Kenya Weekend Safari
Meet and greet at the Nairobi Airport and transfer to Giraffe Center, gives an opportunity to come into close contact with the world’s tallest species, the giraffe. Later proceed to your hotel for leisure.
Sarova Panafric is a 4-star hotel whose idyllic location allows for an immersive city experience without compromising on comfort and tranquility. World-class facilities, friendly service & delightful cuisine set us apart as one of the very best in Nairobi.
Overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast, drive via Narok to the Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game with a Enroute photo stop at the Great Rift Valley. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. With over 450 species of bird. Explore the plains and rolling hills for a chance to spot the elephant, black manned lion, leopard, buffalo, cheetah, and with diverse species of hoofed animals.
Arrive at your camp for check-in and have lunch. The accent here is on the Masai people and the wealth of wildlife, birdlife, and natural flora to be found in the fabled Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Whether you want a boost of rejuvenation or simply escape for the weekend to unwind, check into Mara Simba lodge to achieve your wellness goals. Indulge in exceptional culinary experiences and entertain yourself at the bar, revive yourself as you surrender to the pleasures of life at this truly alluring destination. After noon game drive. Overnight at your camp.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, day spent game-viewing in the reserve from 0900hrs - 1500hrs. Picnic lunch will be served. Afterwards proceed to a Masai village visit en-route to your loge. With over 450 species of birds and animal species, explore the plains and rolling hills for a chance to spot the elephant, black-manned lion, leopard, buffalo, cheetah, and with diverse species of hoofed animals. Dinner and overnight at your camp.
Masai Mara offers an absolutely unique variety of animals. The reason is that this hilly region is both humid and fertile, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers, full of crocodiles and hippos. The abundance of water and excellent availability of food are the reasons why the Masai Mara, which in fact is a continuation of the Tanzanian Serengeti National Park, has the greatest population of wild animals in the whole of Africa. There is a particularly dramatic spectacle from July to October, the annual migration of huge herds of Gnus and zebras. Predators such as Hyenas, Jackals, Leopards and Lions of course, closely follow these herds. Gigantic herds of over 200 buffaloes can also be observed. Plenty of food is available for elephants, giraffes, and the many species of antelopes.
Optional extra activities:
The traditional Masai village is called a Manyatta and consists of a number of small cow dung made huts with thatched roofs. The huts are placed in a circle with livestock in the middle and a thick thorny fence for protection against the nightly predators. First, they welcome you with some chanting. They also proceed to show how high they can jump and get you try jumping higher than them. With the assistance of a local Masai chief, you take the informative tour around the Manyatta, building fires without matches, how to make bracelets and necklaces with beeds and other exciting innovative experiences.
Overnight at your camp.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, After breakfast, drive to Lake Naivasha with its commanding setting at the foot of the Rift Valley Escarpment. Lake Naivasha is an important horticultural area of Kenya. Lake Naivasha is a diverse bird and animal habitat, Colobus monkeys are often seen in the canopy of the Acacia forests around the lake, and on the north shore of the lake Buffalo, Waterbuck and Eland are often seen grazing. You will enjoy Boat Ride at Lake Naivasha. Lunch, dinner and overnight at your lodge.
A blend of African heritage and boldness welcomes visitors with the down-to-earth warmth of a much-loved home
away from home. Aside from the beautiful room décor spiced by elegant furniture design, elegant curtains and bedding, the rooms have enormous window lounges that let in sufficient natural light and a wonderful fresh breeze.
Overnight at Lake Naivasha
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
After breakfast, drive from Naivasha back to Nairobi, Kenya’s wonderful capital city. Proceed to the JKI Airport for
your flight back to UAE.
- Return economy class airfare on Air Arabia or Similar
- 01 night accommodation in Sarova Panafric Hotel 4* or similar in Nairobi
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Mara Simba Lodge 4* or similar in Masai Mara
- 01 night accommodation in Kongoni Lodge 4* or similar in Lake Naivasha
- Meals as specified in the itinerary above (4 Breakfast, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners)
- Park entrance fees and game drives as applicable
- Safari Experience in 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Giraffe Center in Nairobi
- Visit to Masai Village
- Boat Ride at Lake Naivasha
- Airport - Hotel - Airport transfers by minivan/minibus
- 01 litre mineral water per person per day in the vehicle while on safari
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver guide
- All transfers & tours are on private basis
- Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Meals & water other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Starting from AED 5099* per adult
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- Price is considering minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading