On arrival in Zurich, proceed to board train from Zurich Flughafen (Airport Station) to Lucerne using Swiss Rail Pass. Walk from Lucerne station to your hotel in lucerne and Check in.
Overnight in Zurich.
Today explore Mt. Titlis (using Swiss Pass) experience the world’s first 360 degrees revolving cable car from which you are able to gaze at the irreproachable snow-capped mountains. As you reach the summit (3020 M above sea level) you have many activities to keep you occupied. Proceed to the underground ice caves filled with millions of ice crystals that shimmer under soft turquoise light before entering the viewing platform for breathtaking panoramas of the Alps. Next, awaken your inner super hero as you walk across the highest suspension bridge in Europe. The first few minutes may render you speechless but don’t forget to enjoy the experience as much as possible! This is followed by the Ice Flyer; gliding from mountain to mountain on a chair lift to the Glacier Park for super time in the snow.
Explore lucerne in the evening, you must see Lion Monument & Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge) on your own or you can also do a cruise on Lake Lucerne.
Overnight in Lucerne.
The Luzern–Interlaken Express turns the journey from one city to the other into a great experience. During a train ride of roughly two hours, passengers marvel at five crystal clear mountain lakes that gather the waters from various rivers and waterfalls. At the lakeshore, steep rock faces of surrounding mountains rise up protectively and provide unique photo motifs.
Overnight in Interlaken.
Visit Jungfraujoch –The Top of Europe, for a memorable encounter with snow and ice – a high-point of your tour! Proceed to Interlaken Ost, where the excitement begins. You will be amazed at the scenic splendour that you see from aboard the cogwheel train, which takes you to a height of 3,454 meters to reach Jungfraujoch-Europe’s highest railway station! This is definitely an experience like no other. You have heard of climbing mountains but it is rare that to ride a train cutting through the mountain to a height of 3454M with a bird’s eye view of the stunning scenery. Experience the magic of the mountains and visit the Ice Palace on top of the longest glacier in the Alps. Take a high-speed elevator to the Sphinx observatory deck. Next walk on to the snow Fun Park and jump right into the fun activities of snowboarding, building a snowman or a good old snow ball fight.
Overnight in Interlaken
Today proceed to Zermatt, the town has been car-free; can be reached by train.
On arrival in Zermatt, walk to hotel & check into hotel. The day is free at leisure.
Zermatt is a winter fairy tale. With unlimited fun on snow: skiing on 360 km of pistes. The winter landscape offers lots of sun. A pure romance.
Overnight in Zermatt.
The day is free at leisure or you can explore Matterhorn or City walking tour of small town of Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt.
Today proceed to Zurich. On arrival in Zermatt, walk to hotel & check into hotel. You can shop on Bahnhofstrasse and evening enjoy Europe’s nightlife in one of the main hub of Switzerland.
Zurich is all about picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history. Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus (town hall).
Overnight in Zurich.
Today proceed to Zurich airport by train with lot of lifetime memories from your Switzerland Honeymoon Tour.
AED 6750* per person on double occupancy basis
- 2 night’s accommodation Monopol Hotel Lucerne 4* or similar in Lucerne
- 2 night’s accommodation Hotel Royal St Georges 4* or similar in Interlaken
- 2 night’s accommodation Ambassador Hotel Zermatt 4* or similar in Zermatt
- 1 night accommodation Hotel St. Gotthard 4* or similar in Zurich
- Daily continental breakfast at hotel
- 8 days Consecutive Swiss Pass on Second Class
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer (in conjunction with Swiss Pass)
- Mt. Jungfrau (in conjunction with Swiss Pass)
Swiss Travel Pass Includes
- Unlimited travel on train, bus and boat (area of validity and benefits)
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains: Glacier Express, Bernina Express, Golden Pass MOB, Gothard Panorama Express and Luzern Interlaken Express (seat reservations cost extra).
- Unlimited use of public transit in more than 90 towns and cities.
- Free admission to more than 500 museums (www.museumspass.ch)
- Pass includes mountain excursions to Brunni, Klewenalp, Rigi, Stanserhorn, and Stoos.
- Up to 50% discount on mountain railways (Jungfrau, Harder Kulm, Pilatus) and cable cars (25% on Jungfraujoch).
- Passholder fares on Lyria
- Passholder fares on NightJet routes including Switzerland Bonuses are subject to change and may require use of a travel day.
- Airfare, Visa & Insurance
- City tax at hotel (4 or 5 Euros per person per night)
- Railway station & airport transfers
- Meals other than mentioned in Inclusions
- Any sightseeing’s not mentioned in Inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature
- PCR Test in UAE & at Local destination (if required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
- In case any of the traveler tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be.