Grand Bargain New Zealand
- Gondola Ride (Skyline Gondola Queenstown closes from 24 April to 01 July 2023)
- Visit the historic Arrowtown and visit bungy jump centre at the Kawarau Bridge
- Sheep show at Agrodome
- Mud pools at Te Puia
- Te Puia Maori cultural show
- Waitomo glow-worm caves
- Visit the Government Gardens
- City tour
- Sky City Tower
- 90 Mins Weta Workshop Unleashed Tour (Horror, Fantasy, Sci-fi)
On arrival at Auckland airport. Proceed and check into your hotel. (Standard Check in time: 1400Hrs). Later the evening is at leisure for you to explore this city on your own. Tonight a delicious Indian dinner awaits you at a local restaurant.
Overnight in Auckland.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to the airport to board your flight to Queenstown, South Island. Arrive & check-in and the hotel. Enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant.
(Skyline Gondola Queenstown closes from 24 April to 01 July 2023 – prices already adjusted on departure dates). Tour historic Arrowtown and visit bungy jump centre.
Post breakfast today get ready to experience the famous Gondola ride, also a fast convenient access to the best views in the region, which is reputed to be the steepest lift in the Southern Hemisphere. Tour historic Arrow town and visit bungy jump centre.
Tonight a delicious Indian dinner awaits you at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight in Queenstown.
Enjoy an American breakfast at the hotel. The day is free for you to enjoy Queenstown on your own. You have the opportunity to feel the adrenaline rush and enjoy activities like Bungy Jumping, Sky diving, Jet-boating etc as optional activities. The rest of the day is at leisure. You have a chance to feel the adrenaline rush and enjoy Jet-boating. Prepare yourself for the thrill and excitement of the ultimate Jet Boating experience with world famous Shotover Jet. It’s a unique, breathtaking white water ride and an adrenaline rush you’ll never forget! It’s an amazing white water ride, as the Shotover Canyon walls tower over you, your expert driver puts your ‘Big Red’ Jet Boat through its paces and skillfully whips it past rocky outcrops, skims around crags and boulders and speeds through the dramatic and narrow canyons. Enjoy Indian dinner at a local restaurant.
Overnight in Queenstown.
+ Day 5 - Fly to Auckland. Enjoy a city tour of this beautiful and pristine city. Proceed to Rotorua
– “The Thermal city”. Beautiful Waitomo Glow -worm Caves.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport to take a flight to Auckland. Arrive Auckland & proceed to visit the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves in the lush Waikato region. Marvel at Mother Nature’s light display, as you glide silently through the starry wonderland caves of Glow-worm situated underground along the Waitomo River and gaze in silence at the myriad of glow-worm lights that make up the Glow-worm Grotto. As you enter this galaxy of tiny living lights, you will immediately experience a serene ambience and be fascinated and intrigued by tiny glow-worms that light your way. Lunch at Indian restaurant.
Later proceed to Rotorua. With its unique volcanic landscape, living Maori culture and natural hot springs, Rotorua is one of New Zealand’s most famous destinations. Tonight hot Indian dinner awaits you at a local Indian restaurant. Proceed to hotel and check in.
Overnight in Rotorua.
+ Day 6 - See the sheep show at Agrodome. 90min tour to Te Puia Thermal Reserves with Maori Cultural show. Visit the Government Garden.
After an American breakfast, proceed to Agrodome which will give you a chance to see through the eyes of a true New Zealand farmer. Witness the Agrodome Sheep Show an exciting and informative insight into the world of New Zealand agriculture, featuring different breeds of sheep, sheep shearing, cow milking, lamb feeding and dog demonstrations. After hot Indian lunch visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve where you can wander around the bubbling mud pools and see the famous ‘Pohutu’ Geyser. Also visit Government garden time permitting. Also enjoy the Maori cultural show. Later enjoy an Indian Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Rotorua.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and drive to Auckland. Arrive at Auckland & proceed for lunch. Visit Sky Tower for a super 360-degree view of this amazing city. Next visit the amazing WETA WORKSHOP UNLEASHED 90 Mins tour.
Be Unleashed. Your 90-minute guided experience includes: interactive and immersive make-believe film sets, focusing on the worlds of horror, fantasy and sci-fi. It's your chance to get up-close and hands-on with enchanting environments, resident creatures, one hyper-realistic giant, a galactic robot, and much more.
