Singapore Extravaganza - Winter
- Panoramic Guided city tour of Singapore
- Visit Merlion park.
- Visit Buddha Tooth Relic Chinese temple
- Gardens by the Bay (Cloud Forest & Flower Dome)
- MBS Sky-park – located on world famous Marina Bay Sands Hotel (MBS).
- Sentosa Island – One Way Cable Car Ride, Scentopia, Skyhelix or Wings Of Time)
- Visit Jurong Bird park
- Visit Universal Studios
Welcome to Singapore- The Lion City. On arrival in Singapore meet Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive you to the hotel. In the afternoon, check into your hotel and relax. (Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs, early check in is subjected to supplement cost). Today visit Gardens by the Bay – Cloud Forest & Flower Dome. Enter the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Experience breath-taking views surrounded by diverse vegetation ad hidden floral gems and learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment. Later visit the flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world. It replicates a mild, dry climate and features plants found in the Mediterranean and other semi-arid tropical regions. Tonight, enjoy a sumptuous Indian Dinner at a local restaurant.
Overnight in Singapore. (D)
+ Day 2 - Guided City tour of Singapore. Visit Merlion park & MBS Sky Park. Visit Buddha tooth Relic Temple Sentosa Island - Singapore’s premierisland resort getaway.
Today after breakfast at the hotel proceed for your guided city tour. Drive past the Suntec city, Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Visit Singapore Iconic statue at Merlion park. Visit Buddha Tooth relic temple, one of the most important place of worship for local Chinese in Singapore City. Visit Marina Bay Sands to enjoy panoramic view of the city from MBS Sky Park. This afternoon proceed to Sentosa Island. Today you will experience one of the highlights of your tour Sentosa Island – The State of Fun with one-way Sentosa Cable Car. Then visit Scentopia, Sentosa’s latest tourist attraction offers the best perfume tours in Singapore and perfume making workshops for all ages to enjoy. Evening enjoy Wings of Time show or Skyhelix.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Today after breakfast at the hotel visit the S.E.A. Aquarium and discover more than 100,000 marine animals. Later proceed to the Universal Studios Singapore – most visited movie-based Theme- park of Singapore.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, LC, D)
Today after breakfast morning join us on an exciting day to Visit Jurong Bird Park for an up-close encounter with some of our prettiest and rarest feathered friends. Other star attraction at this sprawling park includes the impressive Penguin Coast where you’ll find many species of these flightless birds. Rest of the day will be free at leisure.
Overnight in Singapore. (B, L, D)
Today after breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour. (B)
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|5-Days Singapore Extravagabza Tour Price|
|Adult in Twin||Child with Bed*||Child without Bed**|
|AED 3980||AED 3460||AED 3145|
Single room supplement AED 1665 per person.
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
|Departure Date||Single||Twin / Triple||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
|1 Oct - 5 Oct||AED 945||AED 465||AED 335||AED 280|
|15 Oct - 5 Nov||AED 540||AED 315||AED 260||AED 260|
|15 Dec - 27 Dec||AED 315||AED 170||AED 130||AED 115|
|28 Dec - 3 Jan||AED 1110||AED 555||AED 465||AED 465|
|18 Jan - 31 Jan||AED 555||AED 155||AED 130||AED 115|
- You must be in possession of a Single Entry Visa for Singapore. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Singapore & depart from Singapore. It would be advisable to check with your sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022-23
November : 4, 11, 18, 25
December : 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
January : 6, 13, 27
February : 3, 10, 17, 24
March : 3, 10, 17, 24
*Day 1 as mentioned in your day to day itinerary.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Holiday Inn Atrium or Grand Copthorne Waterfront or similar in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 2 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian lunches at Local Indian Restaurant. 1 Lunch coupon worth SGD 15 at Universal Studios.
- 4 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners at Local Indian Restaurant.
(B - Breakfast | L - Lunch | LC - Lunch coupon | PL - Packed Lunch | D - Dinner)
Currency used: Singapore: Singapore Dollar
- 500ml water bottle per person per day
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Supervised ART Test in Singapore on day 1: Per person: SGD 25 (If required as per government regulations)
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Singapore.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box
AIRLINE AND AIRFARE
- The airfare is based on the fare structure existing as on 15TH June 2022. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers.
