Thai Getaway - Winter
- Orientation tour of Pattaya
- Visit Big Buddha temple
- Art in Paradise
- Coral Island tour with Speed boat
- Visit Nong Nooch Village - tropical gardens.
- Guided City & temple tour of Bangkok including Golden & Reclining Buddha
- Visit Gems Gallery.
- Shopping at Indira Market or any other local market
“Sawadee” – Welcome to Thailand. Meet your local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Drive to Pattaya which lies about 150-kms southeast of Bangkok. Check into your hotel and relax (Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs). This evening get introduced to Pattaya with orientation tour of city . Proceed to Art in Paradise.
Overnight in Pattaya. (D)
Today explore Coral Island (subject to weather condition). Take a private speedboat ride to the Island. Once we reach the Island here you can enjoy various water-sports activities like banana boat ride, jet ski, swimming in the tropical water, etc. on your own (Do not forget to carry your swimwear). Proceed to visit the famous Nong Nooch village – a traditional Thai village with beautiful tropical gardens. Proceed to Pattaya hill to visit the view point and temple of lord Buddha at – Pattaya Big Buddha temple.
NOTE: For activities of Coral island, it is important that guests are physically fit to travel in speed boats.
Overnight in Pattaya. (B, L, D)
Today check out and Enroute visit the Gems gallery . Later proceed by road to capital city - Bangkok. Enjoy guided tour of Bangkok. Visit the “Wat Pho” also known as the Reclining Buddha temple. Visit ‘Wat Traimit’ the temple of the Golden Buddha. Evening is free to explore the city & Shopping areas of Bangkok.
Overnight in Bangkok. (B, L, D)
Today is a day at leisure or Join us for visit of open Air Zoo at Safari World. And see interesting animal performance shows at Marine Park. Lunch will be inside Marine Park.
Overnight in Bangkok. (B, D)
Lunch will be provided for guests joining for Optional tour.
Today after breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour. (B)
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|5-Days Thai Getaway Tour Price|
|Adult in Twin||Child with Bed*||Child without Bed**|
|AED 1260||AED 1130||AED 1055|
Single room supplement AED 465 per person.
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child
Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room.
|Departure Date||Single||Twin / Triple||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
|1 Nov - 25 Dec||AED 75||AED 75||AED 75||AED 75|
|26 Dec - 30 Dec||AED 225||AED 225||AED 225||AED 225|
|4 Jan - 31 Mar||AED 75||AED 75||AED 75||AED 75|
- You must be in possession of a Single Entry Visa for Thailand. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
For this tour you would require confirmed air tickets to arrive into Bangkok and depart from Bangkok. It would be advisable to check with your sales officer or local travel agent for ticketing.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2022-23
November : 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
December : 7, 14, 21, 28
January : 4, 11, 18, 25
February : 1, 8, 15, 22
March : 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
*Day 1 as mentioned in your day to day itinerary.
- 02 night’s accommodation Ibis Pattaya or Similar
- 02 night’s accommodation Ibis Nana Bangkok or similar
- Daily American breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- Meals : 02 Lunches + 04 Dinner at Indian restaurants.
Note: Packed lunches, if applicable, will be Jain/vegetarian
(B - Breakfast | L - Lunch | LC - Lunch coupon | PL - Packed Lunch | D - Dinner)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a professional & multilingual Tour Manager/ local representative.(subjected to minimum 25 customers)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Malaysia / Singapore.
- Cruise Gratuity (applicable for cruise holidays)
- Tips to guides, hotel waiters, drivers etc.
- Porterage, tips, Insurance, laundry, telephone charges, airport transfers, transfers all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Cost of the Cost of Suggested Excursions. (Suggested Excursions will be operated subject to minimum 20 passengers).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Arrival or Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box