Kuala Lumpur & Langkawi
Indulge in an awe-inspiring adventure of a lifetime. Enjoy fun times with your family, explore the wilderness and taste the mouth-watering cuisine of Malaysia. Travel around to experience the remarkable treasures and gems in Kuala Lumpur and Langkawi.
Welcome to Malaysia. On arrival in Langkawi you will be transferred to hotel, check into hotel (standard check in timing 1400hrs). The rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight in Langkawi
Half day city tour in Langkawi
Enjoy & discover the legends and attractions of this paradise island. Among the highlights of the tour are Atma Alam
Atma Alam you will get to witness the process of traditional batik printing using wax and dyes. You will also get to purchase hand drawn silk and local cloth handicraft. Under Water World (Exclude Entrance) The island rich treasure trove of marine life ,located at the popular Cenang Beach, this features more than 5000 types of aquatic life. Eagle Square The Eagle Square resembles the symbol of Langkawi. Photo taking with this majestic bird is a must for people who are in Langkawi. Kuah Town, get a look at the local town and enjoy some light duty free shopping.
Overnight in Langkawi
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from Langkawi Hotel and transfer to Airport for Flight to Kuala Lumpur (Flight Fare excluded). Arrive in Kuala Lumpur Airport and check in to Hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
The rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Half day city tour in KUL
Places covered: National mosque, Kings Palace,Merdeka Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Station, Railway Administrations Building, Cocoa Boutique, Twin Tower Photo stop only, Thean Hou Temple
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at hotel, the day is free at leisure or you can opt for Sunway Lagoon Theme Park OR National Zoo OR Historical Malacca tour.
Overnight in Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at hotel, The morning is at leisure for some last minute shopping or to explore the city until your departure. Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to UAE.
- 02 night’s Accommodation in Bayview Hotel Langkawi 4* (Superior Room) OR similar in Langkawi
- 03 night’s Accommodation in Furama Bukit Bintang 4* (Superior Room) OR similar in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis
- Return Airport transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- City Tax to be paid on the spot at the hotel
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1160*||AED 950*||AED 740*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading