Best described as a microcosm of modern Asia, Singapore is a melting pot of culture and history, and an extravaganza of culinary delights. Expensive with respect to South-eastern standards, the city offers a plethora of options for entertainment such as Merlion Park, Thian Hock Keng Temple, Singapore Botanic Garden, Marina Bay Sands and the Sentosa Island Tour and Universal Studios.
Welcome to Singapore, the Lion City. On arrival in Singapore, you will be welcomed by your Local Representative and transferred to your hotel.
Experience the vibrant mix of tradition and modernity that is thoroughly Singaporean. An island of fun and festivities the whole year through, Singapore offers sophisticated nightlife, gourmet food, great shopping and sightseeing. Come and enjoy countless fascinating experiences and take away memories that are uniquely Singapore.
Evening is free at leisure.
Overnight in Singapore
Panoramic city tour of Singapore (Seat in Coach).
Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of the former Supreme Court Building and the City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Proceed to Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Singapore Botanic Gardens .Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands.
Duration: 3 hours
Rest day is free at leisure or you can opt for Sentosa Island tour.
Overnight in Singapore
Breakfast at hotel, the day is free at leisure or you can opt for Universal Studio.
Overnight in Singapore
The morning is at leisure for some last minute shopping or to explore the city until your departure. Later, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- 03 Night’s Accommodation in Hotel Boss / Hotel Park Royal on Kitchener Road 4* (Superior Room) OR similar in Singapore
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis
- Return Airport transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Meals & water other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 2170*||AED 1500*||AED 900*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.