Gorgeous Georgia – Summer 2022
Enjoy Georgia tour with direct flight to Tbilisi and with its dramatic valley setting, picturesque Old Town, eclectic architecture and superb eating and drinking opportunities, Tbilisi is the vibrant, beating heart of Georgia and home to more than one in three of its citizens. Add to that the pull of the city's hipster culture, its techno scene and general air of cool, and Tbilisi is confidently sealing its reputation as the South Caucasus' most cosmopolitan city.
- Enjoy incredible view of Tbilisi city from Narikala Fortress
- Make cherishable memories at Tbilisi, Mtskheta in Georgia
- 4* Star hotel with well-appointed facilities
- Transportation, Accommodation & Meals
- Convenience of the round trip airfare
- Itinerary crafted by tourism industry experts
- Impeccable safety standards
- Great value for Money holiday
- Top-Class services and Integrity at every level
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare on Air Arabia (Ex – Sharjah) or Similar
- 03 night’s accommodation at Iveria Inn Hotel – 4* or Similar in Tbilisi
- Daily breakfast
- Full day tour of Tbilisi & Mtskheta Including entrance fees of Narikala Cable Car
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers & tours are on sharing basis (a closed group with social distancing is maintained)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE & at local destination
- Tips, porterage & Professional guide escort
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
On arrival, meet local representative at Tbilisi Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Tbilisi
After breakfast we will start our tour with visiting Narikala Fortress by cable car (or by walk, we will decide this at the place). The fortress was established in the 4th century and considerably expanded over subsequent centuries. Enjoy are spectacular views of the city from the battlements. We will continue exploring the Tbilisi Old Town with Sulfur Baths and Leghvtakhevi Waterfall – this district is called “Abanotubani”. Abanotubani is the place, where according to legend, King Vakhtang Gorgasali’s falcon fell, leading to the discovery of the hot springs and, subsequently the founding of a new capital.
After visit- Mtskheta.
The ancient capital of Georgia is located 20 km from Tbilisi. The main attractions there are: one of the most ancient and esteemed temples Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century) where the robe of Christ is buried and ancient Jvari Monastery (6th century) is standing on the edge of a high rock and is in wonderful harmony with extremely picturesque nature of this area. Below at the foot noisy Mtkvari and Aragvi, two most known rivers in Georgia are flowing by. Back to Tbilisi Hotel & overnight.
After breakfast, enjoy with your free time and explore the city on your own or take optional tour of Ananuri Fortress - Gudauri – Balcony of Friendship. The lands of the mountains, historical province in eastern Georgia. Pass famous Military Highway, visit Ananuri Castle (17th century) one of the best carvings of the Christian art, with beautiful overlooks the artificial reservoir of Zhinvali, built in 1971.
Visit Gudauri, a ski resort with beautiful nature located along The Georgian Military Highway near the Cross Pass at an elevation of 2,200 meters above sea level with skiable area from December to April. Near Gudauri you can visit Russia-Georgia Friendship Monument built in 1983 to celebrate ongoing friendship between Georgia and Soviet Russia. Back to Tbilisi Hotel & overnight. Back to Tbilisi Hotel and overnight in Tbilisi.
After breakfast, Check out (1100hrs) and transfer to Tbilisi Airport
- Direct Flights to Tbilisi
- 4 Star hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- Tbilisi & Mtskheta City tour
- Entrance Tickets
- Return airport transfers
- COVID–19 Travel Insurance Included
|Cost per adult on twin/triple sharing basis||1,999|
|Cost per child WITH bed (6 years of age to 11.99 Years of age)||1,700|
|Cost per child NO bed (2 years of age to 5.99 Years of age)||1,400|
|Cost per Infant (0 Years of age - 1.99 Years)||700|
*Supplement shall apply during Peak dates such as EID Holidays & Summer School Holiday Break.
- Free Travel Insurance
- Free Visit to Mtskheta
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS (AT EXTRA COST):
Ananuri Fortress - Gudauri – Balcony of Friendship tour at USD 75 per person
Local Currency = Georgian Lari (GEL)
1 USD = GEL 3.26
1 AED = GEL 0.89
*Please note that ROE (rate of exchange) will depend on the day of purchase.
|Booking Deposit Fees||AED 1500.00 per person. Non-refundable deposit. (Upon booking form filled)|
|Second Payment||50% of the balance amount including extras booked .(45 days before departure or with visa submission whichever comes first )|
|Final Payment||100% of Tour cost including all additional services. (35 days before departure date)|
|45 days or more prior to departure||Forfeit deposit fees|
|44 days -31days to departure||40% of the tour price paid|
|30 days – 15 days to departure||50% for all services paid|
|14 days & less||100% for all services paid|
|Optional Tours / Extras||Non Refundable|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Travelling from UAE to Georgia, Vaccination certificate with 2nd dose completed at least 2 weeks before the flight. Certificates issued by the health authorities must have a QR code and can be presented in the mobile application or its printed version OR Unvaccinated Travelers must do PCR Test with negative results valid within the last 72 hours before arrival is mandatory. Children aged 10 year & above require Vaccination Certificate or PCR test within the last 72 hours before arrival is mandatory. also must fill form https://registration.gov.ge/pub/form/8_protocol_for_arrivals_in_georgia/tk6157/
- Travelling from Georgia to UAE, Vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE:
Vaccinated passengers who have taken complete dosage of any approved covid-19 vaccine are no longer required to conduct a PCR test prior to departure provided that they present a vaccination certificate with QR code. Passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
Non- vaccinated passengers arriving into the UAE:
Non-vaccinated passengers are required to conduct a covid-19 PCR test within 48 hours prior to departure. Passengers who have recently recovered from a past covid-19 infection can present a recovery certificate and will be exempt from the test. All passengers are no longer required to conduct Rapid PCR test at the airport 6 hours prior to departure. Children below 12 years are exempt from the test.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test / Vaccination certificate for COVID-19 health document is in English & with QR Code.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- PCR Test Timings will vary depending on the itinerary.
- Package is valid for specific dates (*Supplement may apply for peak dates)
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 month from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.