Highlights Of Europe Tour Package
Cheap and Best Europe Holiday Packages from Dubai | Europe Vacation Package details
See the sights you want to see monuments of city, funland disneyland, Swiss Mountains, Swiss alps, lush green long drive, crystal world & Historical italy with tour of TravTips, Highlights of Europe.
- France:Illumination tour of Paris, Enjoy River Seine Cruise, Full day Paris City tour with 3rd Level of Eiffel Tower, Funicular Ride at Montmartre & Sacre Coeur Basilica, Full day Disneyland access to Disney Land Park & Walt Disney studios Park (1 day 2 Parks pass)
- Lucerne: Chance to visit Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer, Orientation tour of Lucerne (Lion Monument, Kapell Brucke)
- Liechtenstein: Free Time in Vaduz
- Austria: Entrance to Swarovski Crystal World, Orientation tour of Innsbruck.
- Venice: Boat to St Mark's Square, Guided city tour of Venice with Murano Glass Showroom, Visit Prato Della Valle Square.
- Florence: Guided tour of Florence.
- Pisa: Orientation tour of Pisa, Leaning tower of Pisa (photo stop).
- Rom: Guided city of Rome, Time Elevator Show.
- Vatican: Visit the magnificent St. Peter's Basilica
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Welcome to Paris!! Bon voyage! Today you are off on your exciting European tour with TravTips, as you board your flight to Paris. On arrival, you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager outside the baggage hall. Proceed to Montmartre, the most famous Parisian artist area. Ride the little train through narrow lanes, then follow your Tour Manager on a walking tour and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris and enjoy the spectacular view of Paris. Also Visit to Sacre Coeur Basilica and end up at Place du tertre, where artists display their art. Followed by Lunch at Indian Restaurant, later proceed to board Seine river cruise enjoy a serene cruise along the Seine River and witness a unique view of the most famous monuments of Paris. As you gaze upon these iconic landmarks, learn all about the story behind each historic structure with the help of an audio-guide available on board the boat. Drive to hotel & Check in. The rest of the day is free at leisure.
Dinner on your own.
Overnight in Paris
Today, Enjoy a breathtaking view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower (3rd Level) and sights of Paris on a guided city tour. Take a funicular ride up to the summit of Montmartre.
After your continental breakfast, proceed for your excursions and take the elevator to the top most floor of Paris most famous landmark The Eiffel Tower (3rd level), from where you will have a splendid view of this beautiful city. No visit to Paris is complete without a visit to this magnificence. Behold as you head up to the Eiffel Tower, also nicknamed "The Iron Lady" standing at 324M tall for some breathtaking views of Paris from atop the 3rd level. The only trip to the top of its kind in Paris - Europe, one where emotions carry you away. From the esplanade to the summit you will experience a whole series of emotions. Soak in the breathtakingly unique views of Paris from every floor, experience the incredible ascent by stairway or lift, the indescribable awe at the tonnes of iron above you as you stand on the esplanade. Vertigo grips you as you leave the lift at the top of the tower and see the people down on the Champs-de-Mars and the cars driving along Trocadero! And the Eiffel Tower always has something to offer, day or night, summer or winter!
Proceed to Louvre Museum (entrance to be paid on your own) or free time at champ elyees. Later we take you on an exhilarating city tour with an English - speaking local guide, who will show you many of the best - loved Parisian sights - Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, Champs Elysees and much more. During this visit of Paris, you will be charmed by this capital rich in history and its beauty. You will also be dazzled, during your tour, by the places and buildings Paris of the city. Next, Dinner at the Indian Restaurant.
Join in the illumination drive to see the "City of Lights" by evening and uncover a whole new facet of this city as you see the lights of Paris by evening. This is an experience like never before.
Overnight in Paris.
Today after continental breakfast, join us on a fun-filled trip to Disneyland with your 1 Day 2 Parks pass - Europe's most famous attractions located in Paris. It is the day you get to live out our childhood dreams. Look forward to an incredible day filled with fun rides and laughter. You are free to hop between both the Disney Park and Walt Disney Studios. With Over 50 thrilling rides and attractions to choose from, there will not be a single dull moment. The complex is massive which can be over whelming; make sure you plan yourself well. Some of the most popular rides not to be missed are Space Mountain Mission 2, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast, Casey Jr. and Mad Hatter's Tea Cups along with meeting your favorite Disney characters and the famous parade. Towards the Walt Disney Studios take an exciting ride on the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock "N" Roller Coaster, RC Racer and see first-hand the secrets behind stunts performed at Walt Disney Studios.
Dinner at the Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Paris.
