At Zanzibar, you can look forward to glistening azure waters, white sand beaches, and lively resort life. Live the moment as you step foot on this warm, tropical island, you'll find yourself succumbing to the allure of its picture-perfect beaches, unique culture, and flavorful cuisine that draws inspiration from some of the most exotic places on earth.
Upon arrival in Zanzibar, you will be transferred to your resort. Check in at the hotel (standard 1400 hrs). Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight at Zanzibar
After Breakfast, today enjoy Half day Zanzibar Spice Tour
Embark on an unforgettable walking tour and discover how Zanzibar earned its nickname "Spice Island" through your senses. Gain a different perspective to the beautiful island of Zanzibar as you explore small spice farms and plantations of the countryside and in the rural areas of Zanzibar where the locals grow cloves, vanilla, nutmeg, cardamom, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices, medicinal and ornamental plants, not to mention a variety of tropical fruits. Get an in-depth insiders knowledge as you hear about the detailed description of the spices and learn how to use the different plants for local dishes, herbal medicine and traditional ceremonies, which are an important aspect of the Zanzibarian culture. Your tour also includes a visit to the Kidichi Persian Baths built in 1850 by Seyyid Said bin Sultan (first Sultan of Zanzibar) as a gift for his wife Princes Shehrzard (grand-daughter of Fateh Ali Shah of Persia).
Overnight at Zanzibar
After breakfast, the day is free at leisure. You can explore Stone Town or Jozani Forest Tour or Beaches on your own.
Overnight at Zanzibar
After breakfast, check out (standard 1100 hrs) and transfer from the hotel to International Airport for the departure flight back to UAE.
- 03 Night’s accommodation in Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa or similar - 4* in Zanzibar
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Zanzibar Spice Tour
- Return Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Meals & water other than specified in the itinerary
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 3610*||AED 1780*||AED 1190*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.