Calling all the Northern Explorers!! Experience Finland by taking a chance seeing the Northern Lights and See the best of Rovaniemi, the official hometown of Santa Claus and the capital of Lapland. An ideal tourist destination for travellers looking for something different, the rewards for Discovering Finland are endless.
On arrival in Helsinki and transfer to the Hotel. Check-in at 1400 hrs (breakfast not included). Rest of the day is leisure. Overnight at Helsinki.
Breakfast at hotel, Private Helsinki walking tour (3 hours).
Rest of the day is leisure.
Overnight at Helsinki.
Breakfast at hotel, check out & Transfer to airport for your flight to Rovaniemi (flight cost not Included).
On arrival in Rovaniemi, Transfer to hotel and check-in.
Northern Lights hunting tour by car/bus on seat in coach basis (4 hours)
In this trip our guide will take you to the most likely spots in the Rovaniemi area to see the Auroras or the Northern Lights. Before the trip, our professional guide will scan conditions to make the ultimate decision on the highest probable area to spot the elusive Auroras. Luck is an unfortunate factor with this unpredictable natural Phenomenon, but with our professional experiences we provide you with the highest possibility to hunt for them. Expect a campfire to be started from our guide, where sausages will be grilled and hot berry juices to drink to make the Lappish experience searching for the Auroras as delightful as possible. This trip might be the closest distance between you and the Auroras in the Rovaniemi area! Keep in mind that the Northern Lights is an unpredictable natural phenomenon in which nobody can 100% guarantee. However, our professional experiences and forecasting allow the chances for sightings to be higher.
Overnight at Rovaniemi.
Breakfast at hotel, Arctic Circle Experience on Seat in coach basis (6.5 hours)
Experience, feel, taste, and smell this whole day tour around the Arctic Circle region
- Pickup & return to your accommodation
- Snowshoeing in the arctic circle
- 500m reindeer sledding
- Local reindeer farm visiting
- Reindeer driving licence
- 500m husky sledding (musher driving, guests seat in sled)
- Informative talk about huskies
- Finnish buffet lunch
- Santa Claus’ office visiting
- Arctic Circle Crossing Certificate
- Visit to Santa’s Post Office
- Thermal overalls
- Guiding service
Overnight at Rovaniemi.
Breakfast at hotel and check out
Transfer to the Rovaniemi airport for the flight to Helsinki (flight cost not Included)
On arrival Helsinki, transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is leisure.
Overnight at Helsinki.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check-out (standard timing at 1100 hrs) & Proceed to airport in Helsinki for departure.
- 03 night’s accommodation in Clarion Hotel Helsinki 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Helsinki (split stay)
- 02 night’s accommodation in Scandic Rovaniemi / Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus 4* (Standard Room) OR similar in Rovaniemi
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Guided Helsinki walking tour on private basis, 3 hours
- Northern Lights hunting by bus on Seat in Coach basis, 4 hours
- Arctic Circle Experience: Visit Santa Claus Village, meet the Santa Claus, cross Arctic Circle, snowshoeing experience, visit reindeer farm and reindeer sledding, visit husky farm and husky sledding, Finnish buffet lunch on Seat in Coach, 6.5 hours
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare (International & Domestic) & Visa Charges
- PCR Test in UAE or at destination (as per guidelines of both countries during travel period)
- City Tax to be paid on the spot at the hotel
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary & Drinks including Water during meals
- Optional Sightseeing’s, Tips and porterage
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
Pricing: (Validity Jan – Apr 2023)
|PRICING||PER ADULT ON TWIN/TRIPLE SHARING||PER CHILD WITH BED||PER CHILD NO BED (below 6 years)|
|STARTING FROM||AED 6070*||AED 4590*||AED 4140*|
Terms & Condition:
- All rates and confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Above is only a quotation. No reservations are being held.
- Rates are not valid during Peak dates.
- The itinerary is just indicative & might change due to unforeseen situations.
- COVID Restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of Check in.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400hrs & check-out time 1100hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations & availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per payment policy.
- The availability of adjoining rooms / interconnecting rooms / non-smoking rooms / rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room Type (Double or Twin) is subject to availability & is at sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is not available for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic & based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change price anytime.
- The Passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of return.
- Passenger are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized during the tour.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport/ visa issue / medical & health conditions, cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
- Rates are in AED based on current rate of exchange. Rates are subject to change without prior notice or due to events beyond our control.
- Please check the visas requirements for the countries visiting.
- Please check the names given as per the passports to avoid inconvenience/offloading.