Today after continental breakfast, drive to Switzerland (8 hours approx.) on the way stop on Dijon highway for Lunch on your own. Post lunch continue drive to Zurich. On arrival in Zurich, Dinner at Indian Restaurant & check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
Day is Free OR Optional Jungfraujoch and Interlaken.
After continental buffet breakfast, day is at leisure OR you have a chance to join us on an adventurous ride to visit Jungfraujoch -The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice - a high-point of your tour! Proceed to Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund where the excitement begins. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the cogwheel train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 meters to reach Jungfraujoch-Europe's highest railway station! This is definitely an experience like no other. You have heard of climbing mountains but it is rare that to ride a train cutting through the mountain to a height of 3454M with a bird's eye view of the stunning scenery. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. Take a high speed elevator to the Sphinx observatory deck. Next walk on to the snow Fun Park and jump right into the fun activities of snowboarding, building a snowman or a good old snow ball fight. Later take a photo stop at Interlaken, a charming city nestled between two lakes and surrounded by the splendid Bernese Oberland Mountains. Treasure these wonderful moments as you drive back to your hotel.
This evening enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
After continental buffet breakfast, Start day with brief orientation tour of the Zurich city & you have a chance to join on one of the most memorable experiences of your Europe tour - visiting Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer and Lucerne. On your journey to Mt. Titlis experience the world's first 360 degrees revolving cable car from which you are able to gaze at the irreproachable snow-capped mountains. As you reach the summit (3020 M above sea level) you have many activities to keep you occupied. Proceed to the underground ice caves filled with millions of ice crystals that shimmer under soft turquoise light before entering the viewing platform for breathtaking panoramas of the Alps. Next, awaken your inner super hero as you walk across the highest suspension bridge in Europe. The first few minutes may render you speechless but don't forget to enjoy the experience as much as possible! This is followed by the Ice Flyer; gliding from mountain to mountain on a chair lift to the Glacier Park for super time in the snow. Later we proceed to scenic Lucerne and enjoy lunch on your own. Next, you will visit the Lion Monument, or the Lion of Lucerne, is a rock relief in Lucerne, Switzerland, designed by Bertel Thorvaldsen and hewn in 1820-21 by Lukas Ahorn. It commemorates the Swiss Guards who were massacred in 1792 during the French Revolution, when revolutionaries stormed the Tuileries Palace in Paris and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge), Why is Chapel Bridge important? First, it is the oldest wooden bridge in Switzerland dating back to the middle of the 14th century (first written record in 1367). Perhaps even more important, only very few covered wooden bridges do have old paintings under their roofs. Here you will also have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates.
Tonight, after dinner at an Indian restaurant drive back to your hotel.
Overnight in Central Switzerland.
After continental buffet breakfast, Proceed to one of the smallest country of the world Liechtenstein, leisure time in Vaduz - capital of Liechtenstein. If you've ever wished for your life to be a fairytale, you can visit Liechtenstein and have your fantasy come to life. You have a chance to join toy train that takes you on a tour across Liechtenstein's capital city - Vaduz. Riding on City train was the highlight of our visit and amongst the one of the best travel experiences. Later proceed to Wattens & where you will visit the world-famous Swarovski Crystal World. Enjoy a mesmerizing experience in the "world of crystals". An experience that leaves you amazed at the dazzling glitter as you walk through this museum. It has unmatched quality, craftsmanship, and creativity. It also designs, manufactures and markets high-quality crystals, genuine gemstones and created stones as well as finished products such as jewelry, accessories and lighting. A great opportunity to buy a souvenir for your family.
Later drive to Innsbruck, on arrival in Innsbruck - Orientation tour of Innsbruck, See the famous Golden Roof as you stroll on cobblestone pathways and get a feel of old European charm. The splendid scenes of the Alps in the background are a perfect picture-postcard setting. Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Innsbruck.
After continental buffet breakfast check out and drive towards Italy. Proceed to the pier and board a private boat which will take you to the heart of Venice - The St. Mark's Square. Sail over the Giudecca Canal, as you catch a glimpse of the serene waters of the Adriatic Sea. On arrival, admire The St. Mark's square with the Basilica - one of the best examples of Byzantine architecture anywhere in the world. The famed Bell Tower and the clock tower, display not only the time of the day, but also the dominant sign of the Zodiac and the current phase of the moon. Continue on to the Bridge of Sighs, made of white limestone that passes over the Rio di Palazzo, connecting the old prisons with interrogations rooms at the Doge's Palace. You have a chance to treasure a romantic gondola ride, in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat, amidst the stunning backdrop of baroque buildings. Also visit the Murano Glass showroom where you see the glass making demonstration & which has been a glassmaking center for over 700 years. It is also sometimes referred to as Venetian glass. Today Murano is known for its art glass, but it has a long history of innovations in glassmaking in addition to its artistic fame-and was Europe's first major glassmaking center. Drive to Padova, on the way explore 'Prato Della Valle Square' is a 90,000 square meter elliptical square, It is the largest square in Italy.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Padova.
