On arrival, meet local representative at Koh Samui Airport and transfer to resort. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). The rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight in Koh Samui.
After breakfast, pick from hotel and proceed to pier.
Ao Muong, Enjoy snorkeling. Later proceed to Koh Nang Yuan One of the most famous islands in the world. The place consists of 3 islands connecting with natural sand bridges. You will swim in crystal clear sea water, relax on beaches or go to the view point to see the 3 connecting islands from the top.
Overnight in Koh Samui.
The day is free at leisure. You can explore beaches OR go for optional tour of Jungle safari tour.
Overnight in Koh Samui.
After breakfast, transfer from resort to Koh Samui airport for your flight to Bangkok. On arrival in Bangkok, meet local representative at Bangkok Airport and transfer to hotel. Later, enjoy a Temple and City Tour of Bangkok. Bangkok takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major ones normally visited are Golden Buddha Temple & Reclining Buddha Temple/Marble Buddha Temple.
Overnight in Bangkok.
After an American breakfast at the hotel, prepare for some adventure and entertainment in Safari World and Marine Park – Thailand’s greatest open-air zoo and Leisure Park. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness setting in the open zoo, an intimate encounter with the friendly dolphins and playful sea lions or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt, spectacular Safari World has it all. A drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Today enjoy a delicious lunch at Safari World.
Overnight in Bangkok
After breakfast, check out and the day is free at leisure for shopping until departure time and transfer to Bangkok Airport
AED 1550* per person on double occupancy basis
- 03 night’s accommodation at KC Beach Club Samui – 4* or Similar in Koh Samui
- 02 night’s accommodation at Ramada by Wyndham D MA Bangkok – 4* or Similar in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast
- Koh Tao + Koh Nang Yuan (Excluding National Park fee) on Seat in coach basis
- Bangkok city temple tour (Marvel & Golden Buddha with Gems Gallery tour) on Private basis
- Safari world & marine park on Private basis
- 01 Candle light Dinner at Indian restaurant with transfer
- Return airport transfers on private basis in Koh Samui & Bangkok
- Airfare, Visa & Insurance
- Meals other than mentioned in Inclusions
- All water sports activities
- Any expenses of personal nature
- PCR Test in UAE & at Local destination (if required)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers. TravTips will not be liable for the same.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, aero plane, bus, ship or other services.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.
- In case any of the traveler tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in UAE or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be.