Enjoy Indian dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Check into your hotel. Overnight in Auckland.
This morning after an American breakfast or a boxed breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport, where your memorable Thomas Cook tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it over to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your tour.
|June||02, 10, 23|
|Sep||02, 12, 30|
Tour Cost in AED PER PERSON
|Twin/Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed*||Child Without Bed**||Single Room|
|AED 9020||AED 9020||AED 7840||AED 6920||AED 10520|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided. **As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
(Reservation & payment must be made upon arrival on day 01 of your tour by paying your Tour Manager the applicable amount)
- 01 night accommodation in Auckland at Hotel Ibis Ellerslie / Auckland Airport Hotel or similar
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Queenstown at Holiday Inn Remarkable Park or similar
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Rotorua at Hotel Sudima / Millennium Rotorua or similar
- 01 night accommodation in Auckland at Hotel Ibis Ellerslie / Auckland City Hotel or similar
- Daily American breakfast (Except Day 01)
- 04 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian lunches
- 07 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Sightseeing, accommodation & services as per the above mentioned itinerary
- All transfers & excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air-conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly & multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager (Subject to minimum 25 customers) or a local Representative.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Visa, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Mandatory Tipping for on tour Services (Coach Driver, Local Guides etc)
- It is mandatory to pay NZD 5 per person/per day. Our Tour Manager will be collecting the same on Day 1 of the Tour.
- PCR test in New Zealand
- Applicable Government Taxes are additional
- No porterage included
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, mini-bar, mineral water, telephone charges, food & drink that are not a part of the package.
- Additional Meals that is not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees & local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Cost of Optional Excursions.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes as applicable extra.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members
- Land surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures.
- Some optional excursions are subject to minimum 20 paying passengers OR if less than 20 passengers then the optional will operates on Seat in Coach basis’s.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- A person below 12 years of age on date of return flight will be considered a child.
- A baby below 24 months of age on date of return flight will be considered an infant.
- Functioning of Air cooling/Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
The cost of visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with the consulates or embassy nearest to you or travel agent for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
International and Internal Airfare is not included in tour price.
For Internal flight sectors we can book internal ticket with additional charges. It would be advisable to check with your Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing
- Optional Tours are dependent on weather conditions & subject to operational feasibility by the local vendors.
- Prices subject to change by the local vendors without notice.
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to your Thomas Cook Tour Manager or representative on day 01 or day 02 of the tour. All payments to be made in AUD in Australia only (Credit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking required needs to be booked from India or your home country only.
- Some activities mentioned above as Pre Booking preferable – We highly recommend to book in advance as these activities gets full very fast and might not be available on tour.
- Medical condition applies.
- This Package does not offer city center hotels. Hotels will be located in the airport area or on the outskirts.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels offer roll-away beds & room size will be the same as double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll-away beds, in that case they might give a double & a separate single room.
- A person 12 years & below is considered child & above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- Due to international events & trade fairs you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Hotels in certain cities are not offering buffet breakfasts due to health regulations. If the same does not change by the time the tours operate, we will organize breakfasts at Indian / local restaurant.
- Coaches are an important part of your journeys & we request our guests to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygiene factors it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However, we will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- Due to limited boot space in the coach we suggest you to carry one check-in bag & one hand bag per person only
- Due to parking regulations & designated drop off & pick up points it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager / Local Representative will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches do not have a wheelchair access. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Coaches are forbidden inside most of the historic city centers; to preserve them from damage caused by pollution & getting overcrowded. Most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses & by foot in the historic & heritage centers.
- Meals are pre–set & a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- Due to logistical reasons certain departures may have amendments or reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks & at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The Tour Manager & the Driver will do their best to get you as close to the Monuments as possible.
- Every Site / Monuments has its own set of rules & regulations. We need to respect this & ensure that we follow the same.
- All our visits are booked in advance to avoid delays, at the same time there may be delays caused due to overcrowding, local regulations, security check etc.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts & random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts & bag snatching. Thomas Cook will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair & should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- Thomas Cook shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine & any other cause whatsoever & all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager & the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.