- Welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine
- Chapel, St. Peter's Square and Basilica, the Colosseum
- Visit the Basilica of St. Francis.
- Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo's David and Signoria Square. [LF] lunch on Santa Croce Square
- Marvel at the Leaning Tower
- Private boat ride, guided walking tour, visit St. Mark's Square and Basilica, Doges' Palace and the Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration; farewell dinner at a local restaurant Headsets throughout the tour.
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
A fascinating day awaits. Your guided sightseeing includes inside visits of the VATICAN MUSEUMS and SISTINE CHAPEL where you can marvel at Michelangelo's ceiling paintings and The Last Judgment. Visit monumental ST. PETER’S SQUARE and BASILICA to admire Michelangelo's Pieta. Also, visit the magnificent COLOSSEUM next to the Roman Forum and the Arch of Constantine, and hear about the gladiators who fought here. An optional walking tour with a Local Guide is available to further explore famous sites. Breakfast
Enjoy a morning break in the majestic medieval hilltop town of Assisi. Visit the massive 13th- century BASILICA OF ST. FRANCIS, the hub of a religious order devoted to the ideals of humility, forgiveness, simplicity, and love for all God’s creatures. Enter Tuscany and arrive in Florence, 'Cradle of the Renaissance.'
During your walking tour with a Local Guide, visit the ACADEMY OF FINE ARTS, home to Michelangelo's celebrated statue of David, admire the magnificent cathedral, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistry's heavy bronze 'Gates of Paradise,' and sculpture-studded SIGNORIA SQUARE. Enjoy lunch next to Santa Croce Square with time to shop for Florentine leather goods and gold jewelry, sold by the ounce.
This morning, drive to Pisa. In the spectacular Square of Miracles, take the traditional picture pushing back the amazing Leaning Tower. Drive through the wooded Apennine Hills, known as the backbone of Italy, to Venice, a powerful magnet for romantics and art lovers from around the globe.
Take a PRIVATE BOAT to join your Local Guide for a walking tour. Highlights are ST. MARK'S SQUARE, a favorite location for many movies, the byzantine BASILICA, lavish DOGES’ PALACE, and the BRIDGE OF SIGHS. Also, watch a skilled GLASSBLOWER fashion delicate objects in an age-old traditional manner. Immerse yourself in the wonderful atmosphere of Venice. Wander through the narrow streets, and discover Rialto Bridge. You may wish to take an optional gondola serenade. This evening, a farewell dinner awaits at one of Venice's restaurants to celebrate the success of your Italian Escape.
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.
- Starting from AED 4066* per adult on Twin / Triple Sharing
- Child above 8 years are allowed on this tour
Dec 19: 1, 8 & 15
Jan 20: 26
Feb 20: 2, 9, 16 & 23
Mar 20: 1, 8, 15 & 22
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION DETAILS
- Rome - Cicerone, Best Western Hotel Universo or similar
- Florence - Grand Hotel Mediterraneo, Hotel Cellai, Roma or similar
- Venice - Bellini, Carlton on the Grand Canal or similar