RUSSIAN LAPLAND - NORTHERN LIGHTS (07 NIGHTS/ 08 DAYS)
- Guided city tour of Moscow
- Ride on Metro Tour
- Russian Circus (Optional)
- Guided city tour of Murmansk Photo stop at Lenin Icebreaker Enjoy Husky Sleigh Ride
- Visit Saami traditional Village with local lunch Snowmobile Ride
- Visit a Reindeer Farm
- Tour of hunting Northern Lights (weather permitting)
- Guided City Tour
- Visit Kazan Cathedral
- Visit Vodka Museum
- Hermitage museum
- Visit to Peterhof Palace + Catherine Palace (Optional)
Welcome to Moscow - the capital and the largest city of Russia. On arrival, you will be met by your Tour Manager / Local Representative outside the arrival area who will welcome you and take you to your hotel for check –in (Check-in time is after 3.00 pm).
Overnight in Moscow.
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we visit the Sparrow Hills - the largest observation platform in Moscow and see the magnificent building of Moscow University. Next, on your guided city tour, visit the world famous Red Square; see Leo Tolstoy Street, Triumphal Arch, White House, Arbat Square, Boulevard Ring, Tverskaya Street and Manezh Square. Next, you can enjoy shopping at Gum - the world famous departmental store. Later, we visit the Metro station of Moscow often called 'The People's Palaces', for their elegant designs, lavish and profuse use of marble, mosaics, sculptures and chandeliers. This evening you have a chance to see the spectacular Russian Circus (Optional). Overnight in Moscow.
Today, take flight to Murmansk, Known as the Russian Lapland- this city is in the extreme northwest of Russia and the world’s largest city north of the Arctic Circle. Murmansk is one of the best cities to see Northern Lights. On arrival we proceed to the hotel and check-in. Later tonight we proceed on an excursion to hunt for the Northern Lights. Overnight in Murmansk.
NOTE: Activities may vary depending on weather conditions
Although we will do our best to ensure that you view the Northern Lights, it is a natural phenomenon and is not guaranteed. The days of the Northern Lights tour could also change based on the probability of viewing the lights.
Today, we proceed to visit the famous Saami village. Here, you will experience Saami culture where people still live as per the old traditions and rules which have very strong relationship with nature and wilderness. Next, we visit a Reindeer farm where you have an opportunity to feed them. Next we will take you on unforgettable experience to see the Siberian Husky dogs and enjoy a memorable Husky dog sleigh ride. Later, you also get to enjoy a ride on a Snowmobile. We then return to Murmansk city and proceed on a guided tour, where you will see the Alyosha monument, monument "Waiting Lady", Monument dedicated to the Memory of the Sailors who died in peacetime and see Kursk Atomic Submarine. We also visit “Murmansk selfie” place or obelisk with Murmansk city’s coordinates. We than stop for a Photo stop at the Lenin Icebreaker. Overnight in Murmansk.
(B, LL, LD)
NOTE: Activities may vary depending on weather conditions
Today, we proceed to the airport for your fight to St Petersburg - a major historical and cultural center, as well as Russia's second largest city. On arrival proceed to your hotel and check-in. Later, we visit Vodka Museum - museum that presents the long history of Russia’s national drink, from 12th Century peasants through to 20th Century. Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Today, we proceed on a guided city tour of St. Petersburg city and see Issac's Cathedral, The Peter and Paul Fortress. Next we visit Kazan cathedral-the Russian Orthodox Church on the Nevsky Prospekt. Next, we visit the famous Hermitage museum which has the gigantic collection of nearly three million objects of the Heritage Museum, ranked as one of the world’s major museums. Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Today, the day is free at leisure or you can opt to visit Peterhof Palace and Catherine Palace. Peterhof Palace is a series of palaces and gardens located in Peterhof. These palaces and gardens are sometimes referred as the "Russian Versailles" (optional). Later, visit Catherine Palace the summer residence of the Russian Tsars (Optional). Overnight in St. Petersburg.
Today, check out and proceed to the airport on our own for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 7090||AED 7090||AED 6170||AED 5370||AED 8240|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Tour of Peterhof Palace + Catherine Palace||120||120|
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 15 passengers
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021 / 2022
- 02 Nights Holiday Inn or similar in Moscow
- 02 Night Hotel Azimut or similar in Murmansk
- 03 Nights Holiday Inn / Park inn or similar in St Petersburg
- Daily continental breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 1 Local Lunch
- 5 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
- 2 Local dinners
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Sightseeing, Entrances and Meals as per the above mentioned itinerary
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers travelling together on one coach).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EURO 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 09 Days, the total Tips amount is EURO 27 per person, to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- No porterage included.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of Suggested Excursions.
- Arrival and Return PCR test
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’
- You must be in possession of a valid Single Entry Russia. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price.
- It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information.
- Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Moscow and depart from St. Petersburg. Internal sector flights Moscow - Murmansk - St. Petersburg are included in the tour price. It would be advisable to check with Thomas Cook sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain days packed lunch will be provided as specified in the itinerary.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations.
- Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.