European Marvels Christmas Markets
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower
- Visit the Chams de Mars Christmas Markets
- Visit Montmartre & the Montmarte Christmas Markets
- Enjoy Seine River Cruise
- Illumination tour of Paris
- Visit Disneyland Paris
- Chance to visit Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe with photo stop at Interlaken. (OPTIONAL)
- Visit Mt. Titlis with Orientation tour of Lucerne
- Photo stop at Rhine Falls – Schaffhausen.
- Cuckoo clock demonstration in Black Forest region
- Visit Romerberg Altstadt – the best Christmas Markets in Europe
- Excursion to the Romantic Road with a visit to Rothenburg am Tauber Altstadt
Welcome to Paris - the capital of France. On arrival in Paris, You will be transferred to your hotel (Check-in time is after 1500 hrs). Overnight in Paris. (D)
Note: The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
+ Day 2 - Guided city tour of Paris - Visit to Eiffel Tower - Visit Montmartre - Seine River Cruise - Illumination tour of Paris
Proceed for a guided city tour of Paris. See Alexander III Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, and Champs Elysees. Next, visit Eiffel Tower (2nd Level). Later, see the market at Champ de Mars. With Christmas trees and close- up views of the famous “Iron Lady,” the Eiffel Tower Christmas Village gives you a magical experience you’ll remember long after your visit. Later, visit Montmartre known for its artistic history and white domed Basilica of the Sacre-Coeur situated on its summit. Visit the charming Christmas market at Montmartre featuring local artisans, designers, and creators. A large decorated Christmas tree and occasional visits from Santa welcomes you. Later enjoy a Cruise on the Seine River with an Illumination tour of Paris.
Overnight in Paris. (B, D)
Today, proceed to Disneyland Park (all rides are included) OR Disneyland Studios. Christmas time makes this visit even more magical. The park and the parades are sparking with the Christmas fervour.
Overnight in Paris. (B, D)
Today, check-out from your Hotel and proceed to scenic Switzerland. Overnight in Central Switzerland. (B, D)
The day is at leisure OR you can join us on an adventurous excursions to visit Jungfraujoch - The Top of Europe. Take the newly built Cable car from Grindelwald Terminal to Eigergletscher - this is considered one of the most scenic cable car journeys in the world. Later, ride a train to Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe. At a height of 3,454 meters it is Europe’s highest railway station. Visit the Ice Palace and the Sphinx observatory deck to view the longest glacier in the Alps. Later, take a photo stop at Interlaken and see this stunning city all dressed up in Christmas fervour. Overnight in Central Switzerland. (B, D)
Note: Passengers not opting for Optional excursion, the dinner will be packed and delivered at the hotel when the group arrives.
Today, we proceed to Mt Titlis. Our cable car ride includes the world’s first rotating cable car, the Titlis Rotair – to the top of Mt. Titlis at 3,020 metres. Do not forget to visit the “Cliff Walk” a suspension bridge along the cliff of Mt. Titlis. Later, proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne. See the Lion Monument and Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge) with some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives and chocolates. You can witness the Christmas magic in Lucerne where the streets are beautifully decorated with lights.
Overnight in Central Switzerland. (B, D)
Today, we check-out and proceed to Schaffhausen for a photo stop at the Rhine falls. Later, visit Titisee - a storybook looking lakeside town in the heart of the Black Forest. Here walk along the bustling lakeside promenade and also see a demonstration of the making of the World Famous Cuckoo Clocks.
Overnight in Frankfurt, Germany. (B, D)
Today, proceed on a tour of the Romantic Road – a dream like road that winds through medieval villages and tiny Bavarian towns with half-timbered homes and stunning Christmas decorations. Visit Rothenburg ob der Tauber – one of those sweet old towns that doesn’t seem quite real at first glance. The year-round ‘Christmas-Village’ store in Rothenburg is a Christmas Winter Wonderland. Also visit Wurzburg - renowned for its art, architecture and delicate wines. The definite highlight is the Residenz, one of Germany’s finest baroque buildings. Later in the evening explore the famous Romerberg in Frankfurt. This iconic square is home to a host of delights, from picturesque medieval buildings to historic markets.
Overnight in Frankfurt, Germany. (B, D)
Today, we check out and drive to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future. (B)
Arrival / Departure Transfers will be provided subject to minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|9-Days Marvels of Europe Christmas Markets Special Tour Price|
|Adult in Twin||Child with Bed*||Child without Bed**|
|USD 2,040||USD 1,470||USD 1,380|
• Single room supplement USD 420 per person.
• *As a 3rd in a triple, no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided.
• **As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
• Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
|OPTIONAL TOUR COST||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Jungfraujoch with Lunch & Interlaken||200||140|
Note: Optional tours will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022
December : 14
*Day 1 as mentioned in your day to day itinerary.
- 3 nights at Novotel Aulnay Su Bois or similar in Paris, France
- 2 nights at Holiday Inn Express Neukirche or similar in Lucerne, Switzerland
- 1 night at Novotel Messe or similar in Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 nights at Best Western or similar in Frankfurt, Germany
- Daily continental buffet breakfast.
- 8 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation, Meals, Sightseeing and Excursions as per above mentioned itinerary.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers).
- Services of a professional & multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager / local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
- Baggage handling fee charged by the airlines for travel within USA - 1 check in baggage per person.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of Euro 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 9 Days, the total Tips amount is Euros 27 per person to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 1 of the tour.
- RT PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box.
- You must be in possession of a Multiple Entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Paris and depart from Frankfurt. It would be advisable to check with your Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- In Switzerland the stay may be split in two hotels.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In major European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain Days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
- The lifts at the Eifel tower are currently closed due to safety. Hence the visit to the tower is only allowed by climbing the staircase. In case there is no change in the same on tour customers will be refunded the amount for the same if they chose not to climb the stairs.
- Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. Thomas Cook will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- Thomas Cook shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- All optional activities will have to be booked and paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour. Payments to be made by cash in EURO only. (Credit or Debit cards not accepted).
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% non-refundable & non cancellation policy.
- TCS will be applicable for all optional activities pre-paid.
- In case you decide to change the date of your return reservation once confirmed the exact amount payable to the airline will be advised once the same is confirmed.
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.