After continental buffet breakfast, Proceed to Pisa. On arrival, orientation tour of Pisa where we visit the Square of Miracles (Piazza dei Miracoli) recognized as an important center of European medieval art and one of the finest architectural complexes in the world. Remain spellbound as you approach this precariously Leaning Tower, The construction of Tower of Pisa began in August 1173 and continued for about 200 years due to the onset of a series of wars. Till today, the name of the architect is a mystery.
Photograph your family with the Leaning Tower in the backdrop and admire the Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and the Cathedral. Drive to Florence & Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Florence.
After continental buffet breakfast, Check out & Proceed for Guided walking tour of Florence the Duomo, the city's most iconic landmark, the Campanile, the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise, Piazaa Della Signoria - an open air museum crameed with Renaissance sculpture edged by historic cafes and presided over by the magnificent Palazzo Vecchio, the famed Ponte Vechhio bridge across the river Arno and Santa Croce where some of the famous Italian personalities like Michelangelo, Galileo, Dante Alighieri, father of the Italian language, are buried. Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular city panorama. Florence seen from above is a singular experience. Not just a perfect photo opportunity, but a moment of wonder. You are looking at the city that gave birth to incredible artists, amazing scientist and an enthralling history of discovery and power that has filled novels and movie theaters.
Lunch on your own & free time in Florence.
Drive to Rome (4 hours drive approx.).
On arrival in Rome, Dinner at Local Italian Restaurant & later check into hotel.
Overnight in Rome.
After continental buffet breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Rome with an English speaking guide. Next, take a Photo stop at the Colosseum (outside view) known for its gladiator fights. Also, discover other renowned attractions of Rome - Victor Emmanuel monument, Circus Maximus, Trevi Fountain and many more. Enter Vatican City - the smallest country in the world (shorts or Sleeveless vests not allowed) with a visit to visit the holy Basilica of St. Peter's - the incomparable home of architectural and artistic masterpieces by Michelangelo and Bernini, which will leave you spellbound.
Proceed to Time Elevator show Anyone who enters into Time Elevator enters into the history of Rome, flies back in time to the legend of Romulus and Remus and the founding of the city, seeing victories and defeats, development and decline of the Roman Empire. And then later in the middle Ages and in the Renaissance with the events of the Popes until the Fascist period and the present day.
Next Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Overnight in Rome.
After continental buffet breakfast, day is free at leisure to explore city on your own (check out time is 11am). In the evening proceed to the airport from hotel for final departure to UAE. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
|Description||Original Price||Offer price|
|Adult on Twin/Triple Sharing||AED 11249*||AED 8999*|
|Child With bed||AED 9875*||AED 7900*|
|Child NO bed||AED 8875*||AED 7100*|
|Single Adult||AED 12750*||AED 10200*|
*Prices may vary as per your date of travel due to events, fairs or high peak season
|Full day excursion to Jungfraujoch and scenic Interlaken||EUR 155||EUR 77|
|Lido Show||EUR 110||EUR 66|
|Lourve Museum||To be booked online on your own|
- Cash Discount
- Free Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
Hotel Accommodation Details
- 03 night's accommodation at Best Western Charles De Gaulle - 4* or Similar in Paris
- 03 night's accommodation at Novotel Zurich Airport Messe - 4*or Similar at Central Switzerland
- 01 night's accommodation at Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli - 4*or Similar in Innsbruck
- 01 night accommodation at Four Points by Sheraton Padova - 4* or Similar in Padova
- 01 night accommodation at Hotel Novotel Firenze Nord Aeroporto - 4* or Similar in Florence/Prato
- 02 night's accommodation at Best Western Roma Tor Vergata - 4* or Similar in Rome
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- The tour cost does not include cost of visas and overseas medical insurance.
- You need to be possession of valid visas, confirmed air tickets and overseas travel insurance.
- Passengers joining this to must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- Please take extra care of your personal belonging while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TravTips Travel & Tourism LLC will not be liable for any loss of belongings/baggage.
- Indian Lunches and Dinners are pre-set and a-la carte is n possible.
- Breakfast will be continental which includes tea, coffee, milk, cereal, juice, bread and butter.
- In case of currency fluctuations of more than 3.00% or amendments in local Government taxes, we reserve the right to advice you a supplement cost.
- Prices are based on 4 star non-central hotels. We do not guarantee air-conditioned hotels.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- We also reserve the right to substitute hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The company shall not access any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, was quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passenger
- Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any addition expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside the cities of Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam etc., most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to g you as close to the monuments as possible.
- Due to major international events and trade fairs throughout Europe such as Air Show, World Athletic Meet, the Motor Show, Ice Skating Championships etc., the hotels may be blocked out more than two years in advance. In view of this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities and the itineraries may have to be altered / amended.
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa is an 8 storey structure with no lift and 294 slippery marble steps, hence we do not visit from inside.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may close the third level.
- On certain Days, due to closure of the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s basilica etc. the Tour Manager reserves the right amend the itinerary.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure excursion advertised.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary However, all the services will remain the same.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during you initial part of the tour.
- Taxes as applicable.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.
Find more Holiday Packages from Dubai
Reviews on Europe Tour Packages
Cheap Holiday Packages from Dubai
European Tour from Dubai
Europe Tour Packages from Dubai
Europe Trip from Dubai
Europe Holiday Packages from Dubai
Europe Vacation Package Deals
East Europe Packages from Dubai
Big thanks to TravTips for arranging our tour of "Highlights of Europe" very well for 12 days (13 Jul - 24 July 2018) for group of 40 passengers . Booking Process, tour briefing, direct flights on Etihad, hotels, restaurants, Itinerary, Tour Manager, coach - everything was perfect and well planned. Special Thanks to our Tour Manager for making this trip special. We recommend TravTips based on our personal experience.
We had a memorable & exciting family Holiday to Europe. Hotel selection was good, Nice Food and Cherry on the Cake Tour Manager. Tour Manager knowledge was superb. We had great moments on our Europe tour.
Glad to come across TravTips. Our European Holiday Package was best experience and most memorable from Dubai. We had visited 6 countries in 12 Days - France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy and Vatican City. Tour Manager was excellent is his guidance. He Knew well about the places and his information, tips time by time were very helpful. Thanks for all the wonderful experience.
TravTips - Bingo! What a great Europe Holiday we had! Very good management, tour package arrangements, fantastic tour manager taking care of all members as family. Full tour enjoyment, proper food arrangement. Appreciate all efforts to make our first trip to European Holiday memorable. Many Thanks to Tour Manager & TravTips.
Absolutely Value for money tour. We enjoyed most in Paris & Switzerland - dream comes true! TravTips - professionally arranged group tour with a choice of quality hotels, inclusion of Sightseeings, Indian Food with choice of Non-veg & friendly Tour Manager. Being christians we loved the Vatican City, Saint Peters Basicila & St. Anthony Church in Padova. Overall a Great European holiday experience with tour Highlights of Europe.
The overall Europe tour was quite amazing & lucky to find TravTips who offered quality tour at affordable price from Dubai. Overall Europe holiday was managed incredibly. The Hotels and the restaurants provided were excellent & customer service too. We had a wonderful European tour package.
TravTips organized the European holiday pretty well & delivered as per itinerary. We loved Swiss & Paris - it was a dream holiday! We are happy with TravTips tour arrangments and looking forward for many more tours.
Overall Europe tour package is good. We liked sightseeings in Paris, Swiss, Venice & Rome. Tour Manager was very helpful, accomodative, co-operative, understanding and entertaining too. We enjoyed our European holiday.
We have witnessed many beautiful places in Europe - Paris, Swiss, Innsbruck, Venice & Rome. The experience in Disneyland Paris was memorable. We also enjoyed the guided vatican & Mt. Titlis tour. Bravo Team TravTips!
We had great moments on Europe Tour from Dubai, especially at Mt. Titlis & Jungfrau in Swiss & lot of fun & ride experience in Disneyland Paris. All Hotels were 4 star with air-conditionding & good locations. Good Tour Manager was well organised & he did his best so that group enjoy's the most.
Holiday to European Countries is memorable. Overall group was very good. Coach is excellent, easy travelling, driver is very friendly, co-operative, enthusiatic & cheerful. Tour Manager was friendly, helpful and guided tour very efficiently. We strongly recommend TravTips.
We had good experience on Europe Tour from Dubai, enjoyed Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise and Dinseyalnd in Paris. We loved Swiss portion especially Mt. Titlis and Junfrujoch. Appreciate the choice of 4 star hotels & quality Indian food on tour. Hotels were good. Tour Manager was good co-operative, caring, willing to listen & friendly. I must say we had a great holiday at very affordable price without compromsing quality of tour.
This was our first trip with TravTips from Dubai. Overall Europe tour package was very well planned and similary it was executed accordingly. Selection of direct airline, 4 star chain hotels, Indian restaurants, sightseeing inclusions was excellent. Team TravTips have put in lot of efforts to create a quality and affordable holiday.