Baroque streetscapes and imperial palaces set the stage for Vienna's artistic and musical masterpieces alongside its coffee-house culture and vibrant epicurean and design scenes. Admire most beautiful sights like the Schoenbrunn Palace, Hofburg, Ringstrasse and much more.
On arrival and transfer to the Hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). Rest of the day at the hotel on leisure. Overnight at Vienna.
Breakfast at hotel, today enjoy City Tour with Schonbrunn Palace.
See all the main sights and attractions along the grand Ringstrasse.
Take a panoramic bus tour along the famous Ringstrasse, the monumental boulevard, and admire the astonishing assembly of palaces, ministries, churches and opera houses that flank it. Behold the impressive Vienna State Opera, home to the world-famous Opera Ball and continue the tour to marvel at the imperial winter residence, Hofburg Palace. See buildings such as the Museum of Art History, the glorious Gothic revival-style City Hall, the neo-classical Austrian Parliament, the brilliant Burgtheater, the Museum of Natural history and many more outstanding architectural gems. Few other streets in the world could hold a candle to the Ringstrasse, and Vienna is even celebrating the 150th anniversary of the most beautiful boulevard in the world in 2015.
The highlight of the tour is the visit to the Schonbrunn Palace, a 1,441 room Baroque palace outside of the old town. It was here that the emperors would while away their summers, hunting, fishing and partying.Beat the queues and head straight in to admire the opulent state rooms and gain an insight into lavish imperial life.Take time to stroll through the equally impressive gardens and you can take a break with a Viennese coffee.
Duration: 3.5 hours approx.
Note: Start and end point of tour will be from designated city center point, transportation will not be included from hotel to & fro to designated city center point.
Overnight at Vienna.
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at Leisure, you can take optional tours of Danube and Wachau Valley Tour (Operates on selected days) or day trip to Bratislava or you can enjoy Vienna city on your own.
Overnight at Vienna.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out & proceed to airport in Prague for departure.
- 03 night’s accommodation in K+K Palais Hotel 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Vienna
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis (Excursion starts from city center, pick up & drop off from hotel to city center point and back is not Included)
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- City Tax to be paid on the spot at the hotel
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 1810*||AED 1390*||AED 640*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.