Cheap and Best Europe Holiday Packages from Dubai | Europe Vacation Package details
On arrival, meet & greet at Amman Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). Rest of the day at the hotel free for leisure.
Overnight at Amman
After Breakfast, enjoy Amman City Tour and visit the Citadel and the Roman Amphitheatre. Then continue to visit the ancient city of Jerash the most complete and well preserved city of the Roman Empire. Jerash is one of the Decapolis cities of the north of Jordan. Nestled in a green and well-watered valley in the biblical land of Gilead , the remains of the ancient city have long attracted tourists from all around the world, Wander among the original temples, theaters, plazas, paths and colonnaded streets, all enclosed within the remaining city walls. Then drive thought the pine forests and olive groves until we reach the city of Ajloun. Then proceed to Ajlun forests and the Castle of Saladin. Ajloun Castle, more formally known as Qalaat er-Rabad, is the major ancient site within the Ajloun forests region overlooking the Jordan Valley. Return to hotel in Amman.
Overnight at Amman
After breakfast, transfer to visit on the way Madaba the city of Mosaics, which has the oldest known mosaic map of the holy land, after that we will go to view the Jordan Valley from the famous Mount Nebo visiting its Byzantine Church, afterwards continue to Kerak touring its Castle one of the finest examples of Crusader military construction, Transfer to Petra. Overnight at Petra.
After breakfast, full day visiting the rose-red city known as Sela in the Bible and lost to the world for five centuries until it was rediscovered in 1812. Enter Petra on horseback through a narrow gorge carved in the sandstone and opening on the stunning view of the Treasury, made famous in the movie “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”. Visit the palace, the High Palaces and the Roman-Style Palace Tomb. Overnight at Petra.
After breakfast, guests will be transferred to visit Wadi Rum. Almost 40 kilometers from Petra, where the movie Lawrence of Arabia and Red Planet was filmed is a uniquely shaped massive mountain that rose amongst the rosy red sand of the desert with towering cliffs of various brownish, reddish, and golden colors. Amongst this emptiness and silence you can camp and explore the desert in 4x4 Jeeps visiting the holographic pictures carved before Christ on this intriguing tour. Transfer to Dead Sea.
After breakfast, free morning at the Dead Sea then transfer to Amman Airport for Departure.
- 02 Night’s accommodation at Sulaf Luxury hotel - 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Amman
- 02 Night accommodation at Petra Panorama - 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Petra
- 01 Night accommodation at Dead Sea Spa hotel - 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Dead Sea
- Daily breakfast
- Meet and assist at the airport
- All transfers using modern vehicles
- Entry fees to the mentioned sites
- Local English speaking guide in Petra and Jarash
- Jeep Safari Tour for 2 hours in Wadi Rum
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- RT-PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity 1st Feb – 31st Oct 2022)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED|
|STARTING FROM||AED 3700*||AED 2620*||AED 1900*|
Terms & Condition:
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading