Prague, Vienna & Budapest
On this splendid Central Europe tour, you'll discover the former Habsburg Empire. Your tour starts and ends in Munich. Along the way, you'll overnight in some of Central Europe's most exciting cities: Prague, Vienna, Budapest, and Salzburg.
- NUREMBERG Visit
- PRAGUE Guided sightseeing, see the Astronomical Clock
- VIENNA and BUDAPEST Guided sightseeing
- DANUBE RIVER Scenic drive
- SALZBURG Visit
- MUNICH Dinner at local restaurant
- Headsets throughout the tour.
- September 15, 16, 22, 23 & 29 Departures - Oktoberfest
- December 1, 2, 8 & 9 Departures - include visits to Nuremberg, Prague, Vienna, Budapest & Salzburg Christmas markets
- December 20 Departure - Christmas lunch in Budapest
- December 28 Departure - New Year's Eve in Vienna, including festive dinner
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Check into your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or discover Munich with the help of the CosmosGO app. Tonight, meet your Tour Director and fellow travelers.
The first city visited on this tour is Nuremberg with its pretty market square and Our Lady's Church. Next, head east across the border into the Czech Republic. Evening arrival in Prague.
The wealth of gothic and baroque architecture perhaps inspired Dvorak and Smetana, both Prague composers. Your included guided sightseeing features landmarks such as the Jewish Quarter, Charles Bridge, and the Old Town Square with the ASTRONOMICAL CLOCK.
Breakfast and Dinner
Travel from Bohemia into Moravia, then into Austria and on to Vienna, where included sightseeing starts with the State Opera, Parliament, and the Town Hall. Stop for a stroll in Heroes' Square to view the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Reserve some energy for an exciting evening optional excursion.
A free morning to further explore the city of "waltz" or maybe just to do some shopping on the Karntnerstrasse. In the afternoon, head for the Hungarian border and its capital city, Budapest.
Budapest is a treasure trove of architectural wonders, from Gothic to Baroque, Neoclassical and Art Nouveau, but also full of history, a food capital and surprisingly rich in thermal waters. Discover all of this and more during the guided city tour.
Skirt the banks of the Danube back into Austria. Enjoy spectacular alpine scenery on the way to Salzburg.
Enjoy a morning at leisure in Salzburg or maybe join the optional The Sound of Music excursion. Then, continue past Lake Chiemsee to Munich. Tonight, an included typical Bavarian dinner at a local restaurant is a must to celebrate your wonderful vacation.
Breakfast and Dinner
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.
- Starting from AED 4251* per adult on Twin / Triple Sharing
- Child above 8 years are allowed on this tour
Apr 19: 8, 15, 22 & 29
May 19: 6, 13, 20 & 27
Jun 19: 3, 10, 17 & 24
Jul 19: 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29
Aug 19: 5, 12, 19, 25 & 26
Sept 19: 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 & 30
Oct 19: 6, 7, 14, 21 & 28
Nov 19: 4
Dec 19: 1, 2, 8, 9, 20 & 28
Jan 20: 2
Mar 20: 9
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION DETAILS
- Munich Area: Achat Premium Muenchen Sud / Ibis Parkstadt / NH Muenchen Neue Messe or similar
- Prague: Hotel Duo Praha or similar
- Vienna: Fourside Vienna City Center / Star Inn Schoenbrunn or similar
- Budapest: Ibis Castle Hill or similar
- Salzburg: Austria Trend Salzburg West or similar