Glimpses of Turkey 06 Nights / 07 Days (Value Tour)
- View of the Golden Horn
- Visit Spice Bazaar
- Boat ride on the Bosphorus
- Visit Hippodrome
- Visit Blue Mosque
- Visit Hagia Sophia
- Free time at Grand Bazaar
- Free time at Taksim Square
- Free time at Istiklal Street
- Visit Hierapolis & Cotton Castle
- Experience bath at a Mud Pool
- Visit Monks Valley
- Photostop at Devrent Valley & Pigeons Valley
- Visit Turkish pottery at Avanos (Red River)
- Visit Goreme Open Air Museum (Rock Churches)
- Esentepe – Panaromic View of Cappadocia
- Photo stop at Uchisar Castle
Upon arrival at Istanbul, you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced Tour Manager/ Local Representative outside the baggage hall. Proceed to your hotel and check-in.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs.
Proceed to Istanbul airport for your flight to Denizli. On arrival drive to Pammukale. Visit Travertines at Cotton Castle. Visit Hierapolis (Holy City). Experience Mud Pool Bath.
Overnight in Pammukale.
Proceed towards Cappadocia. Check in to the hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
(B, LL, D)
Visit Turkish Pottery workshop. Guided tour of Cappadocia. Visit Monks Valley. Photostop at Devrent Valley and Pigeons Valley. Visit Goreme Open Air Museum.Photo stop at Esentepe & Uchisar castle.Visit Turkish Pottery workshop.
Overnight in Cappadocia.
Proceed to Kayseri airport for your flight to Istanbul.On arrival in Istanbul visit the Egyptian Spice Bazaar.
Check-in the hotel.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Full-day city tour of Sultanahmet.Photostop at Topkapi Palace & Hippodrome Square. Visit Blue Mosque and Hagia Sopia. Free time at Grand Bazaar. Cruise on the Bosphorus strait.Visit Taksim Square and free time at Istiklal Street.
Overnight in Istanbul.
Proceed to the airport, where your memorable tour of Glimpses of Turkey comes to an end.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021
- 01 night’ accommodation Pullman Istanbul Hotel & Convention Center or similar in Istanbul
- 01 night accommodation in Pam Thermal or similar Pamukale
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Ramada Cappadocia Hotel or similar in Cappadocia
- 02 night accommodation Pullman Istanbul Hotel & Convention Center or similar in Istanbul
- Daily American breakfast (Except Day 01)
- 2 local Lunches
- 3 Jain/Veg/Non-Veg Indian Lunches
- 1 local dinners
- 5 Jain/Veg/Non-Veg Indian Dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly & multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 20 customers) or a local Representative.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc.). It is mandatory to pay USD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- PCR test in Egypt
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of Optional Excursions.
- The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- This Package does not offer city center hotels. Hotels will be located in the airport area or on the outskirts.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Due to international events & trade fairs you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Hotels in certain cities are not offering buffet breakfasts due to health regulations. If the same does not change by the time the tours operate, we will organize breakfasts at Indian/ local restaurant.
- Coaches are an important part of your journeys & we request our guests to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- Due to limited boot space in the coach we suggest you to carry one check-in bag & one hand bag per person only
- Due to parking regulations & designated drop off & pick up points it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager / Local Representative will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches do not have a wheelchair access. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Coaches are forbidden inside most of the historic city centers; to preserve them from damage caused by pollution & getting overcrowded. Most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses & by foot in the historic & heritage centers.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- Due to logistical reasons certain departures may have amendments or reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks & at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The Tour Manager & the Driver will do their best to get you as close to the Monuments as possible.
- Every Site / Monuments has its own set of rules & regulations. We need to respect this & ensure that we follow the same.
- All our visits are booked in advance to avoid delays,at the same time there may be delays caused due to over crowding ,local regulations ,security check etc.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts & bag snatching. THOMAS COOK INDIA LTD will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- THOMAS COOK INDIA LTD shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine & any other cause whatsoever & all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.