- Passengers missing flights to note that the entire ticket gets no show and new return ticket needs to be bought by the passengers themselves
- For prices and departure dates from your hub city please contact our local sales offices/travel agents.
- Passengers joining this tour must travel to / from the hub city at their own expense.
- We advise to carry maximum of 1 big and 1 cabin bag per person, especially if internal flights on tour and Train Journey are involved during your tour. (Luggage allowance in Internal Flights 15kgs). Also, every bag is guest responsibility and porterage is not included at Hotels, Airport, Immigration halls, Train stations, Cruise terminals etc
- Prohibited items – E- cigarettes, displaying Images of Buddha, Travelling by Land in Thailand, Malaysia & Singapore
- Cigarettes / Liquor/ Toys or replica of Arms and explosive etc.
- Has restrictions to be carried. Please refer to below link for more information
- Many hotels in Asia have only Twin beds. Double bed will mostly be Queen size and not King size.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- As a 3rd adult person in a triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the SAME as a Twin/ double room. (Hence we also strongly suggest you to upgrade Triple into 2 separate rooms during booking)
- Average standard room size in south East Asia is 15 - 18 square meter.
- Standard Check in time 1500 hrs; Standard check out time 1500hrs. Early Check in & late Checkout is subjected to availability and at an extra Cost. Adjoining room’s requests are subjected to availability during Check In.
- All hotels rooms booked for group are Standard category. Getting a double room or a twin room is subjected to availability of the same in Hotel during check in.
- All selected hotels on above tour, serve breakfast which is a combination of continental & local dishes as per hotel standard. Indian meals will be provided during Lunches & Dinners as per itinerary.
- Most hotels have Centralized Air Conditioners which is set at a specific temperature for entire property. Restaurants & Sightseeing attractions are mostly naturally ventilated.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Asia such as Air Show, music festivals, sports championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- During certain dates stay may be split in two hotels.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Most of your journey in Asia is by coach/Van and hence you are requested to keep the coach/Van clean.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In most of cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full-paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given on option of travelling on FIT basis, by paying an additional supplement on seat in coach basis with local representatives to assist you.
- Passengers can request for a direct flight from the hub city, by paying a supplement cost.
- When the tour has less than 25 adults and is operated on a seat-in-coach basis, there will be instances where the driver acts as a guide as well.
- Tap water is portable in Singapore, approved by local govt body.
- Health is of Paramount importance for all Tourists opting for this tour. It is important that every individual tourists to get their health examination done by Family physician before Travelling. Above tour includes walking at many sightseeing locations.
- If a Traveller requires wheel chair, this has to be carried by individual from home city/ country.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However, all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- Tipping is not kept compulsory on your tour; although we appreciate your gesture of tipping to Guides, Drivers, Hotel staff etc.
- Carry passport, Travel document, Visa at all times during the tour.
- Entire Tour Program is designed & pre planned with various appointments and schedule, hence we strongly urge you to always be in time for smooth conduct of group tour. For those who repeatedly delay group departures, will be responsible to join the group by own transportation arrangements.
- Carry an umbrella and wear comfortable footwear during the tour. Advisable to carry a swim wear or nylon clothing & slippers/ Sandals for Beach locations & water theme parks if any. Casino dress code for men – Full shirt, Pant & covered footwear.
- Weather in South East Asia is warm and Humid throughout the year with unpredictable monsoon showers.
- International Debit/ Credit cards/ Currency cards are not accepted everywhere, but only at selected shops in Thailand/Malaysia/Singapore. Local currency in Cash (THB/MYR/SGD) accepted over counters at all locations. Money exchange is available at Airports and city center shopping areas.
- Tips & Optional can only be paid in Cash.
- Advisable to carry universal charging adaptors in South East Asia.
- Few rides inside Theme Park, Cable car ride, Wings of Time etc. are operated subject to weather conditions, & Maintenance.