- Welcome dinner, guided sightseeing, panoramic view from Fishermen's Bastion
- Guided sightseeing, visit St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Guided sightseeing, Astronomical Clock, visit the Hradčany Castle grounds; [LF] farewell dinner at a local restaurant. Headsets throughout the tour.
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Your Local Guide takes you through Eastern Europe's most cosmopolitan city. See elegant Andrassy Avenue, the Thermal Baths, and the world's second-largest Jewish synagogue. From the lofty lookout towers of Fishermen's Bastion, enjoy a panoramic view of the sprawling city.
Then, admire the 13th-century Matthias Coronation Church and HEROES' SQUARE. Spend the afternoon at leisure. Tonight, a delectable optional Hungarian specialty dinner is available.
Cross the nearby Austrian border and arrive in Vienna, once the center of the mighty Habsburg Empire. Your guided sightseeing features a drive along the Ringstrasse past the State Opera House, and a stop at the Hofburg Palace, winter residence of the Austrian imperial family. Marvel at the impressive courtyards and famous HELDENPLATZ, and visit awesome ST. STEPHEN'S CATHEDRAL.
Enjoy a full day at leisure to further explore this wonderful city. A choice of optional excursions are available to help you make the most of your stay.
A scenic drive brings you to Prague, capital of the Czech Republic. An optional evening activity is available to explore Prague by night.
Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide features a visit to the 1,000-year-old HRADČANY CASTLE GROUNDS, St. Vitus Cathedral, the Old Town, the Jewish ghetto, and the ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK, once the envy of all of Europe. This evening, a farewell dinner awaits at a local restaurant to celebrate your Imperial Escape.
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning
- Starting from AED 2698* per adult on Twin / Triple Sharing
- Child above 8 years are allowed on this tour
Dec 19: 7 & 14
Jan 20: 18 & 25
Feb 20: 1, 8, 15, & 22
Mar 20: 7, 14 & 21
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION DETAILS
- Budapest - Courtyard by Marriott City Center or similar
- Vienna - Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen, Mercure Grand Hotel Biedermeier, Intercity Hotel Vienna or similar
- Prague-NH Prague, Jurys Inn Prague or similar