Super Budget America Tour Package
On this East & West Coast tour of USA, enjoy most happening place Times Square of New York, historical washington D.C., adventurous Niagara Falls to Iconic Golden Gate San Francisco.
- A complete all-inclusive tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time.
- Stay in conveniently located quality hotels.
- Enjoy daily buffet breakfast.
- Hot delicious unlimited Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian meals included.
- New York :
- Guided city tour.
- Scenic cruise to the Statue of Liberty.
- Visit to Times Square.
- Chance to visit One World Trade Center Observatory
- Washington D. C.:
- Guided city tour of Washington, D.C.
- Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space museum.
- Hershey :
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Niagara :
- Enjoy the ‘Maid of the Mist’ boat ride OR ‘View Mobile Tram Ride’.
- San Francisco:
- Guided city tour.
- Las Vegas:
- Chance to visit the majestic Grand Canyon.
- Las Vegas-by-night tour.
- Los Angeles:
- Orientation tour of Los Angeles.
- Professional, friendly, multi-lingual and experienced Indian Tour Managers travelling with you throughout your tour in USA.
- Visit all the major cities in 10 days: New York, Washington D.C, Hershey, Niagara, San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Bon Voyage! Today, your fun-filled tour of the United States of America begins. On arrival at New York/New Jersey and proceed to your conveniently located hotel. Check in and relax in the comfort of your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to experience the pulse of this amazing city on your own. Later enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at New York – Manhattan or similar.
After breakfast, board your cruise to the Liberty Island for a close-up view of “The Statue of Liberty”. You also have a chance to visit the One World Trade Center and get a bird’s eye view of the city from the observation deck. Later proceed on a city tour with an English-speaking guide, see the 9/11 memorial, Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Central Park, United Nations global headquarters and the Trump Tower and many more highlights of Manhattan. Later in the evening, experience New York’s iconic landmark, ‘Times Square’. Tonight enjoy Indian dinner. Overnight at New York – Manhattan or similar.
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Washington D. C. On arrival proceed for a guided city tour of this historic and beautiful city. Visit the U.S. Capitol hill; get a memorable photo in front of the White House, the residence of the President of USA; see the Korean and Lincoln memorials, WWII memorial and many more sights on your city tour. Visit Smithsonian Air and Space Museum- one of the world’s most visited museum. Tonight enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant, later check in to your hotel. Overnight at Washington, D.C. or similar.
After breakfast, check out and proceed for a visit to the Hershey’s Chocolate World. See, feel and smell the transformation of cocoa beans to chocolate on this fun tour. Later continue your journey towards Niagara Falls - one of the natural wonders of the world. Tonight enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant, later check-in to your hotel. Overnight at in Buffalo or similar.
After breakfast, we take you to Niagara Falls to enjoy boat ride aboard the ‘Maid of The Mist’ which gives you a breathtaking view of the cascading waters of this majestic waterfall.(Due to weather conditions, this ride usually operates after the 2nd week of May. We offer the ‘View Mobile Tram Ride’ instead, for all tourists visiting the falls prior to the commencement of the cruise). Later proceed to the airport for your flight to San Francisco /Oakland. After an Indian dinner; check-in to your hotel. Overnight at San Francisco or similar.
After breakfast, check-out and proceed on a guided city tour, visit Twin Peaks, the highest vista point of the city. See the famous Golden Gate Bridge, Civic Centre and Golden Gate Park. Also visit the famous Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39, which is the liveliest part of San Francisco. Later proceed to Fresno- the largest city in the Central valley, California’s single most productive agricultural region. On arrival, enjoy Indian dinner at a local restaurant. Later check-in to your hotel. Overnight at Fresno or similar.
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Las Vegas. On arrival; check-in to your hotel. You can now explore the grandeur of your own hotel or just walk along the Las Vegas Boulevard – The Main Street. Later proceed for dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at Las Vegas or similar.
After breakfast; the entire day is free for you to explore the world’s most exclusive theme hotels and shopping centers on your own. Or, avail of one of the exciting optional tours to the Grand Canyon. These tours include a panoramic or scenic flying adventure to the remote wilderness of the magnificent Grand Canyon. After dinner at an Indian restaurant, proceed for an exciting Fremont Street experience. Overnight at Las Vegas or similar.
After breakfast, we drive to Los Angeles. On arrival proceed for an orientation tour of Los Angeles. Visit the Main Street in Hollywood-“Hollywood Boulevard” where you get a pulse of the city. See the Dolby Theatre which hosts the annual academy awards- the Oscars and Walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Also see the TCL Chinese theatre- one of the oldest theatre in Hollywood. Drive along the famous Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills area; also see the famous Beverly Wilshire hotel. Tonight enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant, later check-in to your hotel. Overnight at Los Angeles or similar..
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the airport as your memorable tour comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience. Overnight in Rome.
|Brochure Price Adult AED 12499||Offer Price: AED 9999* Per Person (Twin/Triple Sharing)|
|Brochure Price Child NO bed AED 9625||Offer Price: AED 7700* Per Child NO BED|
|Brochure Price Adult AED 16250||Offer Price: AED 13000* Per Person on Single Occupancy|
*Prices may vary as per your date of travel due to events, fairs or high peak season
- Cash Discount
- Free Visa
- Arrival & Departure Transfers in USA
Departure Dates 2019
Hotel Accommodation Details
- 02 Nights at Hotel Comfort Inn Financial district or similar in New York or similar.
- 01 Nights in Hotel Salvatores or similar in Buffalo.
- 01 Night at Hotel La Quinta Fresno or similar in Fresno.
- 01Nights at Hotel Park Inn Covina or similar in Los Angeles.
- 01 Nights at Hotel Comfort Inn Beltway or similar in Washington D.C. or similar.
- 01 Night at Hotel La Quinta Hayward or similar in San Francisco.
- 02 Nights at Hotel Palace Station or similar in Las Vegas.
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- The tour cost does not include cost of domestic flight (Buffalo – San Francisco) & overseas medical insurance
- You need to be in possession of valid visas confirmed air tickets and overseas travel insurance
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost
- The cabin category on the cruise is a standard inside stateroom cabin
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms/coach/cabin during your stay shall be payable by the passengers.
- TravTips Travel & Tourism LLC will not be liable for the same
- Taxes shall be applicable (If any) by UAE government
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary
- We reserve the right to use alternate cruise liner for any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a cruise of similar class if deemed necessary
- Due to high occupancy on the cruise, it is possible that the cabins provided would be of alternate category
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice
- Other applicable taxes will be extra
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger
- For all Joining Direct/deviating clients, there would be no airport transfers. The transfer cost could be approximately between USD 150 - USD 200 per person per way
- When the outbound sector of an Ex-India ticket is not utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one-way travel and there will be no refund for non- utilization
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed “Terms & Conditions”.
We had a nice trip to USA. It was a very enjoyable tour. Right from the selection of hotels, places, meals, transportation and all other services, everything was excellent and TravTips team was making sure that everything is going smooth to the moment we board the flight. We had a fantastic Tour manager. The entire TravTips Team were very helpful and patient.
Excellent team who will make your trip seamless safe and memorable.