Grand Bargain Tour of Thailand - Winter
- Orientation tour of Pattaya
- Visit to Big Buddha temple
- Art in Paradise
- Alcazar show
- Coral Island tour with Speed boat
- Visit Nong Nooch Village - tropical gardens.
- Guided City & temple tour of Bangkok including Golden & Reclining Buddha
- Safari World and Marine Park with Lunch
- Chao phraya Dinner Cruise
- Visit Gems Gallery.
- Shopping at Indira Market or any other local market
“Sawadee” – Welcome to Thailand. Meet your local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Drive to Pattaya which lies about 150-kms southeast of Bangkok. Check into your hotel and relax (Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs). This evening get introduced to Pattaya with orientation tour of city . Proceed to visit Art in Paradise This evening proceed to visit the Alcazar Show Pattaya, Thailand’s latest, largest and most spectacular cabaret show.
Overnight in Pattaya. (D)
Today explore Coral Island (subject to weather condition). Take a private speedboat ride to the Island. Once we reach the Island here you can enjoy various water-sports activities like banana boat ride, jet ski, swimming in the tropical water, etc. on your own (Do not forget to carry your swimwear). Proceed to visit the famous Nong Nooch village – a traditional Thai village with beautiful tropical gardens. Proceed to Pattaya hill to visit the view point and temple of lord Buddha at – Pattaya Big Buddha temple. Overnight in Pattaya. (B, L, D)
NOTE: For activities of Coral island, it is important that guests are physically fit to travel in speed boats.
Today check out and Enroute visit the Gems gallery . Later proceed by road to capital city - Bangkok. Enjoy guided tour of Bangkok. Visit the “Wat Pho” also known as the Reclining Buddha temple. Visit ‘Wat Traimit’ the temple of the Golden Buddha. Evening is free to explore the city & Shopping areas of Bangkok.
Overnight in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Today visit of open Air Zoo at Safari World. And see interesting animal performance shows at Marine Park. Lunch at Park. Evening enjoy the Chao phraya Dinner Cruise with entertainment.
Overnight in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Today after breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour. (B)
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|5-Days Grand Bargain Tour of Thailand Tour Price|
|Adult in Twin||Child with Bed*||Child without Bed**|
|AED 1595||AED 1410||AED 1280|
Single room supplement AED 610 per person.
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
|Departure Date||Single||Twin / Triple||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
|1 Nov - 25 Dec||AED 93||AED 93||AED 93||AED 93|
|26 Dec - 30 Dec||AED 445||AED 445||AED 445||AED 445|
|4 Jan - 31 Mar||AED 93||AED 93||AED 93||AED 93|
- You must be in possession of a Single Entry Visa for Thailand. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Bangkok and depart from Bangkok. It would be advisable to check with your sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022-23
November : 7, 14, 21, 28
December : 5, 12, 19, 26
January : 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
February : 6, 13, 20, 27
March : 6, 13, 20, 27
*Day 1 as mentioned in your day to day itinerary.
- 02 nights accommodation Citrus Grand Pattaya or Similar
- 02 nights accommodation Avani Atrium Bangkok or similar
- Daily American breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- Meals : 03 Lunches + 04 Dinner at Indian restaurants.
Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain/vegetarian
(B - Breakfast | L - Lunch | LC - Lunch coupon | PL - Packed Lunch | D - Dinner)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Thailand.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box
AIRLINE AND AIRFARE
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- We advise to carry maximum of 1 big and 1 cabin bag per person, especially if internal flights on tour and Train Journey are involved during your tour. (Luggage allowance in Internal Flights 15kgs). Also, every bag is guest responsibility and porterage is not included at Hotels, Airport, Immigration halls, Train stations, Cruise terminals etc.
- Prohibited items – E- cigarettes, displaying Images of Buddha, Travelling by Land in Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore
- Cigarettes / Liquor/ Toys or replica of Arms and explosive etc.
- Has restrictions to be carried. Please refer to below link for more information
- Many hotels in Asia have only Twin beds. Double bed will mostly be Queen size and not King size.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- As a 3rd adult person in a triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the SAME as a Twin/ double room. (Hence we also strongly suggest you to upgrade Triple into 2 separate rooms during booking).
- Average standard room size in south East Asia is 15 - 18 square meter.
- Standard Check in time 1500 hrs; Standard check out time 1500hrs. Early Check in & late Checkout is subjected to availability and at an extra Cost. Adjoining room’s requests are subjected to availability during Check In.
- All hotels rooms booked for group are Standard category. Getting a double room or a twin room is subjected to availability of the same in Hotel during check in.
- All selected hotels on above tour, serve breakfast which is a combination of continental & local dishes as per hotel standard. Indian meals will be provided during Lunches & Dinners as per itinerary.
- Most hotels have Centralized Air Conditioners which is set at a specific temperature for entire property. Restaurants & Sightseeing attractions are mostly naturally ventilated.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Asia such as Air Show, music festivals, sports championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- During certain dates stay may be split in two hotels.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Most of your journey in Asia is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In most of cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full-paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given on option of travelling on FIT basis, by paying an additional supplement on seat in coach basis with local representatives to assist you.
- When the tour has less than 25 adults and is operated on a seat-in-coach basis, there will be instances where the driver acts as a guide as well.
- Wearing mask is mandatory in these foreign countries.
- Download MySejahtera App & Trace Together App in your mobile devices before your tour & register on both Applications.
- Tap water is portable in Singapore, approved by local govt body.
- Health is of Paramount importance for all Tourists opting for this tour. It is important that every individual tourists to get their health examination done by Family physician before Travelling. Above tour includes walking at many sightseeing locations.
- If a Traveller requires wheel chair, this has to be carried by individual from home city/ country.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However, all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Tipping is not kept compulsory on your tour; although we appreciate your gesture of tipping to Guides, Drivers, Hotel staff etc.
- Carry passport, Travel document, Visa at all times during the tour.
- Entire Tour Program is designed & pre planned with various appointments and schedule, hence we strongly urge you to always be in time for smooth conduct of group tour. For those who repeatedly delay group departures, will be responsible to join the group by own transportation arrangements.
- Carry an umbrella and wear comfortable footwear during the tour. Advisable to carry a swim wear or nylon clothing & slippers/ Sandals for Beach locations & water theme parks if any. Casino dress code for men – Full shirt, Pant & covered footwear.
- Weather in South East Asia is warm and Humid throughout the year with unpredictable monsoon showers.
- International Debit/ Credit cards/ Currency cards are not accepted everywhere, but only at selected shops in Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore. Local currency in Cash (THB/MYR/SGD) accepted over counters at all locations. Money exchange is available at Airports and city center shopping areas.
- Tips & Optional can only be paid in Cash.
- Advisable to carry universal charging adaptors in South East Asia.
- Few rides inside Theme Park, Cable car ride, Wings of Time etc. are operated subject to weather conditions, & Maintenance.