MARVELS OF EUROPE (BUDGET) 07 NIGHTS / 08 DAYS
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit 2nd level of Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the River Seine
- Chance to visit the Lido Show with Illumination Tour of Paris (OPTIONAL)
- Chance to visit to Jungfraujoch & Interlaken (OPTIONAL)
- Visit Mt. Titlis in world’s first rotating cable car
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Visit the Rhine Falls
- Visit Black Forest in Titisee
- Cuckoo Clock demonstration
- Orientation tour of Heidelberg
- Guided tour of Frankfurt
- Rhine River Cruise
On arrival in Paris, our Tour Manager / Local Representative will meet you outside the airport. We proceed to the hotel and check–in.
Overnight in Paris.
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Paris: see Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalids, and Champs Elysees. Next, we visit the Eiffel Tower. A bird’s eye view from the 2nd level will leave you breathless. Later, we take you for a romantic cruise on the river Seine to view all the important monuments of Paris on the banks of the river. Tonight you have a chance to experience the world-famous Lido Show along with Evening in Paris to see the famous landmarks of Paris - the City of Lights - magically lit up.
Overnight in Paris
Today, we check out and drive to Switzerland, famous for soaring Alpine peaks and sparkling turquoise lakes.
Overnight in Zurich.
Today, the day is at leisure OR you can join us on an excursion to visit Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice, a high–point of your tour! Take a cogwheel train from Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald Grund to a height of 3,454 metres to Europe’s highest railway station – a world of eternal ice and snow. Visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx observatory deck to view longest glacier in the Alps. Later, we visit Interlaken, one of Switzerland’s best known health and pleasure resorts.
Overnight in Zurich.
Note: Passengers not opting for Optional excursion the dinner will be packed and delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Today, we visit Mt. Titlis, the highest peak in central Switzerland, ride two cable cars - the second of which is the ‘Titlis Rotair’, the world’s first rotating cable car. Weather permitting; you could take a stroll on the Cliff Walk - a 100m. suspension bridge 3,000m above the ground! Later, we visit Lucerne - on an orientation tour see the Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke. You can also shop for Swiss souvenirs.
Overnight in Switzerland. Overnight in Zurich / Central Switzerland.
Today, we check out and proceed to Schaffhausen for a photo stop at the Rhine falls. Next, we drive to Germany and visit Titisee in the heart of the Black Forest to witness a demonstration of how traditional Cuckoo clocks are made. Later, drive to Heidelberg and proceed on an orientation tour.
Overnight in Frankfurt.
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Frankfurt: see Altstadt, Neue Altstadt, Romerberg, Eiserner Steg (Iron Bridge), Frankfurt Cathedral, St. Paul’s Church and Alte Oper (Opera House). Next, enjoy a stunning cruise on the River Rhine.
Overnight in Frankfurt.
Today, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Arrival / Departure Transfers will be provided subject to minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 5220||AED 5220||AED 4480||AED 4110||AED 6480|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Evening in Paris and LIDO Show||120||35|
|Jungfraujoch & Interlaken||165||115|
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021 / 2022
OCT ‘21: 2, 9, 23
NOV ‘21: 6, 27
DEC ‘21: 4, 11, 25
- 02 nights at Hotel Ibis Style / Campanile or similar in Paris
- 03 nights at Hotel Holiday inn Express / B&B or similar in Zurich
- 02 nights at Hotel NH / Best Western or similar in Frankfurt
- Daily continental breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 07 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EURO 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 09 Days, the total Tips amount is EURO 27 per person, to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- You must be in possession of a valid multiple entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- On certain days, due to closure of any of the attractions the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the itinerary.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations. Part of the tour cost will be paid in EURO / CHF out of your BTQ at prevailing rate of exchange.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.