- Helsinki: Guided city tour, Visit the Lutheran Tempelliauki Church or 'Rocky Church Helsinki' Visit Senate Square, See the famous Sibelius Park
- Stockholm: Guided city tour, Visit the Vasa Ship Museum housing the 17th century ship Vasa Visit the city hall
- Oslo: Guided city tour Visit an Ice Bar, Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park Visit the Viking Ship Museum, Visit the Holmenkollen Ski Jump area, 'Norway in a Nutshell' tour: A unique tour from Oslo to Bergen
- Bergen: Guided city tour, Enjoy a scenic funicular train ride
- Copenhagen: Guided city tour,Entrance to Tivoli Gardens
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Overnight in Helsinki.
Note: The standard check–in time is 1500 HRS. Pack dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration. include Meals -Dinner
Proceed for a guided city tour of Helsinki: See the Senate Square, the Lutheran Tempelliauki Church, the Sibelius Park, the Presidential Palace, Finlandia Hall, Opera House and many more interesting sights. Later, board the luxurious cruise across the Baltic Sea to Stockholm. Enjoy on board activities and shopping on the cruise with a continental dinner.
Overnight on board Silja / Viking include Meals -SB, L, CD
Disembark at Stockholm, proceed for a guided city tour: Visit the glamorous City Hall - where the Nobel Prize banquette takes place, see the Royal Palace and the Cathedral, and visit the famous Vasa Museum. Later spend some free time on your own.
Overnight in Stockholm. include Meals -SB,CD
Drive to Oslo. Enroute, visit the town of Karlstad, situated on the northern shores of Lake Vanern, Take a photo stop at Lake Vanern - the largest lake of Sweden.
Overnight in Oslo
include Meals -SB, L, CD
Proceed for a guided city tour of Oslo: Visit Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Viking Ship Museum and the Holmenkollen Ski Jump area and many more on your guided tour. Next visit the famous Ice Bar. Evening is free to explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Oslo
Overnight in Oslo. include Meals -SB, L, CD
''Norway in a nutshell': Drive to Geilo. Board train to Myrdal, change to the Flam railway line, for a scenic travel to Flam. Wander around the idyllic countryside, before embarking on a boat ride through the Aurlandsfjord into the Naeroyfjord, one of the narrowest fjords in Europe, surrounded by mountains of up to 1800 meters. On arrival at scenic Gudvangen, board the coach and travel through the impressive Norwegian landscape to Bergen.
Overnight in Bergen. include Meals -SB, PL, D
Guided city tour of Bergen: See the Hanseatic wharf Bryggen with its pastel-colour wooden houses, winding cobblestone streets, and old Bergen. Next, take a ride on the Funicular train, to the top of the mountain Floyen for an ariel view of Bergen. Later, fly to Copenhagen.
Overnight in Copenhagen. include Meals -SB,D
Guided city tour of Copenhagen: See the City Hall, Parliament building, Amalienborg Palace, Stock Exchange, Gefion fountain, Little Mermaid statue and many other interesting sights. Next, visit the famous Tivoli Gardens. Here you will have an opportunity to enjoy the various rides on your own.
Overnight in Copenhagen. include Meals -SB,L,D
Proceed on own to the airport for your flight back home. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Arrive home with pleasant memories of your European tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.Note: In capital cities during guided city tours, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it is not possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop include Meals -Breakfast
|Description||Original Price||Offer Price|
|Adult on Twin / Triple Sharing||AED 9180*||AED 8070*|
|Child with bed||AED 7920*||AED 7180*|
|Child NO bed||AED 7440*||AED 6700*|
|Single Adult||AED 10660*||AED 9550*|
|Infant||AED 4*||AED 4*|
June : 02, 16
July : 14
August : 18
- 01 night at Hotel Scandic or similar in Helsinki.
- 01 night on board Silja / Viking.
- 01 night at Hotel Quality / Scandic or similar in Stockholm.
- 02 nights at Hotel Scandic Akser / Quality Expo or similar in Oslo.
- 01 night at Hotel Magic Solheimsviken or similar in Bergen.
- 02 nights at Hotel Park Inn / Scandic or similar in Copenhagen airport or similar