Super Budget America Tour Package
Find affordable America Tour Packages from Dubai | USA Tour Packages From Dubai
View the iconic Statue of Liberty, Times Square of New York, Capitol Hill, White House in Washington D.C., and amazing Niagara Falls to Iconic Golden Gate San Francisco, Grandeur of Las Vegas Boulevard and walk the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame in the City of Angels on our journey on this Super Budget America Tour.
- New York:Guided city tour, Scenic cruise to the Statue of Liberty, Visit to Times Square, Chance to visit One World Trade Center Observatory
- Washington D.C : Guided city tour of Washington, D.C, Visit the famous Smithsonian Air & Space museum.
- Hershey: Visit Hershey's Chocolate World
- Niagara: Enjoy the 'Maid of the Mist' boat ride OR 'View Mobile Tram Ride'.
- Las Vegas: Chance to visit the majestic Grand Canyon, Las Vegas-by-night tour.
- San Francisco: Guided city tour.
- Los Angeles: Orientation tour of Los Angeles, Chance to visit Universal Studios.
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Welcome to New York. On arrival at New York, You will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Quality
inn Edison in New Jersey or similar.(D)
Note: The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed Dinner will be provided in case of late arrival of the flight.
Today, take a boat cruise to the Liberty Island to view 'The Statue of Liberty'. Get a chance to visit the One
World Trade Centre. Next, proceed on a guided city tour of Manhattan, drive past Brooklyn and
Manhattan Bridges, United Nations Headquarters, Trump Towers, Central Park, the Times Square etc.
Overnight at Quality inn Edison in New Jersey or similar.
Today, we drive to Washington D.C. Later, we proceed on a guided city tour of this historic city. Visit the
U.S. Capitol hill; White House, the residence of the President of USA; see the Korean and Lincoln
memorials and the beautiful WWII memorial and many more sights on your city tour. Visit the Smithsonian
Air and Space Museum.
Overnight at Springhill suites in Gaithersburg in Washington D.C. or similar.
Today, we proceed for a visit to the Hershey's Chocolate World. Later we drive towards Buffalo.
Overnight at Hampton Inn Buffalo airport or similar.
After breakfast, we take you to Niagara Falls to enjoy boat ride aboard the 'Maid of The Mist'. (Due to
weather conditions, this ride usually operates only after the 2nd week of May.) We offer the 'Niagara
Scenic Trolley' instead, for all tourists visiting the falls prior to the commencement of the ride. Proceed to
the airport for your flight to San Francisco /Oakland.
Overnight at La Quinta Oakland airport or similar in San Francisco /Oakland.
Note: Packed Dinner will be provided in case of late arrival of the flight.
Today, proceed for a guided city tour. See the Civic Centre, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park. Later, drive to
Fresno. Overnight at La Quinta North Fresno or similar in Fresno.
Today, drive to Las Vegas. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Later you can explore the grandeur of your own hotel or you can just walk along the Las Vegas Boulevard - the main street. Visit Fremont Street. Overnight at Circus Circus or Westgate in Las Vegas or similar.
Today, the entire day is free for you to explore themed hotels and shopping center's on your own. Or, avail
one of the exciting optional tours to the Grand Canyon. Overnight at Circus Circus or Westgate in Las Vegas
Today, we drive to Los Angeles. Later, we proceed for an orientation tour of Los Angeles. Visit the Hollywood Boulevard, walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. See the Dolby Theatre, the TCL Chinese theatre. Drive along the famous Sunset Strip and Beverly Hills area. Overnight at Four Points by Sheraton in Los Angeles or similar.
Today the entire day is free or visit optional tour of Universal studios, the work place of Hollywood’s biggest and most glamorous stars. Go on the legendry studio tram tour. Experience the newly opened ‘Wizarding World of Harry Potter’. Enjoy breathtaking rides like Transformers 3D, Jurassic park, Revenge of the Mummy and many more. Overnight at Four Points by Sheraton in Los Angeles or similar.
Note: Packed Dinner will be provided for guests not opting for Universal Studios.
Today, proceed to the airport as your memorable tour comes to an end. Please do spare a few moments of
your valuable time to write and share with us your wonderful experience.
Included Meals : Breakfast
|Description||Original Price||Offer price|
|Adult on Twin/Triple Sharing||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|Child NO bed||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|Single Adult||AED TBA*||AED TBA*|
|OPTIONAL TOUR PRICE||ADULT||CHILD|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour||USD TBA||USD TBA|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour||USD TBA||USD TBA|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Skywalk||USD TBA||USD TBA|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat and Helicopter||USD TBA||USD TBA|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Air & Ground Tour with Boat, Helicopter & Skywalk||USD TBA||USD TBA|
|Antelope Day Tour||USD TBA||USD TBA|
|One World Trade Center Observatory||USD TBA||USD TBA|
|Universal Studios Hollywood with Transfers||USD TBA||USD TBA|
All optional tours will have to be booked and paid to your Tour Manager or representative on day 01 of the tour. All payments to be made in US dollars only (Credit cards not accepted)
Hotel Accommodation Details
- 02 night at Quality inn Edison in New Jersey or similar.
- 01 night at Springhill suites in Gaithersburg in Washington, D.C. or similar
- 01 night at Hampton Inn Buffalo airport or similar.
- 01 night at La Quinta Oakland or similar
- 01 night at La Quinta North Fresno or similar
- 02 night at Circus Circus or Westgate in Las Vegas or similar
- 02 night at Four Points by Sheraton in Los Angeles or similar
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- The tour cost does not include cost of domestic flight (Buffalo - San Francisco) & overseas medical insurance.
- You need to be in possession of valid visas confirmed air tickets and overseas travel insurance.
- It is advisable to book more than 45 days prior to the tour departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost.
- The airfare is based on the existing fare structure (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15 September 2018). Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in government regulations, ticket Taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. TravTips Travel & Tourism LLC will not be held responsible for the same.
- Meals are pre-set and A-la carte is not possible.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach or cruise during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips Travel & Tourism LLC will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim from the passengers, any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- We reserve the right to use alternate cruise liner for any particular departure, excursions advertised or substitute a cruise of similar class if deemed necessary.
- For some departures, there might be a split stay in Orlando.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only.
- A date change fee, as applicable, will be levied on passengers who change their date of travel.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we may sometimes will have to amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same.
- The company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance.
- Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
- Certain departure dates will have surcharges applicable, please contact our local sales office for details.
- Passengers can board the tour from the hub city. Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
- Attractions in the theme parks may not operate/may change/entry restricted/closed without notice.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TravTips Travel & Travel LLC will not be liable for any loss of belongings/baggage.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- Tour cost is payable in AED.
- When the outbound sector of an Ex-UAE ticket is not utilized, the return segment cannot be utilized for one--way travel and there will be no refund for non--utilization.
- Please refer to the booking form for detailed 'Terms & Conditions'.