Highlights of Turkey
Cheap and Best Europe Holiday Packages from Dubai | Europe Vacation Package details
On arrival, meet at Istanbul Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included).
Half day afternoon Bosphorus cruise, we embark on a cruise along the Bosphorus, the beautiful strait that divides Europe from Asia. Winding between wooded hills, it is lined with mosques, castles, 19th century mansions, picturesque villages and extravagant baroque places of the late Ottoman Sultans. After the cruise we will drive through Golden Horn and we will take the cable car to reach to Pierre Loti Hill. From here we will watch the amazing view of Golden Horn and the city. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at Istanbul
Full day Istanbul old city tour,We begin our tour from Hippodrome, the stadium of ancient Byzantium, held 100.000 spectators and featured objects from all corners of the empire. Next we visit the Blue Mosque, which owes its name to the exquisite tiles adorning its interior. Dating from the 17th century, it is the only imperial Mosque with six minarets. Then we will vist Hagia Sophia which was built by Emperor Justinian in the 6th century AD this church is one of the marvels of world architecture. Its massive dome dominates the skyline of old Istanbul. It is famed for its mosaics, including glittering portraits of emperors and empresses. Before lunch we will visit Grand Bazaar which was the commercial heart of the old city and its 4.000 shops are full of treasures – including carpets and kilims, silks, jewelry, ceramics, icons and leather goods. Lunch break at a local restaurant. After lunch we will continue with Sultan Tombs. There are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia Sophia. The final visit will be to Topkapi Palace which, from the 15th to 19th century, was the principle residence of the Ottoman Sultans. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at Istanbul
Meal: Breakfast & Lunch
Breakfast at hotel, Check out and transfer to Istanbul Airport for Kayseri flight (flight not Included)
Meet at Kayseri Airport and transfer to Cappadocia hotel.
Overnight at Cappadocia
Full day North Cappadocia tour, Our first real encounter with Cappadocia almost Martian landscape is in the Dervent valley. We visit Pasabag’s “fairy chimneys”, where the voice of the wind harmonizes with songs of the fairies. From here we pause at Avanos, center of terracotta art, which is a popular destination because of its attractive old town with cobbled streets, and views over the river and is its production of earthenware pottery, it is also the most economic activity in the town. The ceramic trade in this district and its countless pottery factories date right back to the Hittites, and the ceramic clay from the red silt of the Kızılırmak has always been used. A visit to ceramic & tile center to see how the ceramics made by hand. After lunch we visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum to see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia. People of Goreme, at the heart of the Cappadocia Region, realized that these soft rocks could be easily carved out to form houses, churches, monasteries. These Christian sanctuaries contain many examples of Byzantine art from the post-iconoclastic period. These frescoes are a unique artistic achievement from this period. We visit a carpet cooperative, where you'll see how exquisite Turkish carpets are hand-woven. We complete the tour with a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia.
Overnight at Cappadocia
Meal: Breakfast at hotel & Lunch at Local Restaurant
Check out and transfer to Kayseri Airport
- 02 night’s accommodation in The Peak Hotel 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Istanbul
- 02 night’s accommodation in Selcuklu Cave / Dinler Hotel 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Cappadocia
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare (International & Domestic) & Visa Charges
- RT-PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity 1st Feb – 31st Oct 2022)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1740*||AED 970*||AED 490*|
Terms & Condition:
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading