- Welcome dinner; guided sightseeing, visit the amphitheater; excursion to Jerash
- Visit the largest wadi in Jordan and [LF] enjoy a four-wheel drive to the desert of Wadi Rum and receive a local scarf
- Guided sightseeing, including [LF] the Siq and the Treasury; sip tea in a Bedouin tent
- Visit the Crusader Castle
- Visit the Jordanian Grand Canyon
- Visit St. George's Church and the Archaeological Museum
- Visit the mountain where Moses saw the Promised Land
- Visit the site of John the Baptist's settlement
- Farewell dinner
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Start this morning with guided city sightseeing of Amman and a visit to the ROMAN AMPHITHEATER. Later, travel to JERASH, which was inhabited as early as 3200 BC. Although the city was impacted by the earthquake of 749 AD, it is the site of the best preserved Greco- Roman ruins in the Middle East.
An exciting visit to Wadi Rum is on the program today. Wadi Rum is the largest wadi (ravine) in Jordan and made famous through the movie Lawrence of Arabia. Enjoy a spectacular FOUR- WHEEL DRIVE through the sand dunes and receive a keffiyeh, a local headscarf. Continue to the 'Rose-Red City' of Petra, where you can relax at your hotel this evening or explore the ancient city.
Full day of guided sightseeing in Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New7Wonders of the World®. Lost to the world for centuries, Petra is located in the biblical land of Moab. Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you walk down the SIQ, the narrow gorge made famous in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Stand in awe in front of the iconic and famed TREASURY. See spectacular temples and tombs created out of the rose- colored sandstone, and sip tea in a real BEDOUIN TENT.
This morning features Kerak, with a visit to the CRUSADER CASTLE and Wadi Mujib, the 'Jordanian Grand Canyon.' Continue to your hotel at the Dead Sea for your 2-night stay.
A fascinating day awaits! Stop in Madaba to visit ST. GEORGE’S CHURCH, which houses a precious 6th-century mosaic map of the Holy Land. Also explore the MADABA ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM. Today’s major highlight is a visit to MOUNT NEBO, where Moses saw the Promised Land. Next is Bethany Beyond the Jordan, where Christians believe that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. Back at the Dead Sea tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner with your traveling companions to celebrate an unforgettable journey.
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning (the nearest airport is Amman).
- Starting from AED 2956* per adult on Twin / Triple Sharing
- Child above 8 years are allowed on this tour
Dec 19: 1, 4, 15 & 18
Jan 20: 05, 12, 19, 22, 26 & 29
Feb 20: 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19 & 23
Mar 20: 1
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION DETAILS
- Amman - Kempinski Hotel or similar
- Petra - Movenpick Nabatean Castle or similar
- Dead Sea - Moevenpick Resort & Spa or similar