GORGEOUS GEORGIA – NATIONAL DAY HOLIDAYS 2021
Enjoy Georgia tour with direct flight to Tbilisi and with its dramatic valley setting, picturesque Old Town, eclectic architecture and superb eating and drinking opportunities, Tbilisi is the vibrant, beating heart of Georgia and home to more than one in three of its citizens. Add to that the pull of the city's hipster culture, its techno scene and general air of cool, and Tbilisi is confidently sealing its reputation as the South Caucasus' most cosmopolitan city.
- Enjoy incredible view of Tbilisi city from Narikala Fortress
- Make cherishable memories at Tbilisi, Mtskheta in Georgia
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Air Arabia (Ex – Sharjah) or Similar
- 02 night’s accommodation at Quadrum Hotel / Best Western – 4* or Similar in Gudauri
- 02 night’s accommodation at Iveria Inn Hotel – 4* or Similar in Tbilisi
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tours as detailed in the itinerary.
- English speaking Guide during city tour.
- Entrance fees (Narikala Cable Car)
- Water (per bottle-per day-per person)
- Return airport transfers
- One PCR Test at local destination
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE (Required if not vaccinated)
- Tips, porterage & Professional guide escort
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
On arrival, meet local representative at Tbilisi Airport and transfer to Gudauri hotel (2 hours 30 minutes). Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight in Gudauri.
Today the day is free at leisure or you can take optional tour of Kazbegi Region. Drive to Stepantsminda. The village Stepantsminda is located in the heart of Great Caucasus range, at the foot of Kazbegi peak. The legendary Georgian Military Highway, one of the world’s most beautiful roads, winds its way up to the village, through steep wooded valleys, ravines and finally over the 2300 meter Cross Pass and down again. Building of the Georgian Military Highway started in the beginning of the XIX cc, as the main road across the Caucasus Range. Drive to Gergeti Triniti church (altitude 2 170 m) from the village Stepantsminda. Overnight in Gudauri.
After breakfast, transfer from Gudauri to Tbilisi (2 hours 30 minutes) en-route stop at Ananuri fortress for a visit to the medieval defense citadel located 64 km away from Tbilisi. You will feel the spirit of one of the most significant fortresses of the medieval Georgia that once served as an outpost blocking the road leading from the Daryal gorge. On arrival in Tbilisi, PCR Test. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
Overnight in Tbilisi.
After breakfast we will start our tour with visiting Narikala Fortress by cable car (or by walk, we will decide this at the place). The fortress was established in the 4th century and considerably expanded over subsequent centuries. Enjoy are spectacular views of the city from the battlements. We will continue exploring the Tbilisi Old Town with Sulfur Baths and Leghvtakhevi Waterfall – this district is called “Abanotubani”. Abanotubani is the place, where according to legend, King Vakhtang Gorgasali’s falcon fell, leading to the discovery of the hot springs and, subsequently the founding of a new capital.
After visit- Mtskheta.
The ancient capital of Georgia is located 20 km from Tbilisi. The main attractions there are: one of the most ancient and esteemed temples Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century) where the robe of Christ is buried and ancient Jvari Monastery (6th century) is standing on the edge of a high rock and is in wonderful harmony with extremely picturesque nature of this area. Below at the foot noisy Mtkvari and Aragvi, two most known rivers in Georgia are flowing by. Back to Tbilisi Hotel & overnight.
After breakfast, Check out and transfer to Tbilisi Airport
- Direct Flights to Tbilisi
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Tbilisi & Mtskheta City tour
- Entrance Tickets
- Return airport transfers
- One PCR Test at local destination
- COVID-19 Travel Insurance Included
|Component||Brochure Price||Offer price|
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||2499|
|Cost per adult on single occupancy basis||2799|
|Cost per child WITH bed (6 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||2299|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||1,999|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||700|
- Cash Discount
- Free Visit to Mtskheta
DEPARTURE DATES 2021:
Flight Details or Similar
|AIRLINES||FROM||TO||FLIGHT NO||DATE||ETD (HRS.)||ETA (HRS.)|
|Air Arabia||Sharjah||Tbilisi||G9 025||30 Nov||1100||1420|
|Air Arabia||Tbilisi||Sharjah||G9 022||04 Dec||1410||1710|
Optional Add-Ons (AT EXTRA COST):
Kazbegi tour from Gudauri at AED 225 per person
Local Currency = Georgian Lari (GEL)
1 USD = GEL 3.26
1 AED = GEL 0.89
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked. (45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Travelling from UAE to Georgia, Vaccination certificate with 2nd dose completed at least 2 weeks before the flight. Certificates issued by the health authorities must have a QR code and can be presented in the mobile application or its printed version OR PCR Test with negative results valid within the last 72 hours before arrival is mandatory. Children aged 10 year & above require Vaccination Certificate or PCR test within the last 72 hours before arrival is mandatory.
- Travelling from Georgia to UAE, Negative COVID-19 PCR test result within the last 72 hours before arrival is required for aged 12 years & above.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test / Vaccination certificate for COVID-19 health document is in English & with QR Code.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- Package is based on minimum 10 passengers travelling together.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.