BEST OF FRANCE (VALUE) 07 NIGHTS / 08 DAYS
- Guided city tour of Paris
- Visit Eiffel Tower – 2nd level
- Visit to Sacre-Coeur at Montmartre
- Illumination Tour of Paris
- Free time at Reims.
- Champagne Cellar Tour In Epernay
- Orientation tour.
- Visit to Fallot Mustard Factory.
- Guided Walking tour.
- Excursion to Aguille Du Midi
- Guided city tour.
- Guided city tour.
- Orientation tour of Cannes, Monaco and Monte Carlo
- Visit to Fragonard Perfumery in Eze Village.
On arrival in Paris, our Tour Manager / Local Representative will meet you outside the airport. We proceed to the hotel and check–in.
Overnight in Paris
Note: Joining direct passenger / NRI can check-in on your own at the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1500 hrs. Packed dinner will be provided in case of late arrivals of flight or long queue at the immigration.
Today, we proceed for a guided city tour of Paris: see Alexander Bridge, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, Invalides, and Champs Elysees. Next, we visit Eiffel Tower (2nd Level). Next, we proceed to visit Montmartre, a hill in Paris and visit the Basilica of the Sacre-Coeur (Sacred Heart) situated on its summit. Later, enjoy an illumination tour of Paris.
Overnight in Paris
Today, proceed to Reims – “the Champagne and Coronation city”. See Reims the Cathedral, St Remi Bascillica, Palais Du Tau and enjoy some free time. Later, we proceed to Epernay - the capital of the World Famous Champagne Region. Here, visit the cellars of the famous Mercier Champagne and enjoy a flute of Champagne. Later, we proceed to Troyes – “The city of a thousand colours”. On an orientation tour see Troyes medieval old town, narrow cobbled streets lined with colourful, half-timbered houses, mostly dating from the 16th century. See the Troyes Cathedral, the Église Sainte-Madeleine and the Basilique Saint-Urbain.
Overnight in Troyes
Today, proceed to Beaune, the heart of the Burgundy Region. Here, visit the Edmond Fallot Mustard factory- The last independent and family mustard mill in Burgandy. On a tour of this factory discover Mustard through its three dedicated spaces-a museographic tour which will reveal all the secrets of the Brassica seed and its history, a sensational experience tour for a sensory approach and enjoy Fallot: a very original tasting area. Next, we drive to Annecy. Situated on Lake Annecy, this alpine town in south eastern France is known for its Vieille Ville (old town), with cobbled streets, winding canals and pastel-coloured houses. We take you on a guided walking tour and enjoy the various sights. Later we drive to Chamonix – the “ Jewel of the French Alps”.
Overnight in Chamonix
Today the day is free OR you can opt for an exciting excursion to Aguille Du Midi. A 20 minutes cable car ride takes you to the gateway of a high Mountain at a height of 3842 meters. Enjoy breath-taking views of all the French, Swiss and Italian Alps. A lift brings you to the summit terrace at 3842 meters, where you will have a clear view of Mont Blanc. Next, we drive to Lyon- set on a hilly site at the confluence of the Rhône and Saone rivers. It is the third largest city in France, after Paris and Marseille. On a guided tour see Place des Terreaux, Palais de la Bourse et du Commerce, Hôtel de Ville (Town Hall) and many more sights.
Overnight in Lyon
Today, we proceed to Marsailles, the second largest city in France. On a guided tour see the Notre Dame de la Garde - an important symbol of the city that also offers some of the most stunning views. See the Old Port, Marsailles Cathedral, Fort Saint Juan and many more sights. Later, we drive to Nice.
Overnight in Nice
Today, we proceed on a full day excursion of Nice, Cannes, Monaco and Monte Carlo on the French Riviera. We start with a visit to the Promanade Des Anglais or English Promanade on the Cote D Azur. Later drive to Cannes and see the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès, where the World renowned Cannes Film festival is held annually. It is a modern building complete with red carpet and Allée des Étoiles – Cannes’ walk of fame. Spend time on the Promanade Croisette. Later, we visit the Fragonard Perfumery in Eze Village. Next, we proceed to Monaco- the second-smallest independent state in the world. It is a playground for tourists and a haven for the wealthy. See the Monte Carlo Casino, Monaco Palace and other sights.
Overnight in Nice
Today, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday. We would like you to spare a few minutes of your time to write and tell us how you enjoyed your holiday and any suggestions you may have for the future.
Arrival / Departure Transfers will be provided subject to minimum 4 passengers travelling together.
Tour Cost (per person in AED)
|Twin/ Double Room||Triple Room||Child With Bed||Child Without Bed||Single Room|
|AED 5590||AED 5590||AED 4330||AED 3480||AED 7150|
*As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided.
**As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child.
OPTIONAL TOUR COST
|OPTIONAL TOUR||ADULT (USD)||CHILD (USD)|
|Excursion to Aguille Du Midi||75||50|
Note: Optional will be operated subject to minimum strength of 20 passengers.
DEPARTURE DATES – 2021 / 2022
NOV ‘21: 8
DEC ‘21: 13
MAR ‘22: 21
- 02 nights at Hotel Ibis Styles CDG or similar in Paris
- 01 nights at Hotel Kyriad or similar in Troyes
- 01 nights at Hotel Rocky Pop / Mercure Les Bossons or similar in Chamonix
- 01 nights at Hotel Ibis or similar in Lyon
- 02 nights at Hotel Ibis Styles Airport or similar in Nice
- Daily continental breakfast. (Breakfast includes bread with butter, jam, cereals, juice, milk, tea and coffee)
- 07 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation, Meals &Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- All transfers and extensive excursions with entrance fees (as specified in the itinerary) by a deluxe air conditioned coach.
- Services of a professional, friendly and multilingual Thomas Cook Tour Manager or a local Representative. (Subject to minimum 15 customers travelling together on one coach).
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport, Visa charges, Insurance, Airport & Port taxes.
- Cost of your Air tickets required to participate in this tour.
- Tipping is expected from anyone providing your service e.g. Coach Driver, Local Guides etc. It is mandatory to tip a nominal amount of EURO 3 per person/per day. For the entire duration of this tour which is 09 Days, the total Tips amount is EURO 27 per person, to be paid to the Tour Manager on Day 01 of the tour.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, minibar, telephone calls, etc.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your itinerary.
- Private airport transfers, Cost of Suggested / Optional Excursions.
- Arrival and Departure PCR – COVID test if required by the airline or Government bodies.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘What your Tour Price includes’ box..
You must be in possession of a valid Single entry Schengen visa. The cost of this visa is not included in your package tour price. It would be best to check with your travel agent and the consulates nearest to you for advice and information. Please ensure that your travel documents are ready in time for departure.
- All hotels will be either around the airport area or in the outskirts.
- Most hotels in Europe have only Twin beds. Double bed will be Queen size and not King size.
- As a 3rd person in a triple room, most hotels use rollaway beds and room size may be the same as the double room.
- For Child with bed: At times hotel don’t have enough roll away beds, in that case they might give a double and a separate single room.
- A person 12 years and below is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
- Hotel rooms may not be air conditioned / air cooled nor will fans be provided. Air conditioning / cooling in hotels are set as per European weather conditions.
- Functioning of Air cooling / Air conditioning in hotels is subject to official declaration of summer by the local authority.
- During heat wave in Europe air conditioning of the hotels and coaches may cease to function as they are not built for such high temperatures.
- Most hotels in Europe do not provide tea kettles in the rooms.
- Due to international events and trade fairs all throughout Europe such as Air Show, music festivals, ice skating championships etc., you may have to stay in hotels further away from the city.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms / Coach during your stay, shall be payable by the passengers.
- We also reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- In certain cities hotels have not started the buffet breakfasts yet and if the same does not change by the time the tours begin, we will either provide breakfast or the groups will be taken to an Indian / local restaurant for breakfast.
- Most of your journey in Europe is by coach and hence you are requested to keep the coach clean.
- Due to hygienic reasons it is not permitted to use toilets in the coach. However the tour manager will make comfort stops during long drives.
- Eating & drinking is not permitted in the coach.
- One check in bag and one hand bag per person only, due to limited boot space in the coach.
- In European cities, there are parking restrictions for coaches and it may not be possible to stop at all the places during the city tour. Tour Manager will try his/her best to stop coach wherever possible for a photo stop.
- Coaches are non-wheelchair compliant. There are steps to board / alight from the coach.
- Due to private coaches being forbidden inside most of the European cities; as per EU norms to preserve them and to avoid getting them polluted and overcrowded, most of your sightseeing will be done by local buses and by foot.
- Meals are pre–set and a–la carte is not possible.
- On certain days packed lunch will be provided.
- On certain departures, we may sometimes amend / reverse the itinerary. However, all the services / inclusions will remain the same.
- Generally, you will have to walk at sightseeing places, amusement parks and at the airports sometimes for a long distance; however the same will be timely instructed by the Tour Manager. It is advisable to carry good pair of comfortable sports shoes. The tour manager and the driver will do their best to get you as close to the monuments as possible.
- The Eiffel Tower on certain Days due to strong wind conditions or being overcrowded or for security reasons may be closed.
- The lifts at the Eifel tower are currently closed due to safety. Hence the visit to the tower is only allowed by climbing the staircase. In case there is no change in the same on tour customers will be refunded the amount for the same if they chose not to climb the stairs.
- Due to stringent security checks at the Eiffel tower, it may take up to 3-4 hours in the queue.
- There are a few attractions and entrances that are currently closed due to COVID and in case the same remain closed at the time of the groups visiting, a refund will be provided.
- In case any member of the group tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members.
- A local representative or a driver may only be there to assist you during your initial part of the tour.
- Security alerts and random closures might affect the itinerary.
- Please take extra care of your personal belongings while on the tour, every country you travel to is prone to thefts and bag snatching. TCIL will not be liable for any loss of belongings / baggage.
- Disabled clients should carry their own wheelchair and should be accompanied by a qualified companion who is able to provide assistance to the disabled client.
- TCIL shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services.
- The Tour Manager and the company reserves the right to amend the itinerary, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure, excursion advertised. For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all the services will remain the same.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The images used in this brochure are for representation purpose only.
- Tours operated are subject to RBI / GOI regulations. Please refer to the Booking Form for detailed “Terms and Conditions”.