- Welcome dinner; guided panoramic drive, visit the Hassan II Mosque; [LF] farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
- Orientation drive.
- Guided sightseeing, visit the Royal Stables.
- Guided sightseeing, visit the Medina and Medersa Bou Inania.
- Guided sightseeing, visit Bahia Palace and the Saadian Tombs (if closed, visit Badia Palace instead), and Djemaa El-Fna. Headsets throughout the tour
- Sight Seeing Tours
- Tour Manager
Follow North Africa's infamous Barbary Coast to Rabat, once a lair of the corsairs and now the country's capital. Enjoy an orientation drive to see the massive medieval battlements, the Royal Palace, and more. Continue to Meknes. Originally founded as a military settlement it was transformed into an impressive city in Spanish-Moorish style during the reign of Sultan Moulay Ismail. During your guided sightseeing, admire the monumental gates of the city walls, the mosques, and the palace. Visit the ROYAL STABLES, constructed to house 12,000 of the royal horses. Next is Fez. Blessed with an ample supply of water and strategically situated, Fez became the capital of Morocco when the country shook off foreign rule under Berber King Idris in the 8th century. To this day, Fez has remained Morocco's spiritual and artistic center.
View the magnificent entrance to the Royal Palace, drive through the Mellah , the old Jewish quarter, and travel on to Bab Bou Jeloud, the traditional entrance to Old Fez. Your Local Guide also leads you through labyrinthine MEDINA and MEDERSA BOU INANIA. Tonight, an optional folklore dinner completes a fascinating day.
A scenic drive through this fascinating country will take you to Marrakesh, beautifully located in an oasis, and also known as the 'Red City' for its red walls and red sandstone buildings.
Follow your Local Guide and visit BAHIA PALACE, the 16th-century SAADIAN TOMBS (if closed, visit the BADIA PALACE instead), and to DJEMAA EL-FNA, the vibrant town center dominated by the 222-foot-high Koutoubia Minaret. In the evening, an exciting optional excursion is available.
Return to Casablanca and join your Local Guide, on a panoramic drive, featuring a visit to the HASSAN II MOSQUE, a splendid monument designed to mark the end of the century. This evening, a farewell dinner at one of Casablanca's lively restaurants celebrates your Moroccan Escape..
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.
- Starting from AED 2586* per adult on Twin / Triple Sharing
- Child above 8 years are allowed on this tour
Dec 19: 1, 8, 15 & 26
Jan 20: 26
Feb 20: 2, 9, 16 & 23
Mar 20: 8 & 15
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION DETAILS
- Casablanca - Movenpick Casablanca or similar
- Fez - Barcelo Fez Medina or similar
- Marrakesh - Movenpick Mansour Eddahbi, Novotel Marrakesh Hivernage or similar