On arrival, meet local representative at Tbilisi Airport and transfer to Gudauri hotel (2 hours 30 minutes). Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight in Gudauri.
Today the day is free at leisure or you can take optional tour of Kazbegi Region. Drive to Stepantsminda. The village Stepantsminda is located in the heart of Great Caucasus range, at the foot of Kazbegi peak. The legendary Georgian Military Highway, one of the world’s most beautiful roads, winds its way up to the village, through steep wooded valleys, ravines and finally over the 2300 meter Cross Pass and down again. Building of the Georgian Military Highway started in the beginning of the XIX cc, as the main road across the Caucasus Range. Drive to Gergeti Triniti church (altitude 2 170 m) from the village Stepantsminda. Overnight in Gudauri.
After breakfast, transfer from Gudauri to Tbilisi (2 hours 30 minutes) en-route stop at Ananuri fortress for a visit to the medieval defense citadel located 64 km away from Tbilisi. You will feel the spirit of one of the most significant fortresses of the medieval Georgia that once served as an outpost blocking the road leading from the Daryal gorge. On arrival in Tbilisi, the rest of the day is free at leisure.
Overnight in Tbilisi.
After breakfast we will start our tour with visiting Narikala Fortress by cable car (or by walk, we will decide this at the place). The fortress was established in the 4th century and considerably expanded over subsequent centuries. Enjoy are spectacular views of the city from the battlements. We will continue exploring the Tbilisi Old Town with Sulfur Baths and Leghvtakhevi Waterfall – this district is called “Abanotubani”. Abanotubani is the place, where according to legend, King Vakhtang Gorgasali’s falcon fell, leading to the discovery of the hot springs and, subsequently the founding of a new capital.
After visit- Mtskheta.
The ancient capital of Georgia is located 20 km from Tbilisi. The main attractions there are: one of the most ancient and esteemed temples Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (11th century) where the robe of Christ is buried and ancient Jvari Monastery (6th century) is standing on the edge of a high rock and is in wonderful harmony with extremely picturesque nature of this area. Below at the foot noisy Mtkvari and Aragvi, two most known rivers in Georgia are flowing by. Back to Tbilisi Hotel & overnight.
After breakfast, check out & the day is free at leisure until departure time and transfer to Tbilisi Airport
AED 1900* per person on double occupancy basis
- 02 night’s accommodation at Gudauri Inn – 4* or Similar in Gudauri
- 02 night’s accommodation at Citrus Hotel – 4* or Similar in Tbilisi
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees of Narikala Cable Car
- 3 Course Dinner with bottle of wine
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers & tours are on private basis
- Airfare, Visa & Insurance
- Meals other than mentioned in Inclusions
- All water sports activities
- Any expenses of personal nature
- PCR Test in UAE & at Local destination (if required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
- In case any of the traveler tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be.