HIGHLIGHTS OF AUSTRIA
Cheap and Best Europe Holiday Packages from Dubai | Europe Vacation Package details
On arrival and transfer to the Hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). Rest of the day on leisure.
Overnight at Vienna.
Breakfast at hotel, today enjoy City Tour with Schoenbrunn Palace.
See all the main sights and attractions along the grand Ringstrasse.
Take a panoramic bus tour along the famous Ringstrasse, the monumental boulevard, and admire the astonishing assembly of palaces, ministries, churches and opera houses that flank it. Behold the impressive Vienna State Opera, home to the world famous Opera Ball and continue the tour to marvel at the imperial winter residence, Hofburg Palace. See buildings such as the Museum of Art History, the glorious Gothic revival-style City Hall, the neo-classical Austrian Parliament, the brilliant Burgtheater, the Museum of Natural history and many more outstanding architectural gems. Few other streets in the world could hold a candle to the Ringstrasse, and Vienna is even celebrating the 150th anniversary of the most beautiful boulevard in the world in 2015.
The highlight of the tour is the visit to the Schoenbrunn Palace, a 1,441 room Baroque palace outside of the old town. It was here that the emperors would while away their summers, hunting, fishing and partying. Beat the queues and head straight in to admire the opulent state rooms and gain an insight into lavish imperial life. Take time to stroll through the equally impressive gardens and you can take a break with a Viennese coffee.
Duration: 3.5 hours approx.
Note: Start and end point of tour will be from designated city center point, transportation will not be included from hotel to & fro to designated city center point.
Overnight at Vienna.
Breakfast at the hotel, Travel on your own to Vienna train station. Vienna to Salzburg train ticket is Included on second class. On arrival in Salzburg, travel on your own to hotel. Evening is free at leisure.
Overnight at Salzburg.
Breakfast at the hotel, enjoy Full day The Sound of Music and Salt Mines Visit in Salzburg
Follow in the footsteps of the Von Trapp family and relive the classic movie on the Sound of Music tour.
See the Mirabell Palace and gardens, where Maria and the children sing Do-Re-Mi and Residenz Square, which Maria crosses by bus from Nonnberg Abbey – where the real life Maria and Baron von Trapp were married in 1927 – on her way to the Trapp Villa singing I have confidence in me.
The Rock Riding School is a particularly significant location as the real life Trapp family sang there before they fled Austria following the Nazi takeover. In the film, they sing Do-Re-Mi, Edelweiss and So Long, Farewell in a memorable scene. Leopoldskron Palace was used as the Von Trapp family home and while the gazebo used for the famous ‘I am 16 going on 17' scene was here in the film, it is actually at the Hellbrunn Palace. Head out of town before finishing this part of the tour and visit the beautiful church at Mondsee, where the wedding scene was shot.
Continue on to visit one of the salt mines that are central to the history of Salzburg, which means ‘salt fortresses’. At the mine, receive protective clothing to keep warm – and to look the real deal! Travel in a former miner’strain into the heart of the mountain and discover this secret world of kilometres-long labyrinths. Have fun on the miner’s slides, enjoy a raft cruise across a subterranean salt lake with a multimedia show that will not light up the underground lake but also your hearts.
Duration: 8 hours
Overnight at Salzburg.
Breakfast at the hotel, Check-out (Standard check out timing 1200hrs) & Proceed to Salzburg airport as per scheduled flight for departure.
- 02 night’s accommodation in K+K Palais Hotel4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Vienna
- 02 night’s accommodation in NH Salzburg City / Austria Trend Hotel Europa4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Salzburg
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis (Excursion starts from city center, pick up & drop off from hotel to city center point and back is not Included)
- Second Class Train Ticket from Vienna to Salzburg
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis (Arrival transfer in Vienna & Departure Transfer in Salzburg)
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- Railway Station Transfers
- RT-PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Tips and porterage
- City Tax to be paid on the spot at the hotel
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity 1st Apr – 31st Oct 2021)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED|
|STARTING FROM||AED 2890*||AED 2060*||AED 1415*|
*Prices may vary as per your date of travel due to events, fairs or high peak season
Terms & Condition:
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading