new capital.
After visit- Mtskheta.
The ancient capital of Georgia is located 20 km from Tbilisi. The main attractions there are: one of the most ancient and esteemed temples Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century) where the robe of Christ is buried and ancient Jvari Monastery (6th century) is standing on the edge of a high rock and is in wonderful harmony with extremely picturesque nature of this area. Below at the foot noisy Mtkvari and Aragvi, two most known rivers in Georgia are flowing by. Back to Tbilisi Hotel & overnight.
After breakfast, today enjoy full day tour of Ananuri Fortress - Gudauri – Balcony of Friendship. The lands of the mountains, historical province in eastern Georgia. Pass famous Military Highway, visit Ananuri Castle (17th century) one of the best carvings of the Christian art, with beautiful overlooks the artificial reservoir of Zhinvali, built in 1971.
Visit Gudauri, a ski resort with beautiful nature located along The Georgian Military Highway near the Cross Pass at an elevation of 2,200 meters above sea level with skiable area from December to April. Near Gudauri you can visit Russia-Georgia Friendship Monument built in 1983 to celebrate ongoing friendship between Georgia and Soviet Russia. Back to Tbilisi Hotel & overnight.
After breakfast, check out from hotel. Free time until departure time and transfer to Tbilisi Airport as per flight timings.
- 03 night’s accommodation at Ramada by Wyndham Tbilisi Old City / Iveria Inn – 4* or Similar in Tbilisi
- Daily breakfast
- Tbilisi & Mtskheta Tour with Entrance Fees
- Kazbegi Tour with stop at Ananuri fortress & Jeep tour with Entrance Fees
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1620*||AED 860*||AED 77*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading