Jordan in a Nutshell
Experience the vibrancy of Jordan! we present you Jordan with breathtaking Historical sights, charming accommodations, and exquisite cuisine. Jordan, a place which once captivated ancient travelers, continues to enthrall a new generation with it’s eclectic mix of modernity and tradition.
On Arrival in Amman, meet at Amman Airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included).
The rest of the day is free for leisure.
Overnight at Amman.
This morning drive out of the city to Madaba (38km / approx. 45 mins). Madaba, otherwise referred to as the ‘City of Mosaics’ is best known for its collection of Byzantine-era mosaics. The most famous of these is the mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land which can be found on the floor of St George’s Church.
Continue with a visit to Mount Nebo, one of the most important biblical sites where it is believed that Moses first sighted the Holy Land. A small Byzantine church was built on the site by the early Christians, and has since been expanded into a vast complex. During his visit to Jordan in 2000, Pope John Paul II held a sermon here that was attended by over 20,000 people.
Your final stop today is a visit to Shoubak castle (240km / approx.3 hrs). Perched on a rocky hilltop, this imposing fort was built by the Crusader King Baldwin I of Jerusalem in AD 1115 to guard the road linking Syria and Egypt — the old King’s Highway. It successfully withstood numerous sieges until it fell to Saladin's troops in 1189. Enjoy a wander around the remains of this old castle and admire the spectacular views across the barren landscape.
After finishing your sightseeing tour continue with the drive to Petra (30km /approx. 30mins) arriving late afternoon.
Overnight at Petra.
This morning enjoy a guided tour around one of the world's most famous and awe-inspiring archaeological sites – the UNESCO World Heritage Listed ancient city of Petra.
Start by entering through the Siq, a long and winding narrow gorge flanked on either side by soaring 80m high cliffs which will lead you to the breathtaking façade of The Treasury (Al-Khazneh). The Treasury is arguably one of Jordan’s most iconic wonders and was featured in the film ‘Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade’. Spend some time exploring the city’s main highlights including the Roman Theatre, Street of Façades and the Royal Tombs.
This afternoon is free for you to explore the vast network of hidden passages and fascinating tombs and palaces at your leisure. You may wish to climb up to the High Palace of Sacrifice which is located at the summit of the Attuf Ridge and offers spectacular views over the red sandstone landscapes of Wadi Araba. Or perhaps head to the Monastery, one of the largest monuments in Petra boasting an impressive façade measuring 47m wide and 49m high (please note this climb involves around 800 steps).
This afternoon you will be transferred to your Dead Sea resort. (200kms/approx 3 hrs).
Enjoy a day at leisure at the lowest point on earth. Why not try out the mud baths, claimed to have therapeutic qualities and float in the mineral rich waters.
Overnight at Dead Sea.
After breakfast, check out and you will be transferred to Amman airport (50km / approx. 1hr) for your flight back to UAE.
- 1 Night accommodation at Ambassador Hotel - 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Amman
- 1 Night accommodation at Petra Moon hotel - 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Petra
- 1 Night accommodation at Dead Sea Spa Hotel - 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Dead Sea
- Daily breakfast
- Meet and assist at the airport
- All transfers using modern vehicles
- Entry fees to the mentioned sites
- Local English speaking guide in Petra
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- Tips and porterage
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
PRICING: (Validity Jan – Oct 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED|
|STARTING FROM||AED 2650*||AED 1860*||AED 1330*|
*Prices are Indicative and may subject to change at the time of booking.
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading